Bill Simpson

Wilmington, NC View map

$500 Typical Price

Weddings with Bill is a wedding officiant service located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Pastor Bill Simpson is sure to make every client’s wedding ceremony as personal and special as possible, seeking not only to celebrate your unique love story, but to have everyone in attendance feel the radiance of your love, too. Following every ceremony, Bill has multiple attendees tell him how beautiful and meaningful the ceremony was.

Experience

Bill Simpson has over 35 years of experience performing weddings and giving couples practical coaching. He has served as a missionary in West Africa, leadership coach, business owner, pastor, founded a non-profit, and has authored three books. He also produces a podcast called "Drive Time Devltionals" that can be heard on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, or Google Play. He is currently writing a fourth book and consulting with churches as well as officiating weddings. Bill earned his masters degree from the seminary, Columbia International University, and his undergraduate degree in engineering from NC State.

Weddings with Bill offers both wedding officiant services and premarital coaching for couples looking to learn new skills to prepare for their newlywed life. Bill will guide you through every step of the way in planning and on the day of, working closely with your planner, to ensure your ceremony is everything you dreamd it would be.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$300.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Anglican
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English
French

1 User photo

• Dylan Caron
    Kelsey Married on 12/18/2020

Bill is the best!

Bill officiated our elopement in May and will be officiated our big wedding celebration in December. We met for coffee with Bill and his beautiful wife, Tammy. We instantly knew he was the one we wanted to marry us (even though he is a NC state fan). He offered fantastic counseling and as we are Christians...he helped prepare us to put Chris at the center of our marriage at our request. He was so flexible when COVID-19 hit and changed a lot of our plans. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful (despite Tropical Storm Arthur also) and we are extremely fortunate to have Bill be apart of our big day. We consider him a lifelong friend and look forward to continuing to work with him! I cannot recommend him enough to all my family and friends. Thank you again Bill for all that you have done for us!

Bill Simpson's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsey. It's been my pleasure to get to know you and Dylan. Your friends and family are as fantastic as you two. Thank you for your commitment to pushing through everything to hold fast to your planned wedding date. December will be a blast!
    Bill
  • Brandi
    Brandi Married on 10/05/2019

Our wedding was magical

We hired Bill as our wedding officiant after my original officiant suddenly past away. We blended native cherokee traditions into our ceremony too! So I was very stressed needless to say. Bill knocked it out of the park!!! He was so kind and easy to work with. He never made judgements. He studied the culture and blessings. The words of our ceremony exceeded our expectations 100%. We are truly blessed to have found Bill when we did.

Dear Brandi,
    I am remiss to be replying so late. Your wedding was so much fun and incredibly meaningful. I absolutely loved digging into the Cherokee traditions and the way you incorporated them into the elements of a traditional wedding. I wish you the best and hope to see you again in the not-too-distant future.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/24/2019

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Simpson

I was referred to him by my wedding planner. We really weren't sure which route to take as we don't go to church here in Wilmington and didn't want to ask anyone to travel. We didn't know what to expect when asking someone we had never met to marry us. Trust me when I say from the get go Bill was the best. He made us feel so comfortable and excited for our big day. We did pre marital counseling with him and that really helped us. Our rehearsal and wedding went flawlessly with him. He had the best personality and was truly a joy to work with! We couldn't have booked a better officiant. Thank you, Bill!

Bill Simpson's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn. It was my privilege to serve you and Eric. I'm very proud of you two and hope to run into you guys around town. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can help with anything.
    All the best,
    Bill

Pricing

Bill Simpson Price Rates

3701 Tumbril Ln Wilmington, NC, 28412
Location of (Bill Simpson)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding