7306 Whistle Court, Sugar Land, TX 77479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Rabbit & Duck Productions Co.

Rabbit & Duck Productions Co. is a Sugar Land-based production company that serves nearby cities as well. The desire to provide a uniquely personalized film guides the work of this company, offering couples creative control in producing their special video keepsake of their wedding day. Check out their custom color palettes above for an example! Experienced filmmaker Miguel Delgadillo will lend his expertise for a quality video of the various special moments of your celebration.

Experience

Miguel Delgadillo is a filmmaker and creative director of Rabbit & Duck Productions Co. He attended the University of Texas at Austin where he earned a bachelor’s degree from the radio-television-film program. His expertise expanded while working with a diverse array of filmmakers and projects, including and beyond wedding videography.

Packages are customized to each client and include access to several à la carte services. Common services include six hours of coverage and an HD feature film spanning 15 to 60 minutes. Other additional services can include:

• Highlight film
  • Drone footage
  • Raw footage
  • Additional shooters
  • Rehearsal dinner

Other Services

This company shares their film production talents for weddings and other video needs. Their knowledge and services also extend to narratives and commercials.

grayson 1 51 1024379 v1
grayson 1 51 1024379 v1
coleman 5 51 1024379 v1
coleman 1 51 1024379 v1

• Videos 2

1 Reviews for Rabbit & Duck Productions Co.

• Casianna

Casianna · Married on 11/11/2017

A dream to work with…

It was so surreal how quickly the day came and went! Luckily, we have the amazing short film Miguel, his team, and I put together to remember it by. That’s right, I was part of the process. Rabbit & Duck’s philosophy centers on the bride having creative control over the look of the film. At first, I must admit I was a little hesitant when I read this. I mean, why would I want to “control/alter” how I remember my own wedding? A wedding should feel natural with no creative intervention, right? It turns out it was the best decision I ever made. I had full control over the end result! Miguel gently guided me through the entire creative process from filming to editing and gave me as much involvement (or as little) as I wanted. To say that he’ll go above and beyond for his clients is an understatement. He literally went frame-by-frame to whiten one of the guest’s teeth simply because I asked him to! Not only was he super friendly and a breeze to work with, but he made me feel so comfortable that I completely forgot I was being filmed. It felt like we were part of a family by the end of the night! If you are looking for a company that doesn’t just shoot videos but creates beautiful and meaningful wedding films, look no further. Rabbit & Duck is the company you want. Trust me, you won’t regret it. I certainly didn’t!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Rabbit & Duck Productions Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Hard Drive