Johnstown, CO 80534 Map · Phone number

About Pro Chic Events

Pro Chic Events is stylishly fashionable, luxurious and thoughtful. We create communicative and long lasting relationships as we discover what is most important to you. We help you realize and harness your ideas. We guide you step by step through the planning and design process to achieve those ideas. We seek to successfully tap into what you believe in your heart and mind to be beautiful, invaluable and once-in-a-lifetime moments. Then, and only then, can we help you achieve what you envision. We serve as your friends, advisers and guardians who will watch over your planning journey from your engagement to your honeymoon. We will remain your friends indefinitely. DAY OF COORDINATION

Our Day of Coordination package begins at $1,500.00 and is booked no less than 30 days prior to your wedding date. Services for this package include a wedding rehearsal, detailed wedding day timeline, vendor contract review and vendor management, an extensive wedding day emergency kit, a Lead and an Assistant Coordinator, and execution of all traditions and wedding events. We setup and decorate your ceremony and reception space with meticulous detail, using all of the beautiful accents you have already put together. We ensure that every aspect of your wedding day falls seamlessly into place so your friends and family can enjoy your day with you.

PARTIAL PLANNING

Our Partial Planning package is booked no less than 90 days prior to your wedding date. Partial planning services are designed for the couple who has most of the details in place, but would like a little extra help with organization and logistics. Services you will receive with this package include Day of Coordination, finding your perfect vendors, a space layout for ceremony and reception, as well as professional guidance along the way that will bring everything together in the final months before your wedding day.

FULL SERVICE PLANNING

Our Full Service package is designed so that you can truly enjoy a stress free year together as an engaged couple. Once you share your ideas and priorities, we will ensure that each and every detail of the planning process is covered. Services include all aforementioned services plus a planning timeline that will guide you from your engagement to honeymoon, a detailed checklist of to-do's with recommended due dates, an advanced budget breakdown with payment reminders, as well as unlimited access to your personal Lead Coordinator throughout the year up to your wedding to offer advice and guidance throughout your planning journey.

FLORAL & EVENT DESIGN

Our Floral and Event Design packages are as limitless as your imagination. Our designers are trained in advanced floral design techniques and will work closely with you to create one of a kind bridal bouquets, centerpieces and accents. We meet with you and your vendors to ensure design and theme cohesiveness and assist you with attire planning, selecting your colors, flowers, menu, stationary and paper elements, linens and other decor. We will recommend lighting and production options that will best suite your style and budget. We love creating chic spaces that celebrate your love for one another and show off your own personal style.

A LA CARTE

In addition to the services above, Pro Chic Events offers a multitude of services that may be added on to any package:

Wedding Events Planning & Design
  • Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties & Weekend Getaway
  • Rehearsal & Intimate or Family Dinners
  • Welcome or Day After Bridal Brunch
  • Honeymoon Suite Decor "Romancing the Room"
For Your Guests
  • Hotel room blocks/Securing discounts if available
  • Welcome Bags (Assembling and delivering)
  • Gift favor concept development and design
Rental Decor
  • Clear Glass Trumpet Vases 36"
  • Eiffel Tower Vases 24"
  • Milk Glass Bud Vases
  • Clear Glass Cube Vases
  • Clear Glass Cylinder Vases
  • White Wine Bottle Vases
  • Natural Wine Bottle Candle Holders (Green/Brown/Clear)
  • Limited Specialty Linen & Runners (Neutral Colors/On Trend Only)
  • Votive & Candle Holders (Clear/Crystal Bling/Silver Glitter/Mercury Glass)
  • Vera Wang Black Server Set and Toasting Flutes
  • Oleg Cassini Crystal Server Set
  • Chalkboards
  • Ivory Distressed Mason Jars
  • Table Numbers and Frames
  • Apothecary Jars (Candy Buffet)
Stationary
  • Printing & Design Services
Honeymoons
  • Travel
  • Itinerary
  • Wardrobe Planning

Please INQUIRE if the wedding service or product you seek is not listed above.

We meet with each of our couples in person for 90 minutes in order to get to know you, your style and unique needs.

The meeting is booked for $150.00, which is applied as a credit to your personalized package once booked with us.

We look very forward to hearing from you and learning how we can help you make your wedding day

beautiful, seamless and absolutely extraordinary.

-PRO CHIC EVENTS

The bride holding her bouquet
necklace bust

4 Reviews for Pro Chic Events

Catherine · event on: 09/04/2015

I had an amazing time working with the ladies of Pro Chic! They were incredibly attentive, very detailed oriented and providing great service to all the guests and vendors. I highly recommend Pro Chic for what ever your event needs may be. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Terra · Married on 09/19/2015

Jessica went ABOVE and BEYOND for my groom and I. We elected for the full service planning and design option which proved to be the best decision we made for our wedding! Pro Chic Events truly brought my vision to life. Throughout the process, Jessica became so much more than a wedding planner to us, she became our friend. They always say that the best feeling in the world is to be able to do something for someone that can never repay you...and that is certainly true for what Pro Chic events did for us.

Jessica is always professional, timely and kept me on budget! She has an incredible eye for MY taste, always advocating for what I would like- not necessarily what she would choose. She has an amazing inventory to choose from, which not only saves you a lot of money, but also a ton of work too! Jessica is also very tactful when it comes to vendors. She was able to get an extra 2 hours with my videographer at no charge and worked closely with my photographer to ensure that we didn't miss our sunset photos.

When I say this team went above and beyond- they did. Whether it be offering to help my groom with his vows, putting my hair up halfway through the night, or decorating our honeymoon suite...this team did it all.

I can honestly say that I had the perfect wedding. It may have been a total mess behind the scenes, but these ladies rocked it and ignorance IS bliss when it comes to your wedding day.

Cheers to you and your event. I can assure you if it is handled by these ladies, it will be perfect.

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

As someone who has a tendency to over stress about the little things, wedding planning was no easy task for me to take on. There are so many little things that come with planning that I was unaware of. I have no idea how some people manage to do it without help. Fortunately, I didn't have to do it alone. Without Jessica and her amazing team at Pro Chic Events, I would have been completely and utterly screwed! She was a life saver of sorts for me. She was my wedding saver! She helped organize all of our vendors, establish a detailed timeline for the big day, designed all of our wedding flowers, and gave me a peace of mind that I never could have found without her help - (although, these things are really just the tip of the iceberg). She helped me to interpret and harness all of my ideas, and made sure that my vision for my wedding day was never compromised.

My wedding day was beyond perfect, and worry free. I knew that our family and friends would be in great hands with her and her team working behind the scenes.

A massive thank you to Jessica, Jessie, and Chanai for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life! If I could give you 10 stars, I would!

Pro Chic Events FAQ