Pure Cheesecakes

Los Angeles, CA View map

With a true passion for food we created this private, family-owned company in order to provide our exceptional cheesecakes to individuals, non-profit organizations and corporations in the Los Angeles area. We only use the finest, fresh ingredients for ’pure’ taste and quality. Our cheesecakes are baked the old-fashioned way, never frozen, and each order made and hand delivered just for you!

Our specialty is our mini-cheesecakes; the perfect single-serving size to satisfy all of your cravings. We have a variety of flavors, and are constantly adding more. Each mini-cheesecake weighs approximately 2-4 ounces (depending on the toppings), and measure approximately 2 inches in height. We are also prepared to provide you with the traditional full-size cheesecakes (approx. 10 inches) in the same flavors. We accept online or phone orders, and all major credit cards - so hurry up and place your order today...

$12.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$12.00

What services do your prices include?

Delivery

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes

What services do you provide?

Delivery

What special ingredients do you use?

Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Lauren Married on 11/14/2015
    My now husband and I opted to have cheesecake at our wedding this past weekend instead of cake, and it was the best decision we could have made! Patricia was so lovely to work with, the cheesecakes were delicious and a huge hit with everyone!

I highly recommend the Amaretto, Luscious Lemon and Apple Pie flavors!!
    Kathryn Married on 10/25/2008
    It was PERFECT! Absolutely beautiful and delicious! I couldn't have asked for anything better for my very special day... :) You have to have them!!! I will order again for all my parties, get-togethers, and just to indulge!

Los Angeles, 90035
Location of (Pure Cheesecakes)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding