Rabbi Emily Losben-Ostrov

Wilmington, NC View map

Mazel Tov on your upcoming wedding! It would be a true honor for me to help you celebrate this amazing milestone in your life!

One of the greatest advantages of being a rabbi is having the opportunity to celebrate with people on one of the greatest days of their life. I have officiated at all types of weddings and truly enjoy doing so! I am available for weddings, commitment ceremonies and life-cycle events in NY, NJ, PA, CT, MD and beyond! I am even happy to do destination weddings (and have already done so in various places from Barbados to Vermont).

I have had wonderful experience working with all types of couples and can officiate at all types of unions- including same-sex. I also have officiated for many interfaith couples and would love to work with you to make your day special! Together we can customize your service to make it the ceremony of your dreams while also staying true to our Jewish values and traditions.

I also serve as the Rabbi of Sinai Reform Temple and you can check out my bio at http://sinaireformtemple.org/aboutus/rabbisbio.html to learn more about me!

Again- Mazel Tov and I look forward to being in touch!

rabbilosben@gmail.com

267-374-1621

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English
French
Hebrew
Spanish

Sally Married on 04/09/2016
    We love Rabbi Emily! She officiated our close friends' wedding five years ago, and we were so impressed by how wonderful her service was. It was clear that she had gotten to know our friends, sharing sweet stories and incorporating so much humor and warmth into the ceremony. When it came time for us to get married, we couldn't think of anyone else! Not only did she do an amazing job on the wedding day, but she was so helpful leading up to it. You won't just get an officiant, you'll get a kind, patient, and compassionate friend!
    Sara Married on 05/18/2014
    I cannot say enough good things about Rabbi Emily. She was a lovely officiant and we received many compliments about how moving and personal our wedding ceremony was. I recommended her for my cousin's wedding and she also received many compliments about how moving her ceremony was. Our ketubah signing was even thoughtful and an integral part of the occasion, not just a document signing at the start of the ceremony as I've seen it done elsewhere. Work with Rabbi Emily and you will gain a friend as well as an officiant.
    Shari Married on 01/04/2014
    Rabbi Emily was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her. All my guests could not stop saying how wonderful she was and the ceremony was!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

922 Market Street Wilmington, NC, 28401
Location of (Rabbi Emily Losben-Ostrov)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding