Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach, FL 33065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Purest Hearts Weddings & Events

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business based in Pompano Beach, Florida and the surrounding areas including Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach. Co-founder and creative director Marisela Gonzalez is a professional wedding planner who is passionate about creating one-of-a-kind celebrations. Marisela and her team will go above and beyond to make sure that each couple they work with has the wedding they’ve always dreamed of.

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events designs and organizes weddings that flawlessly showcases their couples’ styles and personalities. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation, and vendor referrals. Purest Hearts Weddings & Events also offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services. They have experience planning destination, cultural, religious, and non-denominational weddings.

Follow Purest Hearts Weddings & Events on
b1a7b958a4ce4c37 1538878859 1caba2ebdcdca390 1538878841065 11 Reception 41

14 Reviews for Purest Hearts Weddings & Events

Sara V. · Married on 11/21/2020

Marisela was amazing!!

Marisela was so sweet, patient, persistent, Organized & easy to work with! She made us her priority. I would highly recommend her ! Oxox
    She went above & beyond to give me comfort and excitement & ideas as well !

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Landry

Landry L. · Married on 10/09/2020

A DIY COVID Bride's Dream Planner

I met Marisela in the fall of 2019 to chat about an event planner for my wedding. As soon as I met Marisela I was so impressed with her wedding knowledge and expertise and her advice on the wedding industry in general. I also loved her positive attitude and she has the sweetest personality! Due to COVID-19, what started out as a 200-person wedding at a venue ended up being a 50-person backyard wedding. Marisela was so great to work with throughout the chaos of the pandemic... it made my role as the bride so much easier to have such an amazing planner! She helped me navigate contract changes and emailed vendors for specifics all through quarantine. Then in true 2020 fashion, it poured rain and flooded the day of our wedding. Even with the rainfall, Marisela executed our wedding perfectly. She remained unbothered and made sure everything was taken care of down to the last detail. I was also a DIY bride and insisted on doing all of my own décor. Marisela made my vision come to life and took care of every aspect of setting up the day of décor and made it look better than I pictured. I can’t recommend Marisela enough. Book her as your wedding planner!

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Liliana

Liliana E. · Married on 11/06/2019

Beautiful day

I was very happy with how Marisela set up my wedding and the process. I have a craft business and knew I would be doing a lot of DIY decorations in order to save on costs. All I needed was someone to execute my vision the day of and she did not disappoint. During the planning she recommended photographers and DJs in my area. We openly discussed what I expected and what was important to us (timing pictures, when to take a moment alone, when to walk around and talk to guests, eating etc). Having someone have my back on such a beautiful day took away the STRESS out of it and really let us have fun and be present in the moment. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• Pompano Beach Pompano Beach, FL, 33065 See on map
    954-519-7250 (Phone number)
    Location of (Purest Hearts Weddings & Events)