Piano, Plano, TX 75024 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pumpernickel Planning

Congratulations on your engagement! From day-of wedding coordinating to event styling and full-service wedding planning, Pumpernickel Planning offers a variety of wedding planning services to select from.

We can plan your wedding together, or we can take your plans and bring them to life. We take the pressure off of you, so that you and your family can enjoy your engagement and wedding day! We have budgeting tools, helpful checklists and seating charts that can make the planning process a breeze! It is our desire to make planning your wedding fun like it is meant to be.

Wedding planning is so much more than picking out colors and deciding on flowers. It’s about two people in love who want to share it with those they love. My best advice is to find someone to take care of those little details like flowers and timelines so that you can focus each other and enjoy your engagement.

I love meeting with couples and developing a connection with them; but if we’re not a good fit, I’m happy to refer you to another planner who matches your vision more closely. As long as at the end of the day, you’re matched with someone, that’s what matters

We look forward to guiding and supporting you from "Yes!" to "I do!” Contact us today for a free consultation!

Follow Pumpernickel Planning on

4 Reviews for Pumpernickel Planning

• Melody

Melody Sun · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Day of Coordination Services

Jenelle was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! We contracted her services as a day of coordinator and she really put our minds at ease during the 2 coordination meetings leading up to the wedding. We had mostly everything planned on our own, but missed a lot of small details and were thankful to have Jenelle run through everything to make sure we had all of our bases covered. I didn't have to worry about anything on the actual day of the wedding, and barely received any questions regarding vendors or processes, which is a testament to how smoothly Jenelle ran things. I highly recommend Jenelle and Pumpernickel Planning for your wedding! She was essential to my sanity!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Pumpernickel Planning's reply:

THANK YOU!! You guys were so sweet to work with! And the rest of your vendor team was the bomb.com!! I truly enjoyed your wedding and wish you two an amazing future.

Heather · Married on 07/27/2018

Jenelle with Pumpernickel Planning was an absolute dream to work with! She was available by text, call or email any time I needed her and made everything so easy and effortless! Anytime I wasn't sure how to answer a question one of my vendors had or wasn't quite sure what I wanted with any aspect of my wedding she jumped right in and bounced ideas off of me until we found exactly what I wanted. My day would not have gone as smoothly or been as amazing as it was if it wasn't for her. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Jenelle with Pumpernickel Planning! Let her help you make your day amazing like she did mine!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Pumpernickel Planning's reply:

OMG thank you so much! You guys were such a great couple to work with!! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day! Congratulations on your marriage- I wish you and Joseph the happiest of futures!!

JANE · Married on 07/27/2018

Jenelle with Pumpernickel Planning is the Best ever! When my daughter and I met with her and talked with her on what we were wanting for the wedding, we hired her that day. Jenelle was always there by phone or text when we had questions for her. The day of, Jenelle was there at the venue before the bridal party and was going full force. My daughter's wedding was so beautiful with all the work Jenelle did. I highly recommend Pumpernickel Planning! You will be so happy and satisfied that you did!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Pumpernickel Planning's reply:

Thank you, Jane! It was so wonderful working with your family! Thank you so much for trusting me with your daughter's wedding!

Pumpernickel Planning Pricing