1459 River Hwy, Mooresville, NC 28117 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Queen's Landing

Queen's Landing on Lake Norman is a fun-filled family entertainment center and wedding venue. Open throughout the year, they not only offer a fantastic place to bring the family but also a unique destination for your wedding, wedding reception, function or romantic evening. They offer a variety of boat tours, sightseeing cruises and dinner cruises to suit every budget. They also provide a full range of wedding venues and planning services, including floral arrangement, gourmet foods, limo services and bar packages. With a lakeside grill restaurant and a floating dock bar, they are the ideal venue for a unique and memorable evening.

The wedding venues and banquet rooms at Queen's Landing are the perfect place to host the most important day of your life. With panoramic views and a variety of packages to choose from, they will ensure that you have a day to remember. They offer a wide range of gourmet menus to choose from, as well as a number of additional services. These include bar packages, floral design and arrangements, chocolate fountains, DJs and limousine services.

Follow Queen's Landing on

whitneyphotography28

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Queen's Landing

Chelsea · Married on 04/15/2017

We were married April 15, 2017, on the Catawba Queen and my wedding was a dream! Brian was our day of coordinator and made sure that everything went according to schedule; he also made sure that my vision for the wedding was pulled off the day of!!! He made sure that all the small details were the way that wanted, and also added a few touches that made my day extra special! Nothing seemed to be overlooked when it came to my ceremony and reception! Both spaces were beautifully decorated and fell within a "southern romantic" feel! My dream wedding would have been in Charleston, SC, but if you are also looking at April that begins peak season in Charleston! So we were able to pull off a Charleston theme on a perfect spring day (80, sun shining, with a beautiful breeze off of Lake Norman)!!! We used mostly Queen's Landing for our vendors-Our food, DJ(DJ Dianne-she was wonderful, and made sure to not play those on the "Do Not Play" list!), Day of Coordinator (Brian-see above), and officiant(Captain Ron-He gave us a copy of our vows that we will cherish forever!) were all through Queen's Landing. I was lucky enough to have my sister has my photographer, and my sister in law made us the most beautiful cake, so unfortunately unless you are in Vermont or Hawaii, I can not recommend those services for you! If I could do it all again, I would still want the same thing, but I would have made a couple small changes(nothing that the venue would have had control over), and danced more!!! The day goes by so quickly it will literally be like you blinked and its over!!! Enjoy every second, and remember that you can't please everyone-sometimes is most important to do what is going to make you happiest!!

For an amazing wedding-you should definitely consider Queen's Landing!!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Kimberly · Married on 07/06/2018

0.8
      1.0

Please look at their rating on BBB!!!!Once I finally got in contact with someone to take a tour hoping to book for my 2018 wedding.. it was love at first site. Brian was awesome, very informative, and we knew he would make this day memorable as our coordinator. We decided to change our location and not use Queen’s Landing within the allotted time to receive a full refund by calling and sending an email. Bryan informed me that the information was received and he would submit the request to someone in accounting. This was submitted in November as we have not received our deposit as of today. There have been multiple phone conversations with staff but the owner whom approves the refund has not been available. So i decided to see if others had the same issue and found common reviews on the better business bureau. Hopefully this issue will be resolved and when booking your event you will have a better experience.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Taniya · Married on 07/07/2017

0.4
      0.5

WORST PLACE EVER!!! Please read this review before you book the cruise. Our party of 12 spent $1,100 for the Lady of the Lake Dinner Cruise. Confirmation emails and receipts showed 6:30 to 9:00 pm dinner cruise, website showed 6:30 pm boarding and 7:00 pm departure with 9:00 pm return. When our party arrived at 6:00 pm, we were told by a VERY RUDE front desk female that we could not check in until 7:00 and when we attempted to check in at 7:00, she placed, without speaking, a sign saying that we would be checking in to some other place at 7:30 pm. When we got to that place, our dinner cruise was changed to a Hawaiian luau? Sounds good, huh? Well the tickets for the luau were $17.99; the tickets we paid for were $75 each and included a five course meal with choice of prime rib, alaskan salmon, chicken marsala or vegetable penne pasta; not including the 12 chocolate covered strawberries we ordered and the $300 for VIP service and champagne. So, wanna know what we were offered instead? COLE SLAW, BAKED BEANS AND PULLED PORK - REALLY? In addition, the RUDE STAFFER told us that boarding was at 7:00 and that I should read it on my ticket . . . you know, the ticket that we were never issued . . . . POOREST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! To bandage it, they offered everyone a complimentary drink, but failed to inform everyone that they were serving alcohol mixed in hawaiian punch in large iced tea carafes . . . then they poured a cup for my two-year old grand daughter and my 15 year old son. None of us realized it was alcohol until my son became apparently inebriated . . . Time to call the Attorney General's Office and the ABC on this place, just for starters. They should be shut down and the owner and her staff should be arrested. People were served alcohol on empty stomachs and were not fed until four hours after their scheduled dinners. We were not the only ones . . . CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT NEEDED against this place. WHAT A CATASTROPHE!!! The owner should be ashamed.

Sent on 05/28/2017