PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS

Little Rock, AR View map Visit website

Party Time Rental and Events is your premier Party Rental and Event Company serving Arkansas for over 30 years. We strive to provide our clients with an experience they will never forget. The Party Time client experience sets us apart from all others. Party Time Rental and Events has been voted Best Event Rental Company by the readers of Soiree Magazine every year 2008-2022. We were also voted Best Event Rental Company by the Readers of AY Magazine 2020.

Whether your event is a small intimate affair or a gala for thousands, we recognize that both require the same level of attention. Our staff is recognized for providing best of class planning services and the highest quality components to make sure your affair exceeds your expectations. The quality of our services and the elements that are used to distinguish the event make the Party Time experience second to none.

We offer one of the largest selections of tables, chairs, tents, and fine linens etc. along with an experienced staff to help you put it all together, if needed. Party Time’s distinctive difference is helping customers create their own unique events with:

• Professional event coordinators;
  • One of the largest selections of event supplies;
  • A large showroom for convenient, easy planning; and
  • Versatile offerings for large and small events.
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Tent Accessories
Tents
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$250

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$42

What is the starting price for tables?

$7.50

What is the starting price for chairs?

$1.50

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$380

Holly W. Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

Kristi was so amazing to work with! She was patient with me and all of my questions. She worked with our budget and helped us lay out how everything would look! We rented a large tent, numerous tables/chairs, and tablecloths!

Holly,
    Thank you for the wonderful review. We take all feedback seriously at Party Time and we will share your kind words with the team and Kristi today.
    Congratulations again on your wedding.
  • Sagan
    Sagan Married on 03/31/2019

Wedding rental

Party time is great!! We rented all of our table linens and gold chairs for our reception from them! I loved how I was able to see the colors/fabrics in person while making my selections as well as the chairs and our cake stand! Everything was delivered on time and the staff was so helpful!! Any questions I had were answered very quickly! They have everyone’s best interest at heart and will do whatever they can to help your vision come to life!!

Sagan,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review on Wedding Wire. We take all feedback seriously and so appreciate the kind words. We are so happy you had a great experience and such an enjoyable wedding day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it.
    Best Wishes,
    Ray Imbro
    Owner
    Party Time Rental and Events
  • Mina
    Mina Married on 10/20/2018

Great time with Party Time

I worked with Steve leading up to our wedding and he was super helpful every step of the way. I was happy with how accommodating and patient he was. Everything turned out amazing. There was a few miscommunication leading up to the day of and the owner, Ray, personally stopped by to make sure we were going to have an amazing day. I thought that was very nice of him. I highly recommend Party Time for any upcoming occasions. Here’s how they helped turned our day into a magical day.

Mina,
    Thank you for your review on Wedding Wire and such kind words. We take all feedback seriously and will share this with Steve and the rest of the team. We are happy you had such a great wedding day and thank you for making us a part of it.
    Ray

Real Weddings

• Robert & Whitney
    28 photos · 06/04/2016

Deals

PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS 1
Exclusive

DYV Events DYV Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Party Time Events for all my client's needs. Whether it is a corporate, non-profit or wedding event, they have all the rental goodies I need to help my client's vision come to life. They are professional, courteous and will ensure that your order is accurate and exactly what you need on your event day. They are truly experienced event professionals!

Mariposa Studio Mariposa Studio Wedding Photographers

I can't say this about many wedding vendors in Arkansas, but I have worked with Party Time both as a client and as a fellow wedding vendor. They have everything you could need for your wedding, and their staff is really helpful.

11121 N. Rodney Parham Rd Suite 32B Little Rock, AR, 72212

8am-5pm Monday through Friday 10am-2pm Saturdays Evenings by appointment
Location of (PARTY TIME RENTAL & EVENTS)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding