Johnstown, Johnstown, CO 80534 Map · Phone number

About Pro Chic Events

A wedding planning service in Johnstown, Colorado, Pro Chic Events aims to help couples realize and harness their ideas, resulting in their dream wedding. Step-by-step, they walk couples through the planning and design process to achieve each idea, tapping into their hearts and minds to create once-in-a-lifetime memories. The team strives to be each couple’s advisor, friend, and guardian from the engagement to the wedding and reception to the honeymoon.

Couples may work with Pro Chic Events to plan their ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The planners are able to perform full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. Some of the services they offer include budget analysis, floral design, event design, guest list management, vendor referral, vendor selection, and creation of timelines and to-do lists. They can work with couples to organize wedding types such as:

• Civil
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious

Other Services
Pro Chic Events is also able to coordinate a couple’s honeymoon, including travel, itinerary, and wardrobe planning. In addition to wedding and honeymoon planning, they also supply stationary services and event rentals for weddings, such as:

• Vases

The bride holding her bouquet
888bc8254ff679e4 1441652668143 sunshine serenade 1

4 Reviews for Pro Chic Events

Terra · Married on 09/19/2015

Jessica went ABOVE and BEYOND for my groom and I. We elected for the full service planning and design option which proved to be the best decision we made for our wedding! Pro Chic Events truly brought my vision to life. Throughout the process, Jessica became so much more than a wedding planner to us, she became our friend. They always say that the best feeling in the world is to be able to do something for someone that can never repay you...and that is certainly true for what Pro Chic events did for us.

Jessica is always professional, timely and kept me on budget! She has an incredible eye for MY taste, always advocating for what I would like- not necessarily what she would choose. She has an amazing inventory to choose from, which not only saves you a lot of money, but also a ton of work too! Jessica is also very tactful when it comes to vendors. She was able to get an extra 2 hours with my videographer at no charge and worked closely with my photographer to ensure that we didn't miss our sunset photos.

When I say this team went above and beyond- they did. Whether it be offering to help my groom with his vows, putting my hair up halfway through the night, or decorating our honeymoon suite...this team did it all.

I can honestly say that I had the perfect wedding. It may have been a total mess behind the scenes, but these ladies rocked it and ignorance IS bliss when it comes to your wedding day.

Cheers to you and your event. I can assure you if it is handled by these ladies, it will be perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

As someone who has a tendency to over stress about the little things, wedding planning was no easy task for me to take on. There are so many little things that come with planning that I was unaware of. I have no idea how some people manage to do it without help. Fortunately, I didn't have to do it alone. Without Jessica and her amazing team at Pro Chic Events, I would have been completely and utterly screwed! She was a life saver of sorts for me. She was my wedding saver! She helped organize all of our vendors, establish a detailed timeline for the big day, designed all of our wedding flowers, and gave me a peace of mind that I never could have found without her help - (although, these things are really just the tip of the iceberg). She helped me to interpret and harness all of my ideas, and made sure that my vision for my wedding day was never compromised.

My wedding day was beyond perfect, and worry free. I knew that our family and friends would be in great hands with her and her team working behind the scenes.

A massive thank you to Jessica, Jessie, and Chanai for helping to make my wedding day the best day of my life! If I could give you 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Catherine · event on 09/04/2015

I had an amazing time working with the ladies of Pro Chic! They were incredibly attentive, very detailed oriented and providing great service to all the guests and vendors. I highly recommend Pro Chic for what ever your event needs may be. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2015