842 Oakwater Drive, Raleigh, NC 27529 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Carolina Wedding Officiant

Carolina Wedding Officiant is a company located in Raleigh, North Carolina, servicing the surrounding areas. Specializing in creating and performing beautiful wedding ceremonies with a personalized touch, the company strives to work closely with every couple to ensure their ceremony portrays their unique personalities and relationship. Reverend Phran Gacher is the company’s owner and main operator. With many years of experience in ordaining couples, Phran aims to take each couple’s words, thoughts, beliefs, and feelings to create a picture-perfect ceremony.

Carolina Wedding Officiant provides couples with a range of services that can be tailored to best suit their ceremony, desires, and specific requirements. Reverend Phran Gacher offers her services for many types of weddings and events including; interfaith, civil unions, ceremony rehearsals, non-religious, vow renewals, and single religion. Before any service is conducted, the officiant offers couples initial consultations to discuss ceremony ideas, logistics, and begin the process of planning a personalized service including writing their own vows. Phran is licensed in all states across the United States and is available for destination weddings around the country. Religious affiliations serviced include the following:

• No denomination
  • Orthodox Christian
  • Pagan
  • Unitarian
  • Earth-based
  • Agnostic

For more information regarding wedding services, the company can be contacted directly through their official website or email.

Follow Carolina Wedding Officiant on

Carolina Wedding Officiant 2
Carolina Wedding Officiant 3
  • Eric

Eric Davis · Married on 07/08/2019

Phran was simply AMAZING!!!

Phran was so amazing! We booked with her after running into a lot of issues with other people. I feel like all that lead us to exactly where we needed to be with Phran!!! From the first time that we spoke on the phone I was completely at ease. She really took the time to talk about what we wanted in our ceremony and I never felt rushed or anything. I felt like from the first minute she wanted this to be as perfect for us. Things I never even thought to ask, she asked me. She made sure that there was a place in the ceremony to have a remembrance for both of our mothers who have passed away. We used her home chapel and it was just perfect for what we needed. Phran was so friendly and accommodating, she really made our day perfect and we are so glad we found her!!!! I do truly believe that we were meant to find Phran!!! We will never forget how amazing she was on the most important day of our lives!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Carolina Wedding Officiant 4

Carolina Wedding Officiant's reply:

Another amazing and fun wedding. Eric and Morris decided on a small intimate wedding and I was able to accommodate them in my Home Chapel. It was a pleasure to write and perform their wedding ceremony.

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

In short, Rev. Phran is awesome! From the consultation to the wedding, she was responsive, good humored, and thoughtful. For the initial consultation, she met with us and really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted out of our ceremony. Then she crafted a ceremony that was wonderful and uniquely "us." After the ceremony, I had several people comment on how much they enjoyed it. I would highly recommend Phran to anyone who is in need of an officiant!!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Carolina Wedding Officiant 5
    Carolina Wedding Officiant 6

Carolina Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for the opportunity to be a part of your "Harry Potter" wedding. It certainly was fun and original. And thank you for casting your magic with your 5 star review.
    Phran.

Carolina Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 125.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Orangerie Events
    Orangerie Events Wedding Planners

If you're looking for a wedding officiant willing to personalize and individualize your ceremony, you can't go wrong with Perfect Ceremonies. I have had the honor of working with Rev. Phran Gacher at multiple weddings and she always manages to exceed my expectations. She goes the extra mile by spending quality time with each couple to learn how to create a custom ceremony. After meeting Rev. Phran you will immediately notice the passion she has for her art. With a bubbly and infectious personality, Rev. Phran is a delight to work with. If I have a client seeking a professional yet affordable wedding officiant, I immediately refer them to Perfect Ceremonies. I highly recommend her services!

• DPM Studios
    DPM Studios Banquet Halls

Perfect Ceremonies is a great way to get exactly what you want on your special day. Phran is committed to providing YOU the type of ceremony you have always dreamed! She is non biased to other religions-- she is the most supportive and conforming guide you can possible imagine! Highly recommended!

• 842 Oakwater Drive Raleigh, NC, 27529 See on map
    919-391-5459 (Phone number)
    9195920682, cell (Other Phone Number)