5006 Visuals

Most Popular Price $1,050
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About 5006 Visuals

5006 Visuals is a Houston-based media company specializing in wedding videography, photography, and photo booth services. They consider themselves a one-stop shop for all your visual needs at an inexpensive price. They will take care of the images and entertainment, so you don't have to worry about missing moments. 5006 Visuals is stunning, sharp, and affordable.

5006 Visuals’ packages include high-resolution images and an engagement shoot. Their photo booth services include backdrops, prints, props, and social media integration. You don’t even have to worry about setting it up because 5006 Visuals will take care of delivery, set up, and clean up. Their video package includes a full-feature video, multiple cameras, a highlight video, and client revisions. They also have selfie mirror stations available for booking. Other services include:

• Drone footage

• Videos 4

11 Reviews for 5006 Visuals

Celeste · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience ✨

My fiancé and I used 5006 Visuals for our sac the date. He was timely and ensured everything was ready to go upon arrival; he also gives us great direction, so it’s not too awkward of forced. I was super meticulous in how I wanted the video to look, and every time he delivered. I had some of the craziest ideas, but he understood from a professional point exactly what it was we wanted. This review doesn’t do any just when it comes to how awesome our save the date turned out to be. We’re wxcited to see him work his magic as he’s our videographer for the wedding.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 01/26/2019

Edwards Wedding-01/26/2019

Derrick was a pleasure to work with! He was pleasant, professional and has a great personality. We met a few months before the wedding and he made us feel comfortable with asking questions and we knew we had to book!
    The day of the wedding, he worked well with the other vendors and my coordinator. The best thing, he was prompt in delivering the videos! We are so blessed to have found him. We will be using him for future events.

Thanks Derrick :)

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • I

Ivory Comeaux · Married on 01/05/2019

Mrs. McCarter

Derrick was wonderful!! I am still in awe of all the moments he captured and how everything turned out. The theme of my wedding was the McCarter Movie and he made sure I felt like nothing less than a superstar. He was very professional and responsive and I highly recommend his services! From the first recording to his unique packaging system everything was perfect 10 out of 10!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Award

5006 Visuals FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,050.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive