Conway, AR 72034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Prudential Video

*Update* - It is with mixed emotions that Stephen and I announce that we will no longer be taking new inquiries.  As our family continues to grow it is important to us that we spend as much time as possible together.  If you have all ready booked a wedding through us, no worries!  We will still be there to film your big day.  Thank you to everyone who has supported us and trusted us to capture one of the biggest days of your lives.  It truly has been a blessing.

Welcome!  We are Stephen and Alicia, the founders of Prudential Video.  Let us be the first (but probably not the first) to say congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!  The start of one of the greatest adventures of your life is about to unfold in front of your eyes…that’s where we come in.

Prudential Video came about due to my (Stephen’s) fascination with filming.  In 2013, I received a Fine Arts degree from Texas State University.  In the years leading up to graduation, I took a particular liking to videography and have been glued to my camera ever since.  Fortunately my wife, Alicia, and I both share this passion.  Together we team up to create video works dedicated to capturing special days like your upcoming wedding.  We know that as the bride and groom, looking back on your wedding day can oftentimes seems like a blur.  It is one of the most exciting days of your life and, with all that adrenaline, it’s hard to remember everything!  Our job is to make sure there isn’t a single part of your wedding that slips your mind.  Let us capture the memories so that all you have to do is enjoy your big day.  For availability and/or questions, please contact us at prudentialvideo@gmail.com.

Follow Prudential Video on

img7965

Photos 3 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

5 Reviews for Prudential Video

Stephen and Alicia were absolutely phenomenal! I haven't seen my wedding day footage yet, but they were such a joy to work with. The videos I've seen of other weddings have been so awesome; I have no doubt that mine will be of the same quality! Absolutely love these guys! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sara · Married on 09/20/2014

If you're looking for a wedding videographer in the central Arkansas region, or anywhere in Arkansas for that matter, look no further. Prudential Video is a team of caring, professional people who will keep you and your special day in mind. They listen to your vision and they make it a reality, with beautiful high-definition videos that make it feel like you've traveled back in time to your wedding day. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Jordan · Married on 04/26/2014

I cannot recommend Prudential Video enough! As hectic as a wedding can be, they arrived early and were able to roll with the punches as the day went on. I am not someone how originally wanted video, but am so thankful my dad talked me into it. I will cherish these memories forever.

Sent on 08/04/2014

• Conway, 72034 See on map
    Location of (Prudential Video)