Rachael Marie Weddings

Westminster, CO View map Visit website

Currently booking couples for 2022 and 2023 weddings!

Hello! I'm Rachael, owner of Rachael Marie Weddings. I operate a full-service wedding planning business, based out of Denver, CO. I love planning events and was not only an events coordinator in college, I have also been my family and friends go-to planner for vacations, baby showers, engagement parties, and even a few weddings! I've decided to take my experience, and start my own business, helping couples bring to life their special day, in the most streamlined and stress-free way possible. When working with me, you can look forward to enjoying the planning experience just as much as the day itself!

Services Offered:
I offer two different services for your wedding: Guided Planning and Day-of Coordination. Guided Planning includes essential features such as budget management, creative concept, and vendor communication, whereas my Day-of Coordination package is better suited for those couples who primarily need help on their wedding day. I am available for in-depth consultations, ensuring that you get the exact service you need for your wedding!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Daniel
    Daniel S. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Rachael TODAY. Made our day even more special.

Rachael was the absolute star of our wedding. In early October our dog of 11 years passed away, and we were struggling to still find the excitement & joy that we had hoped our wedding would bring originally.

Each time we met with Rachael we felt that joy again, as her leadership, steadfastness, and energy were appreciated deeply. She was instrumental in coordinating the band, officiant, venue, cake, flowers - whatever we needed she was there.

Also, Rachael's fee was far & away the most affordable yet encompassing service we could ask for. HIRE HER NOW. :)
    Stephen R. Married on 10/14/2022

Fantastic Wedding Planner!

Rachael Marie Weddings was integral to the success of our wedding, Rachael kept us organized and on track during the entire hectic wedding planning process. Rachael was extremely communicative, she was always available for texts and calls and was quick to address any questions or concerns we had during the entire process. Our wedding was wonderful and this was only made possible because of Rachael and her hard work, highly recommend her for any couples looking for a wedding planner!
  • Colton
    Colton S. Married on 09/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Planner Out There- No Question!

She is hands down the best wedding planner out there. She went above and beyond to make our day so special. She was a life saver when it came to details and coordination. If you are looking for a wedding planner she is the easy choice. She not only was organized and professional and kept all our vendors in check, but was also fun and made the stressfulness of wedding planning a breeze.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

hyland greens Westminster, CO, 80031
Location of (Rachael Marie Weddings)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding