Prosperity 28th Photoshop

Dallas, TX View map Visit website

Prosperity 28th Photoshop is a wedding photo booth service situated in Dallas, Texas. Their team is dedicated to offering you a unique photo booth experience to entertain you and your guests during the reception. They provide high-quality and user-friendly equipment along with props and green screens to give you and your wedding party the experience of a lifetime.

Prosperity 28th Photoshop offers a range of photo booth options, including Open Air Booth, 360 Camera Booth, and Enclosed 360 Booth. They provide green screens so that you to choose fun backgrounds for your photos. Their photo booths also allow you and your guests to print or share photos instantly via text, email, and social media. Prosperity 28th Photoshop offers prints in sizes 4x6 and 2x6, which you can customize with borders, backdrops, and logos.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$200

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Backdrop(s)
Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$250

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Prints

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brandon P. Married on 11/06/2021

Great Experience

P28th was very responsive and professional. Lots of props and staff livened up the participants! Really brought lots of joy to the wedding! Would definitely recommend for any special occasion.
  • Teih
    Teih T. Married on 03/25/2021

The Best!!

I recently hired Prosperity 28th Photoshop LLC for my wedding and I’ll say my guest stayed in the photobooth longer than they did the dance floor!! Everyone loved the props!! Very professional, prompt with responses, and on time the day of my event. I would highly recommend and hire this company again for future events (my moms 50th celebration)❤️❤️ support black female businesses!!! Thank you for my book of my guests photobooth pics!!
  • kyiara
    Kyiara Married on 04/20/2019

Excellent experience and professionalism

The owner was EXTREMELY professional and very easy to deal with. Markeisha was very prompt in her responses to any question or concern that I had regarding the photo booth. I changed my mind on the design that I wanted to use a couple of times and she was very patient and nice with directing me to achieve the design that I wanted for my big day. All of the guests at my wedding had nothing but positive things to say about Markeisha and her services. I must say that my husband and I really enjoyed the photo booth as well. A lot of vendors for my wedding were very difficult and cause a tremendous amount of stress, but Markeisha was a ray of light in the midst of all the stress. I am so glad that I chose her services. It was the best part of my wedding!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Markesha  Peterson
Markesha Peterson
CEO

I'm a Louisiana native currently residing in the DFW area. I have been in business a little over 4 years with the Photo booth Co.

I love the photo booth industry & I enjoy providing memories for my guest that will last for a life time!

#P28th is my infamous hashtag , if you have free moment please search and see what exciting services you find we offer!

6621 Asled Ct. Dallas, TX, 75241
2252008782
Location of (Prosperity 28th Photoshop)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding