Profound Entertainment

Chicago, IL View map
$1,475 Most Popular Price

$1,475 Most Popular Price

PROFESSIONAL DJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTO BOOTHS
Whether you need a talented/professional DJ or a fun photo booth, you've come to the right place. We bring the fun and ensure that your event is unforgettable. No matter what you are celebrating, our team of DJs and our photo booths will help create that special moment you were hoping to capture.

Our staff consists of experienced DJs that can always get the party started! We bring a unique edge and style as compared to other mobile DJs and avoid gimmicks and cheesy songs. Our ability to create unique mixes that connect with people young and old keep the party exciting and will have your guests dancing all night long!

For a more comprehensive profile and examples of our work please visit our website aprofoundevent.com.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,475

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
    Madeline S. Married on 07/12/2021

Amazing - book dj john now!

I have been meaning to write this review for so long but by far the thing our wedding gets complimented on the most is how amazing our DJ John was! It was a long NYE reception but everyone was on the dance floor the entire time because of amazing playlist with completely seamless transitions. I also appreciated that out of all the vendors I worked with he was one that just seemed to get how stressful planning a wedding is and was super helpful, professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. I'm so excited that my brother booked him for his wedding for next year - now I just know it's going to be such a fun reception! Thanks again!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 08/30/2019

More than a DJ!

My husband found John on a different site and I found him on Wedding Wire. We decided it was a sign so we reached out and set up a meeting with him. He was fun to chat with - it didn’t feel like business; we were just talking about music and shared some good laughs. We knew he was the DJ for us.

We had some lesser known song requests and he was able to find all of them. We went with DJ’s choice for the cocktail hour, dinner and most of the reception. He talked over with us what he had in mind ahead of time and it all went smoothly. He surely got the party going and guests danced until the end of the night! It was a great party and he was a terrific emcee and DJ!
    Veronica R. Married on 12/31/2018

Too Much Fun!

John made this experience incredibly easy and straightforward, which is everything a bride needs. The photobooth was a HUGE hit and there wasn't a single moment when the dance floor was empty. The ages of my wedding guests ranged from 5 to 85 and every single person loved the music and had so much fun! I can't thank John & Profound Entertainment enough for this NYE experience, it was truly one I will never forget. Thank you!!

Real Weddings

• Kyler & Michaela
    46 photos · 09/15/2018

Chicago, 60629
Location of (Profound Entertainment)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding