Queen City DJ's LLC Reviews

102 Reviews for Queen City DJ's LLC

• Allyson

Allyson · Married on 11/07/2020

For the Bride Who Doesn’t Want to Worry

When all of my destination wedding plans were changed because of COVID, we decided on a wedding close to home in Cincinnati. Queen City DJs was on the preferred vendors list for my venue, and being that I was scrambling to replan an entire wedding in 6 weeks, I just went for it! I am SO glad I did.

Brad from Queen City DJs was so easy to work with. DJ services are not something I know about and kind of took the back burner for me. Little did I know what kind of unexpected and amazing experience I would be in for! Brad responded to my inquiry very quickly and made everything easy and understandable with his very user friendly online portal. Then we had our final phone meeting before the big day and he had everything planned out to the last detail. My only job was to upload some song suggestions and/or give him an overall vibe I was trying to accomplish before the day before the wedding...and it wasn’t until cocktail hour hit that I realized I forgot to do any of that. Luckily, this is where I was so impressed. There wasn’t a single gap in the dance floor for the entire night. We danced until we couldn’t dance anymore. Everything was perfect. He has a great intuition when it comes to reading the crowd, playing requests, and helping emcee the evening. I had two people come up to me during the wedding tell me that this is the best DJ they’ve ever experienced. The best part is that a friend of mind is getting married next year and asked if she could have the playlist that I “gave” my DJ for the reception. I told her, sorry, that was all him!

I’d make the decision to go with Brad and Queen City DJs all over again if I had the choice. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and perfect!

This company was amazing to work with! I recently had a wedding this past October 2020 and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing DJ then Jimmy. Since covid, our venue cancelled on us and we had to make changes. Our original site was set in West Chester Ohio. But with the cancellation we came up with changing location to Sunman Indiana. Quite a different location but Queen City had no problem traveling to the different location. We originally met with Brad, who spoke with us at a bridal show. I was already feeling a bit overwhelmed since our day was a popular one and many companies pretty much told us to pick them now or they will be booked. As soon as I spoke with Brad, he made me feel at ease and said that I had plenty of time to find a DJ. He never made me feel pressure but comforted me and told me even if they were booked, he knew he could give me other references. Brad was also able to help me and my brother splice a song so we could do a choreographed dance! It went perfectly!
    On the day, Jimmy was able to set his equipment with ease. The timing was perfect and everything flowed very well! Jimmy made this day amazing and I had no worries or stress, he knew the timing of everything and was on top of it! Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Katie

Katie Best · Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend Queen City DJs

My husband and I could not have been happier with Queen City DJs! We talked with Brad about our vision and he was able to provide us with the greatest DJ we could have ever asked for. Chris was absolutely amazing! He was always quick to respond to our questions, helped us maneuver through the DJ website, was extremely flexible and met with us during the days and times that worked best for us (as we live out of state), and was just overall fun to work with. He heard our vision and made it come to life. He did a great job managing the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He knew exactly how to make the music flow and everyone had a great time on the dance floor! If you are looking for fun, energetic, and talented DJs, Queen City DJs is it! My husband and I could not be happier and will have fun memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Joe Helms · Married on 03/14/2020

Cathy and Joe's Wedding/Reception

In choosing a DJ Company for our wedding and reception, we wanted to choose a DJ that was experienced in both band and DJ weddings. WOW! Did we hit the jackpot with Queen City DJs!!!

I met with the owner (Brad), and realized very quickly why Cathy had felt they were a great DJ Company candidate for our wedding. Brad’s company has received numerous awards for wedding receptions in the Cincinnati, OH area. Brad has a team of experienced DJs that realize the reception is about the couple, not the DJ being the center of attention.

Then we met with Chris, one of Brad’s star DJs. What I didn’t know until later was that Chris most likely had more experience than anyone else in the Cincinnati area in doing band/DJ combo weddings/receptions.

Chris and I met again to iron out details for the wedding and reception. We had a lot of fun discussing the various options, music, but more so Chris playing the part of MC while supporting video, music and the entire wedding day.

Simply put, we couldn’t have been happier with the support Chris and Queen City DJs played in our wedding day. Save time in your search for a DJ for your special occasion. Go to the professionals where they make the day all about you!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Ellen Cluxton · Married on 01/12/2020

Went above and beyond!

What a great day! Brad went above and beyond! He was a lot of fun and super helpful. I enjoyed working with him throughout the wedding process. I could tell right away he loves what he does and takes it seriously. He even provided the equipment for our ceremony! We would recommend Queen City Djs to anyone! Thanks!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Brian

Brian Titgemeyer · Married on 12/13/2019

Great Husband and Wife DJ team!

I have to say hiring Queen City DJs was the best decision we could have made for our reception. Greg and Lisa took such great care of us during the wedding that we could just relax and be in the moment. Greg held true to our preferred music list, and mixed songs perfectly for every portion of the reception. Sound was on point; not too loud during dinner and keeping the party dancing thru the rest of the night. The up-lighting made a great addition to the venue! Lisa was incredible. From the time we arrived thru the end of the night, Lisa made sure all we had to do was enjoy ourselves. She was our liaison with the reception staff and helped us get thru the evening so seamlessly. This husband and wife team is a must have for your wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Casey

Casey Schulte · Married on 09/21/2019

PERFECT! I have literally no words! It couldn’t have gone any better!

Greg & Lisa did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding recently! They played my own music and filled in the spaces and their choices were on point! Everyone was dancing until they packed up and left. Lisa helped so much by coming up to me to let me know what the next thing to do was that was had on the timeline planned. Relieved so much stress from me having to look at my own timeline to make sure everything went smoothly. They did that for me! WAY more than I ever expected let alone from any DJ. I highly recommend! They’re super easy to work with and I will def use again if I ever have a party event and need a dj! And I have already recommended to my best friend for her upcoming wedding. Can’t wait! Kudos to Greg and Lisa!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Lia Vissing · Married on 05/11/2019

Dancing all night long!

I highly recommend using QCDJ’s for your wedding. Brad was so helpful in helping us plan out the entire day so when it came down to it, we didn’t have to think at all. He took care of making sure everything went smoothly and even asked us if we needed anything during dinner like more drinks! Everything about the wedding was perfect and I have Brad to thank for that. I just can’t recommend them enough. If you want everyone to stay on the dance floor all night long QCDJ’s is the way to go hands down!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Merrick Austin · Married on 12/01/2018

Brad from qcdj's - amazing

Brad from QCDJ's was incredible! The night was all about us and he treated us like royalty. All of our friends and family loved the music selection. Stop searching for a DJ for your event - QCDJs is without a doubt the way to go.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Aly Curran · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent and Professional

Queen City DJs was great to work with from beginning to end. Brad was very professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the process. We worked with Greg and Lisa for the day of and I couldn’t have asked for better. Greg played the perfect music the entire night and Lisa was so professional and made sure everything was flowing smoothly from ceremony to dinner to reception. I have never had to hire a Dj before, but have no doubt that I selected the best.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Joshua Spires · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Experience

Great experience with Queen City DJ's. Brad was very organized and made sure that all our requests were taken care of leading up to the wedding and during the evening of our wedding. He showed up early and worked well with everyone at the venue, so we didn’t have to worry about anything other than each other. He was very professional during the reception and we didn’t have any interruptions in music. He did a nice job picking songs that were like the style we were going for without any real direction. All in all, my wife and I were very impressed with the services of Brad and Queen City DJ’s and will probably use them in the future when the need presents itself.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing DJ!

100% happy with our choice to go with Queen City DJs for our wedding. Choosing our DJ was one of the first decisions we made... and we are so glad we did! Queen City has an online portal that is super easy to use.. and they send it right after you book with them so you have plenty of time throughout the planning process to add songs to your "must play"/"do not play" etc lists. Brad was our DJ and kept track of the reception timeline perfectly (I never looked at the time throughout my entire reception) and all of our guests commented on how awesome the music was. The dance floor was packed from the minute we opened it until the lights came on at the end...Thank you, Brad!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Brad from Queen City DJs was amazing!!! We had such a wonderful experience. He was professional, timely, and responsive from the beginning of the process to the very end. His music choices were perfect, we let him pick the music entirely which was a really good decision. Most importantly the evening was so much fun and people were on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

We knew we were going to go with Brad from Queen City Dj's for our wedding since he had been the DJ at both of my husbands siblings weddings. His upbeat energy, music choices and knowledge of how to navigate a wedding made this a clear choice for us. Whether you prefer to make all the choices for your songs from start to finish or be more hands off and let him lead the way you will be thrilled with the results. We were sent a website that had an easy flow and allowed us to pick songs that we Must play, want to play and don't play which was great. We also met with Brad the week before the wedding and asked him to create a mash up of two songs for our entrance which he did flawlessly. We couldn't be happier with our decision since our dance floor was packed all night! Many of our guests complimented us on the music and the DJ and we have Brad to thank for that since we only gave him a handful of don't plays! No need to search any further; Brad is your guy! Thanks Brad

Sent on 08/21/2018

BJ · Married on 06/23/2018

Can't elaborate enough on how great of a job Greg and Lisa did at both our ceremony as well as our reception. From making sure to queue the walk-up music at the right time at the wedding, to making sure the cocktail/dinner music was at the proper mix and volume. Lisa did an excellent job as the MC while Greg mixed great songs in and out all night! At the end of the night, they were able to easily change the last 2 songs that we wanted ahead of time to 2 new ones that we thought of at the last minute. Can't stress enough how great of a job they did!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Simply amazing!

I would give this review 10 stars if I could! Still to this day my husband and I get compliments from our wedding guests about how awesome our music was at our wedding. Queen City DJs, and our MC, Brad were amazing! You can not beat the professionalism, timeliness, and overall music and entertainment experience. I recommend them to any and everyone for all occasions. Good music is everything for your wedding and guest experience! Couldn’t have been more impressed and satisfied with our choice!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Greg · Married on 06/02/2018

Queen City Dj’s were easy to work with from Day One. They were the first we reached out to and we didn’t have to look any further. There online music portal and planning guide was easy to use allowing us to select only the songs we wanted played and even select songs that we didn’t. Our DJ was Greg and his wife Lisa. During the reception, they were awesome, asking us if we needed anything and making sure no “special requests” from our guests were played and would check with us first. Their services went above and beyond just playing music, helping us stick to our schedule of events, being flexible when needed and they were professional at all times knowing that it was our day to celebrate. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Ben · Married on 04/21/2018

Brad was our guy from the get-go. We really didn't know what to expect when hiring a DJ for our wedding, but Brad quickly made us feel like we had selected the perfect fit. He sent us an online portal to select any variety of songs we would like to play at our wedding and reception, and included the space to select songs we would not want played as well. After sending this form in, we met with Brad at his office and spent about 45 minutes going over the specifics of how we saw the wedding/reception going as well as how he has seen weddings/receptions go in the past. We collaborated extremely well and he ended up DELIVERING. Brad has an excellent sense of timing and how to read a crowd. That became very clear to us during our reception. We had a lot of guests who really enjoy letting loose on the dance floor and Brad knew the perfect songs to keep everyone going. I can assure you that after our reception everybody slept REALLY well. Brad was very inclusive with myself and my wife during the reception as well, coming up to us on multiple occasions to ask if we had any additional specific requests or if we wanted drinks or anything! Just an extremely helpful person and I can't regard Queen City DJ's enough. Brad also gave us additional lighting options that we chose to use and they ended up being perfect for our pictures as well. It was an all around incredible night and we were so happy Brad and Queen City DJs were able to deliver the way they did. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about who to hire for your wedding--- my answer will undoubtedly be Queen City DJ's

Sent on 05/10/2018

Brian · Married on 03/24/2018

Queen City DJs was absolutely the best at our wedding and reception! We had Greg as our DJ and his wife Lisa coordinated the DJ activities with our day of coordinator and other vendors, and both were fantastic. We made selections for the normal wedding stuff, processional, recessional, reception entrance and first dances, as well a just a couple of other special requests, and from just those handful of songs Greg was able to pin our style and played some really awesome tunes through the whole night. We are still hearing compliments on how awesome the music was weeks later! They were very involved in making sure that our night went perfectly. Even when my drunk uncle claimed that he was on the schedule to sing acapella, they came right over to check with us before letting that crazy guy get a microphone (we DID NOT let him sing :) ). Everything about their process was great and we would definitely recommend Queen City DJs for anyone who wants to make sure their wedding guests are up and moving all night long!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Brad is fantastic! We had a destination wedding and wanted to have a party at home to celebrate with all of our friends and family. I was very vague about the music I wanted him to play, I just told Brad that I wanted it to be fun party, with people dancing! Wow! He knew exactly what songs to play to keep the dance floor full! People were dancing till the very end! Brad also hung bistro lighting throughout the space that looked incredible! It was the perfect wedding celebration party! Thank you so much! I absolutely recommend Queen City DJ’s!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Andrew · Married on 11/04/2017

Brad was the DJ for our wedding. We were very impressed by the services he provided to us. We were from out of town, and he made the entire process extremely easy for us. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Cincinnati-area DJ.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Brad was amazing! He helped us think through everything, and plan our evening out perfectly. The dance floor was packed all night, and he did an great job of feeling out the crowd and knowing exactly what to play. All our guests have raved about the music and how much fun they had dancing!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/23/2017

Brad did an awesome job! The music was great and the night went perfectly. He met with us before the wedding to be sure everything would go smoothly and be exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ben · Married on 08/19/2017

Jimmy was a great DJ and provided us with great music and fun! We got several compliments on him! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tony · Married on 08/11/2017

Our DJ Greg was great. Very flexible with schedule change and great selection of songs. They kept the dance floor going. They exhibited high professionalism and were very easy to work with. I will definitely recommend any of my friend to use Queen City DJs for their big days.

Sent on 08/14/2017