Queen City DJ's LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Rebekah M. Married on 11/06/2021

Entertained All Evening!

Greg and Lisa were absolutely amazing! They worked with our Wedding Coordinator and Photographer to make sure everything was timed perfectly and kept our guest entertained all evening!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 10/30/2021

Best videographer in Cincinnati

Have you ever been to a wedding where the DJ literally didn't have to say anything? And, it was AMAZING!! They went above and beyond to make our day fantastic. They worked perfectly with the Videographer and other vendors. BOOK THEM!
    Katie S. Married on 10/30/2021

Fantastic! Able to accommodate any bridal couple!

Wow. Brad did the most amazing job at our 10/30/2021 wedding. My husband and I have rather eccentric taste in music, ranging from punk rock, to classic rock, to Disney, to Broadway musicals. Brad was able to capture all the moments and songs that we wanted, while still ensuring that our guests had an amazing time and had something to dance to. I can’t tell you how many guests complimented the music stating, “its like we were singing and dancing in your kitchen all night. So fun and comfortable!” Brad was so incredibly helpful when planning our special day. He asked questions that I had never even though about, that ended up being very beneficial. I would highly recommend Queen City DJ. 10 out of 10!
    Adam D. Married on 10/16/2021

Awesome service!

Queen City DJs helped make our wedding day incredible! They were incredibly easy to work with and communicated very well. They were fairly priced and very honest, they did not try to push us into spending too much money and were respectful of our budget. The music was amazing too! And Chris did a fantastic job of keeping things on track all night. We cannot recommend them enough!
    Cassie D. Married on 08/28/2021

Brad is the best!

We had Brad from Queen City Djs as our sound guy for both our Ceremony and Reception and it was perfection! I was so worried about ceremony timing of songs and my husband was worried about keeping the dance floor packed and Brad could not have done a better job. He met with us to go over all of our details and did everything we asked. We were so thrilled with our choice! Brad is your guy!
    Mark K. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing, professional service

We worked with Greg and Lisa and they were an amazing team! Everything they provided brought an entire new level to our wedding from the roles they played in the ceremony to the reception! They made everything beyond our wildest dreams! The company was amazing to work with, professional, courtesy, easy to work with from beginning to the end...They were on top of everything and made our day so much more enjoyable! We would recommend them to anyone who asked and to anyone who doesn't ask! Doesn't get any better then Queen City DJs!
    Kelsey Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend!

Queen City dj went above and beyond for our special day from planning the whole day on paper to it flowing the day of the ceremony! It was beyond perfect for every single song to our dj chris at the reception keeping the night flowing perfectly! Everyone loved our music selections and requests and made the dance floor packed all night long! Highly recommend! Always a phone call away if there were any issues or questions or song changes which helped stress levels of planning a wedding during covid lol! Please don’t miss out on a great DJ!
  • Allyson
    Allyson Married on 11/07/2020

For the Bride Who Doesn’t Want to Worry

When all of my destination wedding plans were changed because of COVID, we decided on a wedding close to home in Cincinnati. Queen City DJs was on the preferred vendors list for my venue, and being that I was scrambling to replan an entire wedding in 6 weeks, I just went for it! I am SO glad I did.

Brad from Queen City DJs was so easy to work with. DJ services are not something I know about and kind of took the back burner for me. Little did I know what kind of unexpected and amazing experience I would be in for! Brad responded to my inquiry very quickly and made everything easy and understandable with his very user friendly online portal. Then we had our final phone meeting before the big day and he had everything planned out to the last detail. My only job was to upload some song suggestions and/or give him an overall vibe I was trying to accomplish before the day before the wedding...and it wasn’t until cocktail hour hit that I realized I forgot to do any of that. Luckily, this is where I was so impressed. There wasn’t a single gap in the dance floor for the entire night. We danced until we couldn’t dance anymore. Everything was perfect. He has a great intuition when it comes to reading the crowd, playing requests, and helping emcee the evening. I had two people come up to me during the wedding tell me that this is the best DJ they’ve ever experienced. The best part is that a friend of mind is getting married next year and asked if she could have the playlist that I “gave” my DJ for the reception. I told her, sorry, that was all him!

I’d make the decision to go with Brad and Queen City DJs all over again if I had the choice. I’d recommend them to anyone.
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend Queen City DJs

My husband and I could not have been happier with Queen City DJs! We talked with Brad about our vision and he was able to provide us with the greatest DJ we could have ever asked for. Chris was absolutely amazing! He was always quick to respond to our questions, helped us maneuver through the DJ website, was extremely flexible and met with us during the days and times that worked best for us (as we live out of state), and was just overall fun to work with. He heard our vision and made it come to life. He did a great job managing the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He knew exactly how to make the music flow and everyone had a great time on the dance floor! If you are looking for fun, energetic, and talented DJs, Queen City DJs is it! My husband and I could not be happier and will have fun memories that will last a lifetime!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and perfect!

This company was amazing to work with! I recently had a wedding this past October 2020 and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing DJ then Jimmy. Since covid, our venue cancelled on us and we had to make changes. Our original site was set in West Chester Ohio. But with the cancellation we came up with changing location to Sunman Indiana. Quite a different location but Queen City had no problem traveling to the different location. We originally met with Brad, who spoke with us at a bridal show. I was already feeling a bit overwhelmed since our day was a popular one and many companies pretty much told us to pick them now or they will be booked. As soon as I spoke with Brad, he made me feel at ease and said that I had plenty of time to find a DJ. He never made me feel pressure but comforted me and told me even if they were booked, he knew he could give me other references. Brad was also able to help me and my brother splice a song so we could do a choreographed dance! It went perfectly!
    On the day, Jimmy was able to set his equipment with ease. The timing was perfect and everything flowed very well! Jimmy made this day amazing and I had no worries or stress, he knew the timing of everything and was on top of it! Couldn't have asked for more!
  • Ashli
    Ashli T. Married on 06/20/2020

Highly recommend!

We worked with Greg and Lisa for our postponed wedding reception and they did such a great job! Lisa made sure we had everything we needed for each event throughout the night while Greg played the music. Brad was also very helpful throughout our entire planning process and was willing to work with us when we had to postpone our reception twice due to COVID. Greg came out for our wedding ceremony as well as our reception and we couldn’t be more thankful for them making everything so easy for us!
    Joe H. Married on 03/14/2020

Cathy and Joe's Wedding/Reception

In choosing a DJ Company for our wedding and reception, we wanted to choose a DJ that was experienced in both band and DJ weddings. WOW! Did we hit the jackpot with Queen City DJs!!!

I met with the owner (Brad), and realized very quickly why Cathy had felt they were a great DJ Company candidate for our wedding. Brad’s company has received numerous awards for wedding receptions in the Cincinnati, OH area. Brad has a team of experienced DJs that realize the reception is about the couple, not the DJ being the center of attention.

Then we met with Chris, one of Brad’s star DJs. What I didn’t know until later was that Chris most likely had more experience than anyone else in the Cincinnati area in doing band/DJ combo weddings/receptions.

Chris and I met again to iron out details for the wedding and reception. We had a lot of fun discussing the various options, music, but more so Chris playing the part of MC while supporting video, music and the entire wedding day.

Simply put, we couldn’t have been happier with the support Chris and Queen City DJs played in our wedding day. Save time in your search for a DJ for your special occasion. Go to the professionals where they make the day all about you!
    Ellen C. Married on 01/12/2020

Went above and beyond!

What a great day! Brad went above and beyond! He was a lot of fun and super helpful. I enjoyed working with him throughout the wedding process. I could tell right away he loves what he does and takes it seriously. He even provided the equipment for our ceremony! We would recommend Queen City Djs to anyone! Thanks!
  • Brian
    Brian T. Married on 12/13/2019

Great Husband and Wife DJ team!

I have to say hiring Queen City DJs was the best decision we could have made for our reception. Greg and Lisa took such great care of us during the wedding that we could just relax and be in the moment. Greg held true to our preferred music list, and mixed songs perfectly for every portion of the reception. Sound was on point; not too loud during dinner and keeping the party dancing thru the rest of the night. The up-lighting made a great addition to the venue! Lisa was incredible. From the time we arrived thru the end of the night, Lisa made sure all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. She was our liaison with the reception staff and helped us get thru the evening so seamlessly. This husband and wife team is a must have for your wedding!
  • Casey
    Casey S. Married on 09/21/2019

PERFECT! I have literally no words! It couldn’t have gone any better!

Greg & Lisa did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding recently! They played my own music and filled in the spaces and their choices were on point! Everyone was dancing until they packed up and left. Lisa helped so much by coming up to me to let me know what the next thing to do was that was had on the timeline planned. Relieved so much stress from me having to look at my own timeline to make sure everything went smoothly. They did that for me! WAY more than I ever expected let alone from any DJ. I highly recommend! They’re super easy to work with and I will def use again if I ever have a party event and need a dj! And I have already recommended to my best friend for her upcoming wedding. Can’t wait! Kudos to Greg and Lisa!
    Lia V. Married on 05/11/2019

Dancing all night long!

I highly recommend using QCDJ’s for your wedding. Brad was so helpful in helping us plan out the entire day so when it came down to it, we didn’t have to think at all. He took care of making sure everything went smoothly and even asked us if we needed anything during dinner like more drinks! Everything about the wedding was perfect and I have Brad to thank for that. I just can’t recommend them enough. If you want everyone to stay on the dance floor all night long QCDJ’s is the way to go hands down!
    Merrick A. Married on 12/01/2018

Brad from qcdj's - amazing

Brad from QCDJ's was incredible! The night was all about us and he treated us like royalty. All of our friends and family loved the music selection. Stop searching for a DJ for your event - QCDJs is without a doubt the way to go.
    Aly C. Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent and Professional

Queen City DJs was great to work with from beginning to end. Brad was very professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the process. We worked with Greg and Lisa for the day of and I couldn’t have asked for better. Greg played the perfect music the entire night and Lisa was so professional and made sure everything was flowing smoothly from ceremony to dinner to reception. I have never had to hire a Dj before, but have no doubt that I selected the best.
    Joshua S. Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Great experience with Queen City DJ's. Brad was very organized and made sure that all our requests were taken care of leading up to the wedding and during the evening of our wedding. He showed up early and worked well with everyone at the venue, so we didn’t have to worry about anything other than each other. He was very professional during the reception and we didn’t have any interruptions in music. He did a nice job picking songs that were like the style we were going for without any real direction. All in all, my wife and I were very impressed with the services of Brad and Queen City DJ’s and will probably use them in the future when the need presents itself.
    Nicole Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing DJ!

100% happy with our choice to go with Queen City DJs for our wedding. Choosing our DJ was one of the first decisions we made... and we are so glad we did! Queen City has an online portal that is super easy to use.. and they send it right after you book with them so you have plenty of time throughout the planning process to add songs to your "must play"/"do not play" etc lists. Brad was our DJ and kept track of the reception timeline perfectly (I never looked at the time throughout my entire reception) and all of our guests commented on how awesome the music was. The dance floor was packed from the minute we opened it until the lights came on at the end...Thank you, Brad!
    Emily Married on 08/04/2018
    Brad from Queen City DJs was amazing!!! We had such a wonderful experience. He was professional, timely, and responsive from the beginning of the process to the very end. His music choices were perfect, we let him pick the music entirely which was a really good decision. Most importantly the evening was so much fun and people were on the dance floor all night long.
    Erin Married on 07/07/2018
    We knew we were going to go with Brad from Queen City Dj's for our wedding since he had been the DJ at both of my husbands siblings weddings. His upbeat energy, music choices and knowledge of how to navigate a wedding made this a clear choice for us. Whether you prefer to make all the choices for your songs from start to finish or be more hands off and let him lead the way you will be thrilled with the results. We were sent a website that had an easy flow and allowed us to pick songs that we Must play, want to play and don't play which was great. We also met with Brad the week before the wedding and asked him to create a mash up of two songs for our entrance which he did flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with our decision since our dance floor was packed all night! Many of our guests complimented us on the music and the DJ and we have Brad to thank for that since we only gave him a handful of don't plays! No need to search any further; Brad is your guy! Thanks Brad
    Bj Married on 06/23/2018
    Can't elaborate enough on how great of a job Greg and Lisa did at both our ceremony as well as our reception. From making sure to queue the walk-up music at the right time at the wedding, to making sure the cocktail/dinner music was at the proper mix and volume. Lisa did an excellent job as the MC while Greg mixed great songs in and out all night! At the end of the night, they were able to easily change the last 2 songs that we wanted ahead of time to 2 new ones that we thought of at the last minute. Can't stress enough how great of a job they did!!!
    Alicia Married on 06/09/2018

Simply amazing!

I would give this review 10 stars if I could! Still to this day my husband and I get compliments from our wedding guests about how awesome our music was at our wedding. Queen City DJs, and our MC, Brad were amazing! You can not beat the professionalism, timeliness, and overall music and entertainment experience. I recommend them to any and everyone for all occasions. Good music is everything for your wedding and guest experience! Couldn’t have been more impressed and satisfied with our choice!
    Greg Married on 06/02/2018
    Queen City Dj’s were easy to work with from Day One. They were the first we reached out to and we didn’t have to look any further. There online music portal and planning guide was easy to use allowing us to select only the songs we wanted played and even select songs that we didn’t. Our DJ was Greg and his wife Lisa. During the reception, they were awesome, asking us if we needed anything and making sure no “special requests” from our guests were played and would check with us first. Their services went above and beyond just playing music, helping us stick to our schedule of events, being flexible when needed and they were professional at all times knowing that it was our day to celebrate. Highly recommend!!