Stuart, FL 34997 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

3 Reviews for QUILL AND PRESS

Nicole And Marcus · Married on 02/15/2015

Quill and Press went above and beyond. Our wedding invitations are exactly what we wanted and more. Tina was amazing and made the process so simple and fun. Not once did we feel stressed or unhappy. I highly recommend Quill and Press! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Kerri · Married on 05/04/2013

I knew I wanted classic invitations; no pockets or ribbon, just quality paper with the traditional wording. After flipping through a handful of books I realized my options were endless. Unable to make up our minds, I enlisted my mom’s help one weekend while I was home visiting. We went to Quill & Press in Stuart, Florida; a family owned and operated stationary store where my mom has been buying Christmas cards for years. The owner, Tina, was able to answer all of our questions and help us pin point our ideal invitations within budget.

Sent on 05/30/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/25/2015

Tina has all of the knowledge you could ever hope to have as a resource when ordering your wedding invitations. She worked with us from start to finish on our custom-designed invitations. Carlson Craft printed a few items wrong (three times), and Tina was all over them. She took care of everything in a timely manner, did all of the communicating with the company, and knew all of the proper etiquette to advise us on when ordering our invitations. Looking forward to using them again for future printing needs!

Sent on 08/22/2015