Oviedo, FL 32765 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rachel Doyle Photography

We want to tell the story of your day. Document all the details that you have been planning for the last year (or a lifetime, for some!) and capture the day as it unfolds. Our style is organic and beautiful. Our job is to photograph the love and laughter that will forever bring you back to that moment in time.

We love to get to know our couples before the wedding day. We want to know about your details, your wedding party, your family and special traditions you may have. When you book with us, we will set up multiple phone or coffee meet ups to chat about your big day! This helps us serve you better and know what is most important to you. We love helping with your wedding day timeline to ensure the best light for portraits or making sure there is ample time for your wedding portraits. Rachel Doyle Photography wants to capture the best moments of your life & document your dreams.

We think of our brides as friends and strive to make your day amazing! This includes anything we can do to make your day run as smooth as possible! We LOVE our job and it easy to understand why. Weddings are fantastic events to document. We are apart of peoples most important days and grand celebrations. We get to celebrate, laugh, cry, and even dance a little, too! (Yes, its true, Ive got a mean wobble!) and then there is Cake! Best job perk, ever!

So call or email us today! We would love to capture your day and tell your wedding story!

Follow Rachel Doyle Photography on

Rachel Doyle Photography 7
  • Ariel

Ariel Stark · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful memories!

Both the groom and I were nervous but Rachel suggested a first look. This was a great idea for so many reasons, but the pictures were great! We did not have a traditional wedding party but she captured great photos with our closest friends that were wonderful. We really re-live the day when we look at our photos.

Rachel Doyle Photography 8
    Rachel Doyle Photography 9
    Rachel Doyle Photography 10
    Rachel Doyle Photography 11
    Rachel Doyle Photography 12
    Rachel Doyle Photography 13

Hannah · Married on 09/21/2018

Rachel does amazing work

Rachel came recommended by another local photographer, and I'm so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding! She was able to take lots of photos in the short time we had, and every one turned out better than the next. Her passion shows through her work.

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

My friends always told me to be careful picking a photographer for your wedding because this is all you will have to look back on. Rachel’s attention to detail, eye for composition, and ability to capture EVERY special moment throughout the reception was amazing!!! I chose Rachel first after reviewing her online portfolio and seeing how she could capture picture with great detail and clarity even in dim lighting. We spoke on the phone once and after we had decided to work together she set up a super easy client portal where I could go enter details of my family and pay portions of the bill at a time. She was super responsive to emails or calls if I had questions throughout the planning process and was all over my list of must have photos for the wedding with my family!! I’ve only received the sneak peek of photos thus far but they have far surpassed my expectations!! I highly recommend Rachel for your wedding day because she becomes family by the end of the night and I don’t know what we would have done without her!! Thank you Rachel!!! AJ and I are so appreciative of your amazing work and so happy you could help us celebrate our big day!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Rachel Doyle Photography 20
    Rachel Doyle Photography 21
    Rachel Doyle Photography 22

Rachel Doyle Photography's reply:

Stacey, I can not thank you enough for your amazing review! I’m so thankful you chose us to capture your story! You and AJ were such a pleasure to work with! I wish you both all of the happiness in the world!

Rachel Doyle Photography Pricing

Rachel Doyle Photography Price Rates

Rachel Doyle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• P.S. I Love You Productions
    P.S. I Love You Productions Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Rachel and Ashley! They make my job as a Coordinator easy, and they make sure to capture those special moments the Bride & Groom may not have even planned for! You will not be sorry ;)

• Pixies and Petals
    Pixies and Petals Wedding Florists

Rachel is absolutely amazing as a photographer and a person. She always captures the clients story perfectly and is beyond a joy to work with. Very happy to not only call her a preferred vendor but also a friend.

• En Vogue Elegant Events
    En Vogue Elegant Events Wedding Planners

Rachel Doyle Photography is so energetic, fun and very easy to work with. She has a true passion for what she does and it clearly shows in her work. Rachel is a true professional!! I would highly recommend her to everyone.

• Oviedo, Florida, 32765 See on map