Queen City DJ's LLC Reviews

96 | Cincinnati, OH

96 Reviews for Queen City DJ's LLC

Casey Schulte · Married on 09/21/2019

PERFECT! I have literally no words! It couldn’t have gone any better!

Greg & Lisa did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding recently! They played my own music and filled in the spaces and their choices were on point! Everyone was dancing until they packed up and left. Lisa helped so much by coming up to me to let me know what the next thing to do was that was had on the timeline planned. Relieved so much stress from me having to look at my own timeline to make sure everything went smoothly. They did that for me! WAY more than I ever expected let alone from any DJ. I highly recommend! They’re super easy to work with and I will def use again if I ever have a party event and need a dj! And I have already recommended to my best friend for her upcoming wedding. Can’t wait! Kudos to Greg and Lisa!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lia Vissing · Married on 05/11/2019

Dancing all night long!

I highly recommend using QCDJ’s for your wedding. Brad was so helpful in helping us plan out the entire day so when it came down to it, we didn’t have to think at all. He took care of making sure everything went smoothly and even asked us if we needed anything during dinner like more drinks! Everything about the wedding was perfect and I have Brad to thank for that. I just can’t recommend them enough. If you want everyone to stay on the dance floor all night long QCDJ’s is the way to go hands down!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Merrick Austin · Married on 12/01/2018

Brad from qcdj's - amazing

Brad from QCDJ's was incredible! The night was all about us and he treated us like royalty. All of our friends and family loved the music selection. Stop searching for a DJ for your event - QCDJs is without a doubt the way to go.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Aly Curran · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent and Professional

Queen City DJs was great to work with from beginning to end. Brad was very professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the process. We worked with Greg and Lisa for the day of and I couldn’t have asked for better. Greg played the perfect music the entire night and Lisa was so professional and made sure everything was flowing smoothly from ceremony to dinner to reception. I have never had to hire a Dj before, but have no doubt that I selected the best.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Joshua Spires · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Great experience with Queen City DJ's. Brad was very organized and made sure that all our requests were taken care of leading up to the wedding and during the evening of our wedding. He showed up early and worked well with everyone at the venue, so we didn’t have to worry about anything other than each other. He was very professional during the reception and we didn’t have any interruptions in music. He did a nice job picking songs that were like the style we were going for without any real direction. All in all, my wife and I were very impressed with the services of Brad and Queen City DJ’s and will probably use them in the future when the need presents itself.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing DJ!

100% happy with our choice to go with Queen City DJs for our wedding. Choosing our DJ was one of the first decisions we made... and we are so glad we did! Queen City has an online portal that is super easy to use.. and they send it right after you book with them so you have plenty of time throughout the planning process to add songs to your "must play"/"do not play" etc lists. Brad was our DJ and kept track of the reception timeline perfectly (I never looked at the time throughout my entire reception) and all of our guests commented on how awesome the music was. The dance floor was packed from the minute we opened it until the lights came on at the end...Thank you, Brad!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Brad from Queen City DJs was amazing!!! We had such a wonderful experience. He was professional, timely, and responsive from the beginning of the process to the very end. His music choices were perfect, we let him pick the music entirely which was a really good decision. Most importantly the evening was so much fun and people were on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

We knew we were going to go with Brad from Queen City Dj's for our wedding since he had been the DJ at both of my husbands siblings weddings. His upbeat energy, music choices and knowledge of how to navigate a wedding made this a clear choice for us. Whether you prefer to make all the choices for your songs from start to finish or be more hands off and let him lead the way you will be thrilled with the results. We were sent a website that had an easy flow and allowed us to pick songs that we Must play, want to play and don't play which was great. We also met with Brad the week before the wedding and asked him to create a mash up of two songs for our entrance which he did flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with our decision since our dance floor was packed all night! Many of our guests complimented us on the music and the DJ and we have Brad to thank for that since we only gave him a handful of don't plays! No need to search any further; Brad is your guy! Thanks Brad

Sent on 08/21/2018

BJ · Married on 06/23/2018

Can't elaborate enough on how great of a job Greg and Lisa did at both our ceremony as well as our reception. From making sure to queue the walk-up music at the right time at the wedding, to making sure the cocktail/dinner music was at the proper mix and volume. Lisa did an excellent job as the MC while Greg mixed great songs in and out all night! At the end of the night, they were able to easily change the last 2 songs that we wanted ahead of time to 2 new ones that we thought of at the last minute. Can't stress enough how great of a job they did!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Simply amazing!

I would give this review 10 stars if I could! Still to this day my husband and I get compliments from our wedding guests about how awesome our music was at our wedding. Queen City DJs, and our MC, Brad were amazing! You can not beat the professionalism, timeliness, and overall music and entertainment experience. I recommend them to any and everyone for all occasions. Good music is everything for your wedding and guest experience! Couldn’t have been more impressed and satisfied with our choice!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Greg · Married on 06/02/2018

Queen City Dj’s were easy to work with from Day One. They were the first we reached out to and we didn’t have to look any further. There online music portal and planning guide was easy to use allowing us to select only the songs we wanted played and even select songs that we didn’t. Our DJ was Greg and his wife Lisa. During the reception, they were awesome, asking us if we needed anything and making sure no “special requests” from our guests were played and would check with us first. Their services went above and beyond just playing music, helping us stick to our schedule of events, being flexible when needed and they were professional at all times knowing that it was our day to celebrate. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Ben · Married on 04/21/2018

Brad was our guy from the get-go. We really didn't know what to expect when hiring a DJ for our wedding, but Brad quickly made us feel like we had selected the perfect fit. He sent us an online portal to select any variety of songs we would like to play at our wedding and reception, and included the space to select songs we would not want played as well. After sending this form in, we met with Brad at his office and spent about 45 minutes going over the specifics of how we saw the wedding/reception going as well as how he has seen weddings/receptions go in the past. We collaborated extremely well and he ended up DELIVERING. Brad has an excellent sense of timing and how to read a crowd. That became very clear to us during our reception. We had a lot of guests who really enjoy letting loose on the dance floor and Brad knew the perfect songs to keep everyone going. I can assure you that after our reception everybody slept REALLY well. Brad was very inclusive with myself and my wife during the reception as well, coming up to us on multiple occasions to ask if we had any additional specific requests or if we wanted drinks or anything! Just an extremely helpful person and I can't regard Queen City DJ's enough. Brad also gave us additional lighting options that we chose to use and they ended up being perfect for our pictures as well. It was an all around incredible night and we were so happy Brad and Queen City DJs were able to deliver the way they did. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about who to hire for your wedding--- my answer will undoubtedly be Queen City DJ's

Sent on 05/10/2018

Brian · Married on 03/24/2018

Queen City DJs was absolutely the best at our wedding and reception! We had Greg as our DJ and his wife Lisa coordinated the DJ activities with our day of coordinator and other vendors, and both were fantastic. We made selections for the normal wedding stuff, processional, recessional, reception entrance and first dances, as well a just a couple of other special requests, and from just those handful of songs Greg was able to pin our style and played some really awesome tunes through the whole night. We are still hearing compliments on how awesome the music was weeks later! They were very involved in making sure that our night went perfectly. Even when my drunk uncle claimed that he was on the schedule to sing acapella, they came right over to check with us before letting that crazy guy get a microphone (we DID NOT let him sing :) ). Everything about their process was great and we would definitely recommend Queen City DJs for anyone who wants to make sure their wedding guests are up and moving all night long!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Brad is fantastic! We had a destination wedding and wanted to have a party at home to celebrate with all of our friends and family. I was very vague about the music I wanted him to play, I just told Brad that I wanted it to be fun party, with people dancing! Wow! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep the dance floor full! People were dancing till the very end! Brad also hung bistro lighting throughout the space that looked incredible! It was the perfect wedding celebration party! Thank you so much! I absolutely recommend Queen City DJ’s!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/04/2017

Brad was the DJ for our wedding. We were very impressed by the services he provided to us. We were from out of town, and he made the entire process extremely easy for us. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Cincinnati-area DJ.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Brad was amazing! He helped us think through everything, and plan our evening out perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night, and he did an great job of feeling out the crowd and knowing exactly what to play. All our guests have raved about the music and how much fun they had dancing!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2017

Brad did an awesome job! The music was great and the night went perfectly. He met with us before the wedding to be sure everything would go smoothly and be exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ben · Married on 08/19/2017

Jimmy was a great DJ and provided us with great music and fun! We got several compliments on him! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tony · Married on 08/11/2017

Our DJ Greg was great. Very flexible with schedule change and great selection of songs. They kept the dance floor going. They exhibited high professionalism and were very easy to work with. I will definitely recommend any of my friend to use Queen City DJs for their big days.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

Queen City DJs was absolutely amazing! I have nothing but great things to say about how well Brad and his team did with our big day! They are very organized detail-oriented and made sure that everything we wanted came true and we will forever be grateful for how well they did with our ceremony and reception!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • eLew

Erinn · Married on 10/15/2016

We are so glad we chose Queen City DJs for our wedding reception! Lots of people dream about the type of dress or venue or flowers they will have for their wedding, but for me, I always dreamed about the DANCING! I love to dance to good music, and I can be pretty picky about what I like to dance to. It was so important to me to have a wedding where people danced all night long- and that’s exactly what we got! We had DJ Jimmy Rack, and he did such an amazing job of keeping the crowd dancing the entire night, yet at the same time sticking to my list of must-haves and requested songs. The music was almost TOO good, I had to tear myself away from the dance floor multiple times just to make sure I was able to talk with all my guests. I knew I had to be a gracious host, but it was hard when every single song Jimmy played was one of my favorite dancing songs! In addition to being thrilled with the music for the night, we had SO MANY people come up to us both during and after the event to tell us how amazing the music was at the reception. We had a pretty diverse group of guests in terms of age, Jimmy did such a good job of reading the crowd that he was able to keep so many people on the dance floor up through the very end! Thank you, Queen City DJs for making my wedding reception everything I’d always dreamed of! I had extremely high expectations, and not only were the met, they were surpassed!!

Sent on 11/11/2016
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/08/2016

Queen City DJs were a great part of my wedding day. I was sort of fussy about my DJ needs- I had specific requests, and a fair amount of songs I absolutely did not want to play on my wedding day. The DJs honored my requests and included a great mix of songs to accentuate my selections. They were very professional, and helped guarantee that the night went smoothly. They worked really well with my other vendors as well. If you're looking for professionals, Queen City DJs are the real deal and easy to communicate with!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Paul · Married on 10/01/2016

You will not be disappointed with Queen City DJs. Everyone we worked with was phenomenal. These guys are true wedding professionals--in every sense. They are flexible, accommodating, insightful, and best of all experienced. Our DJ Jimmy was outstanding, and all communication we had leading up to the big day with Brad was absolutely on point. They made the planning easy and straightforward--and the dance floor was packed all night. They handled our ceremony music as well and it was great. Outstanding value for the price--I highly recommend Queen City DJs.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Brett · Married on 09/03/2016

Chris Woolsey was great to work with. We created a list of songs that we wanted to have played before our wedding, for the wedding itself, and a few that we wanted to have played during the reception. We asked him to fill in the rest. He did a great job with both the wedding and the reception. The dance floor at the reception was filled with people, many of which I normally wouldn’t see dancing. We highly recommend Chris for weddings.

Sent on 09/17/2016

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we sat down and prioritized what was more important to spend our money on. Hiring the right DJ was high on the list because we firmly believe that having a bad DJ will lead to a bad night for your guests. We met with three DJs and Brad from Queen City DJs was the third (and final) meeting. When we met Brad, we instantly knew he was the right fit for us. One of the things that was important to us was creating a good flow for the night, and he was right on board with that. Instead of really giving him a list of songs to play, we told him the mood we were going for. Old rock and love songs moving into more instrumental hits and then a rockin party at the end. He nailed every single part of the reception. Brad is extremely professional and that is demonstrated in meeting with him, through email conversations, and even throughout the night. This sounds trivial, but it meant so much to me that he came to meet the bridal party before introductions and talked to every single person to make sure he had the right pronunciation for their names. He was cognizant of the timeline, but very understanding that sometimes things are a little early or a little late. His equipment setup is wonderful - its not just a laptop on a folding table - he even brought an additional speaker to put outside for cocktail hour. In the end, the ultimate review I can give for him, is that we have heard over and over that our guests have never stayed so long on the dance floor as they did at our wedding. We rocked all night long, and that is entirely because of Brad. I do not have enough kind things to say about Brad, and I'm trying to figure out when I need to hire a DJ again....

Sent on 07/11/2016