26 w 47 street, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About R&R Jewelers

Established in 1985.

R&R Jewelers is a family owned and operated jewelry store located in the New York City Diamond District, founded in 1985 by two brothers, Rami & Robert. For over 30 years, R&R has lived by one motto, customer satisfaction. We create an environment in which you are valued, appreciated, and acknowledged. By maintaining our traditions and integrity, we've compiled a group of employees that are committed, devoted, and enthusiastic.

R&R Jewelers is a full service jewelry store, stocked with a large inventory that includes a wide range of the finest diamond jewelry, certified diamonds, as well as designer and custom made jewelry. R&R's professional staff consists of graduate GIA gemologists and master goldsmiths that will guide you in finding the perfect piece of jewelry.

R&R Jewelers provides services such as in-house jewelry repair, alterations, sizing, and engraving; as well as offers interest-free financing, upgrades and trade-ins, appraisal services, and layaway options.

1 Reviews for R&R Jewelers

Billy · Married on 06/14/2014

Ravi is the man. He really educated me about the differences between diamonds. I went to several places in the diamond district and he really took the time to educate me and not hit me with some sort of high pressured sales pitch. It was funny that I actually went to this store 1st so a ring and since it was out of my price range I keep searching. I really liked the ring as it was just beautiful and had great detail on the side of the ring. He allowed me to take a picture and I took it to another jeweler who made the ring for me at a cheaper price and also throw in the wedding band. BOY O BOY was that a mistake. When I finally go the ring back the craftsmanship was just down right shitty. (excuse my language). So needless to say I took that ring back and marched right over to R& R Jewelers and paid the higher price which Ravi actually came down on to help fit closer to my budget and got a phenomenal stone and a ring that was flawless. The staff is very friendly and doesn't try to use high pressure sales tactics.

Thanks a million

Mr. & Mrs. Newsome

R&R Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks