7 Gin Creek Dr., Searcy, AR 72143 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Everglow Productions

We are Everglow Productions and we have been creating beautiful and exciting wedding films since 2012. Based in the Greater Little Rock Area, we seek to provide brides and grooms with a captured memory to be enjoyed for years to come. We pride ourselves on communication, comfort, and creativity and look forward to being a part of your wedding!

Follow Everglow Productions on

screen shot 2014 10 23 at 10 06 32 pm

• Videos 12

6 Reviews for Everglow Productions

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

This company is great! Process was great beginning to end. Payments were easy and communication was great. Eric and his team got all the great shots but at the same time it's kinda like I didn't even know they were there, which is like the best of both worlds. I kinda wondered if being 'videoed' would make me feel awkward but it wasn't at all and was the best decision. (Dallas brides) Local videographers are so expensive for some reason, so you can't beat the quality for the price even with the travel included. Regardless don't skimp on quality for a cheaper price, he's well worth it.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Brandon · Married on 10/24/2015

Everglow Productions is wonderful! They did such a tremendous job fighting through bad weather and last-minute venue changes to provide us with tremendous video and photographs that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They know just how to capture a moment and make it into a stunning memory that we will enjoy looking at over and over again. Thank you for tremendous service and for doing such a wonderful job on our big day!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Mary Catherine · Married on 05/30/2015

I cannot speak highly enough about Everglow Productions. From the first email to the final product, they were beyond gracious, accommodating and kind. Eric answered all of my questions (and believe me...I had mannnny questions) with thorough and prompt answers even BEFORE we decided to use Everglow. Throughout the planning process, he was involved and patient with me. They were so easy to work with and they went out of their way to shoot video footage in every area I desired. He was willing to take the extra time to incorporate footage from our church cameras into his video and he and his wife were such a joy to work with every step of the way. These are genuine people who have a passion for what they do and care about their clients.

I would definitely recommend Everglow to friends and family for their videography needs. To say we are ecstatic and extremely satisfied with our wedding video is an understatement...they captured moments of our wedding day that we will always treasure. Thank you, Everglow Productions!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Award

Everglow Productions Pricing

Everglow Productions Price Rates

Everglow Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Sweet Tea Designs
    Sweet Tea Designs Wedding Planners

Eric has been an absolute delight to work with. He is kind and caring, organized and I cannot wait for this weekend, when I can finally see him in action! Stay tuned!!

• 7 Gin Creek Dr. Searcy, 72143 See on map