Tinley Park, IL 60477 Map · Phone number

About Professional DJ Services

We have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in wedding receptions and ceremonies. Our goal is to make your wedding or private party spectacular and fulfilling YOUR vision!!

YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
My guarantee to you is that we will promise to make your wedding reception or private party more fun than you can imagine and a night to remember!!
--Kevin Hilliard,

PDS
PDS1

20 Reviews for Professional DJ Services

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2014

Kevin was so great to work with! To this day I am still getting compliments on how my wedding was one of the most fun people had ever attended and I know that is in large part due to the fact that the dance floor was the place to be all night! He definitely had the crowd going all night, knew exactly what to play. His prices are great and I am so grateful I went with him!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Cindy · Married on 05/27/2012

Had an awesome online setup program. Lots of songs to pick from. I had a Disney theme and he bought the music I needed for it. Everyone danced all night! Wedding was a hit!

Ria · Married on 08/20/2011

Kevin is awesome!!! Words cannot describe how wonder he was. He partnered with another company for our photobooth (Non-stop Djs). Kevin truly listens to you and what you want. I've gone to a few weddings this past summer and he is by far the best DJ. He really reads the crowd and figures out what he needs to do to get everyone excited and involved (which was missing from a lot of other DJs).

I was told to just use an iPod for my DJ and don't hire anyone but I will beg to differ from working with Kevin. Having a DJ helps add something to your wedding...a connection!!! I had went to a wedding earlier this year and I was asked "is your DJ going to be like so and so's b/c he just sat and ate with guests and the music sucked." After coming from my event, we were told "I'm so happy your DJ wasn't like their's". My husband patted himself on the shoulder and said "I did good" (I found the DJs and he picked him from the bunch we were looking at so he did a good job)

Remember, everything counts. Kevin also supplied us with lighting (uplights and Gobo projection and Spot lighting). From all of our vendors, he was truly the best!!! Hire this man today!!!

Professional DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,199.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 444.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Tinley Park, 60477 See on map