Pompano Beach, Pompano Beach, FL 33065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Purest Hearts Weddings & Events

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events is a wedding planning business based in Pompano Beach, that serves the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach areas. Co-founder and creative director Marisela Gonzalez is a professional wedding planner who is passionate about planning. At Purest Hearts Weddings & Events, Marisela and her team will go above and beyond to make sure each couple they work with has the wedding of their dreams from beginning to end.

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events designs and executes personally unique weddings that fit each couple's style and personality. Their wedding planning services include budget analysis, event design, guest list creation and vendor referrals. Purest Hearts Weddings & Events also offers day-of coordination, partial planning and full planning services. They have experience planning destination, cultural, religious and non-denominational weddings.

Follow Purest Hearts Weddings & Events on

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events 6
Purest Hearts Weddings & Events 7

Jenny Ruiz · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing service!!

Marisela was an absolute dream to work with. Below are just a few things she did for my husband and I during one of the most exciting/stressful parts of our lives so far. I would highly recommend!!

The best thing about Marisela is how responsive she is when communicating. She is very quick to respond and she always offers insightful feedback to all questions. This was a huge positive when some of my other vendors took days or weeks to get back to me which was frustrating when you’re very close to the big day so her getting back to me so quickly really stood out!

Marisela is extremely knowledgeable about all wedding topics and is willing to share what she knows! She always made me feel like no question was too stupid to ask and she went above and beyond to be sure I felt comfortable with all aspects of planning.

Marisela truly made me feel like she deeply cared about how Joel and I’s wedding came out and every step of the way her dedication showed.

On the day of our wedding she didn’t leave our side and made sure that my wild wedding party of 14 were where they should be at the right time!

She is so sweet, dedicated, knowledgeable, attentive to detail, and absolutely loves what she does which shows in the amazing outcomes she has with her weddings!

You will not be sorry if you book her! :)

Sent on 11/19/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2017

The best!!!

My husband and I could not have picked a better wedding planner and coordinator to help us with our big day. Marisela was there for us every step of the way giving us all the best options. From day one we knew we were going to use her. We felt like she truly cared about our day and we weren't just another bride and groom. She was there with us from start to finish and always one step ahead of us.

You will have not a single doubt once you meet her and her team.

We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Purest Hearts Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,050.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount