344 Gest Street, Cincinnati, OH 45203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Queen City DJ's LLC

Queen City DJ’s LLC. is your custom DJ service. We are the only DJ company in the tri-state area that has been rated Best of The Knot every year since 2009!

Services also include Custom Décor lighting.

We promote class, quality, and excellence.
No obnoxious DJs. No cheese.

Why choose Queen City DJ’s?
You will meet your DJ at your initial consultation...not a salesperson.
All DJs attend extensive training seminars and are experts in wedding receptions.
We direct and organize the flow of your event in a professional manner.
We act as your unofficial event coordinator.
We do not outsource independent contractors. All DJs are employees.
We will not advertise at your private reception. No banners, cards, etc.
You have 100% discretion over song selection and reception planning.
This is your wedding. We honor all your requests and you call the shots.
Your planning process is well organized and can be done online.

So much more than just playing the music!

No cookie-cutter receptions:
Our philosophy regarding your reception music has completely broken the mold. Queen City DJ’s goal is to honor your dreams, anticipate your needs, and create an elegant, memorable occasion you will never forget. To find out more about our techniques, schedule your appointment today at our conveniently located downtown office.

513-659-9293

www.queencitydjs.com

Follow Queen City DJ's LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sutle Productions

102 Reviews for Queen City DJ's LLC

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 11/07/2020

For the Bride Who Doesn’t Want to Worry

When all of my destination wedding plans were changed because of COVID, we decided on a wedding close to home in Cincinnati. Queen City DJs was on the preferred vendors list for my venue, and being that I was scrambling to replan an entire wedding in 6 weeks, I just went for it! I am SO glad I did.

Brad from Queen City DJs was so easy to work with. DJ services are not something I know about and kind of took the back burner for me. Little did I know what kind of unexpected and amazing experience I would be in for! Brad responded to my inquiry very quickly and made everything easy and understandable with his very user friendly online portal. Then we had our final phone meeting before the big day and he had everything planned out to the last detail. My only job was to upload some song suggestions and/or give him an overall vibe I was trying to accomplish before the day before the wedding...and it wasn’t until cocktail hour hit that I realized I forgot to do any of that. Luckily, this is where I was so impressed. There wasn’t a single gap in the dance floor for the entire night. We danced until we couldn’t dance anymore. Everything was perfect. He has a great intuition when it comes to reading the crowd, playing requests, and helping emcee the evening. I had two people come up to me during the wedding tell me that this is the best DJ they’ve ever experienced. The best part is that a friend of mind is getting married next year and asked if she could have the playlist that I “gave” my DJ for the reception. I told her, sorry, that was all him!

I’d make the decision to go with Brad and Queen City DJs all over again if I had the choice. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and perfect!

This company was amazing to work with! I recently had a wedding this past October 2020 and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing DJ then Jimmy. Since covid, our venue cancelled on us and we had to make changes. Our original site was set in West Chester Ohio. But with the cancellation we came up with changing location to Sunman Indiana. Quite a different location but Queen City had no problem traveling to the different location. We originally met with Brad, who spoke with us at a bridal show. I was already feeling a bit overwhelmed since our day was a popular one and many companies pretty much told us to pick them now or they will be booked. As soon as I spoke with Brad, he made me feel at ease and said that I had plenty of time to find a DJ. He never made me feel pressure but comforted me and told me even if they were booked, he knew he could give me other references. Brad was also able to help me and my brother splice a song so we could do a choreographed dance! It went perfectly!
    On the day, Jimmy was able to set his equipment with ease. The timing was perfect and everything flowed very well! Jimmy made this day amazing and I had no worries or stress, he knew the timing of everything and was on top of it! Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend Queen City DJs

My husband and I could not have been happier with Queen City DJs! We talked with Brad about our vision and he was able to provide us with the greatest DJ we could have ever asked for. Chris was absolutely amazing! He was always quick to respond to our questions, helped us maneuver through the DJ website, was extremely flexible and met with us during the days and times that worked best for us (as we live out of state), and was just overall fun to work with. He heard our vision and made it come to life. He did a great job managing the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He knew exactly how to make the music flow and everyone had a great time on the dance floor! If you are looking for fun, energetic, and talented DJs, Queen City DJs is it! My husband and I could not be happier and will have fun memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Queen City DJ's LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1095
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Jean Folchi Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brad provides the utmost in service to his clients! His professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile is quite apparent in all the work that he does. He provides a wide array of music to suit any taste which helps the event flow smoothly from beginning to end! Hire Brad and you will be extremely happy that you did!!!

• 344 Gest Street Cincinnati, OH, 45203 See on map
    Location of (Queen City DJ's LLC)