Rachel Adele Studios

West Hartford, CT View map Visit website
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Rachel Adele Studios are wedding photographers located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Classic imagery with a fun vibe. Rachel and Karl seek to document a lifetime of memories while bringing a fun and personal approach to photographing your big day. 13 years wedding vendor experience, Rachel founded their studio in 2010 with a goal of providing high-quality memories at a competitive price. Rachel's husband Karl joined the studio in 2013.

When not photographing Rachel and Karl are diehard Star Wars nerds, have been in a band together since before they started dating, and are now parents to a wicked cool toddler.

Primarily documentary and candid with some classic posed shots mixed in.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

1 User photo

Melissa F. Married on 07/16/2022

Amazing experience!!

Both my sister and I used Rachel and Karl for our wedding photographers and had amazing experiences!! My sister got married first, and after being apart of that wedding and seeing how great her pictures came out, when it was time for me to pick a wedding photographer I didn't even bother asking anyone but Rachel! She makes the entire process very easy and fun. She provided enough direction while keeping it light and authentic. Highly recommend Rachel and her team!!

Rachel Adele Studios's reply:

Thank you Melissa ❤️❤️❤️ I had so much fun and you were all amazing as always ❤️. Thank you for trusting me with your day.
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 09/24/2021

Love them!

Rachel and Karl are the nicest people! They were so easy to approach and made us feel so comfortable in our decision to pick them for our photographers. I am so excited to see them work their magic.

Rachel Adele Studios's reply:

❤️❤️❤️ we are so excited as well! Thank you for giving us the honor of working with you and entrusting us with capturing your memories. We can’t wait.
  • Lynn
    Lynn F. Married on 01/18/2021

Love her!!

From the first time I met Rachel I knew I would have her shoot our wedding. So down to earth and the work I saw of hers was absolutely breathtaking. She recently shot our engagement photos and I couldn’t get over how comfortable she made us feel. I warned her that we are awkward with taking pictures but that day it came natural with her guidance. We haven’t even seen the photos yet but I can’t wait as I’m sure they will be beautiful. Highly recommend her and Karl and looking so forward to them shooting our wedding!

Rachel Adele Studios's reply:

I loved working with you! I can't wait to share the photos. I was happy happy happy in camera so edited I'm imagining being thrilled! I'll talk to you soon
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Flatbush Ave West Hartford, CT, 06110
Location of (Rachel Adele Studios)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding