englexas photography

Little Rock, AR View map

I grew up in a family of artists and photographers where my path originally started in modern abstract painting which I studied at college in England. As my passion for photography developed I discovered that with the use of software I could combine my passion for modern art and photography to create an image that is both photographically and artistically pleasing.
My style of photography is more modern and photojournalistic, unlike typical photography. I don’t like to manipulate moments or for the outcome to look ‘fake’ or ‘posed’. I work hard to make sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed so that the finished product brings out the best in you. My desire is to create images that are tailored to you, that reflect who you are while capturing your memories and presenting them in a way that inspires.
i like…skinny jeans and plaid shirts…funky heels…the office…chocolate…music….and i use too often in emails.

I believe that my creativity and ability is a gift from God. It is my purpose to use the gifts he has given me to honor Him and I credit Jesus Christ with everything I have and everything I am.

What videography services do you offer?

3.1
    May Married on 05/01/2010
    Englexas took beautiful photographs and captured our wedding perfectly. However, when we received the 3 albums we ordered the wedding date was completely wrong. It had the wrong month and day. I contacted them immediately and they weren't willing to admit that they made a mistake. This is a perfect example of how a lack of professionalism at the end can sour a perfect experience.

17 Colony Rd Little Rock, 72227
Location of (englexas photography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding