15491 Walnut Glen Drive, Alexander, AR 72002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing

About Kemp Video Inc.

Serving the entire state of Arkansas with HD Videography!

We are a husband and wife team with over 20 years combined professional television experience. Our education and hands on "real world" experience make us uniquely qualified to absolutely nail those technical details to make your wedding video absolutely perfect.

But, it's not just about technical expertise. I truly believe it takes a woman's touch to capture the beauty of your day. No one truly knows a bride's heart better than a bride herself! Your moments become my moments, and I treasure each bride we are blessed to work with. I know all those little details you labored over - and will want to remember years down the road.

We offer one, and two HD camera packages for every budget ... because someday you'll want more than a photograph.
Follow Kemp Video Inc. on

photo album still001
kemp logo
index22374224202

• Videos 5

19 Reviews for Kemp Video Inc.

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/23/2012

I came across Trisha by a miracle! I saw some of her work by googling videographers in central arkansas. When I met with her it was almost an instant and I was ready to sign the contract sealing the deal that she would video my wedding/reception! Very nice woman to work with, and her and her husband were so professional! They came out at rehearsal to look at the venue so they would already be prepared when they showed up for the BIG day! I have to say I am very happy I chose to use them because my wedding video is AMAZING! :)

Sent on 08/14/2012

Amy · Married on 04/14/2012

We used Kemp Video for my sisters wedding so it was obvious we would use them for mine as well. They did a wonderful job getting every detail in the wedding and the reception. They were super sweet and wanted the very best in video for my husband and I.

Sent on 04/17/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2011

Tisha and her husband were the sweetest people to work with. I am so glad that I made this last minute decision. Without them my memories of my wedding would be very few. As the bride it is easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of everything around you and not be able to remember the finer things. All the work you have spent making sure this day is perfect is captured and saved for a lifetime.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kemp Video Inc. Pricing

Kemp Video Inc. Price Rates

Kemp Video Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Serenity Sunrise Photography
    Serenity Sunrise Photography Wedding Photographers

Kemp video productions are always very helpful and accommodating! Their videos are so professional. I would be glad to recommend them.

• Arkansas Pro Dj's
    Arkansas Pro Dj's Wedding DJs

Great and Exciting people to work with

• Ashley Ann's Event Planning Service
    Ashley Ann's Event Planning Service Wedding Planners

I worked with Kemp Video on a wedding a while ago. They were very helpful during rehearsal and helping us understand the best possible camera angels so that we could position the bridal party and bride and groom in the best way. Kemp Video was very professional and friendly. They carried out all request perfectly.

• 15491 Walnut Glen Drive Alexander, 72002 See on map