4439 Donalbain Dr, Spring, TX 77373 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,850
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Justin Ruiz Media

We are a team of talented individuals who enjoy coming in on a couple's most important day to capture the intimacy between the two. The day passes so quickly and we understand how important it is to look back and remember each special moment and that's what we capture.

We hope to be your choice when it comes down to the special day because our vision is your vision.

diana wedding photo 4
micheal rugh wedding pic

• Videos 4

17 Reviews for Justin Ruiz Media

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2018

My husband and I weren't sold on having a videographer, but after some convincing from friends I knew I had to have one. Just Ruiz Media ended up being perfect for us - affordable and great quality/service. The team showed up right on time and were proactive in getting things done, without me or my wedding coordinator having to help them out. They were friendly and made it fun. The quality of the videos turned out so wonderful, and I will treasure them for years to come.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alex · Married on 09/17/2017

Justin and his team were fantastic! He caught so many important moments and did a great job capturing our entire ceremony. Our highlight video and full length video are amazing - we cannot wait to watch them for years to come. I would definitely recommend using Justin!

Sent on 03/20/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 07/24/2016

Justin was the best choice for videographer without a doubt. I didn't plan to hire a videographer until about a week before my wedding! I found that his pricing was the most affordable for the product so I took a chance and reached out to him very last minute and he took on my wedding without hesitation. Justin and his team did an amazing job! They were everywhere capturing everything at our wedding. The final videos came out exactly how I would've wanted them to. Everyone who watched them couldn't believe how they great they came. I would recommend Justin and his team to anyone who asks.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Award

Justin Ruiz Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,850.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Hard Drive

• 4439 Donalbain Dr Spring, 77373 See on map