450 Harrison Ave, unit 304, Boston, MA 02118 Map · Phone number

cdcc16cc8c8201d5 boston ma commercial photography 22
boston ma commercial photography16

11 Reviews for PRIMP, LLC

Victoria · Married on 06/04/2016

Kacie was absolutely amazing! Not only is she incredibly talented but a genuine pleasure to work with. She listened to my vision and offered suggestions on how best to achieve the overall look. She brings a calm and composed energy to what inevitably becomes a hectic and nervous day. It was a great weight off my shoulders knowing she was there to have me looking my best. I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day so perfect. I would recommend her, a million times over!! She's the very very best.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2015

Kacie was absolutely amazing as our makeup artist for my wedding on Sept. 26th, 2015. My bridal party is STILL talking about what a great job she did, and it is almost a month later! She did myself, 8 bridesmaids and 2 moms all within a 6 hour time frame, and all our makeup came out PERFECT!!!!! I can't imagine using ANYONE else for your wedding other than Kacie. From my trial, to the wedding day she had everything handled, traveled all the way out to NY to be apart of the wedding day and had us ready with an hour to spare before the wedding. She was able to really highlight the colors and tones for each girls makeup and complexion, and everyone was STUNNED by how beautiful they looked. She is the best and I will definitely be recommending her to any bride I know! Thank you for everything Kacie!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Drew · Married on 11/01/2014

She's a miracle worker. All 6 of my bridesmaids and my mother looked phenomenal. Each of my girls has a different skin tone and style, and she adapted to each of them with ease. I don't think I looked too shabby as well :-) I'm not a huge makeup person, but wanted to look fresh, classic and beautiful on my wedding day. No smokey eye or anything crazy. She absolutely nailed it. AND she's affordable! Grab her while you can, this girl is insanely talented.

Sent on 04/13/2015

PRIMP, LLC Pricing

PRIMP, LLC Price Rates

PRIMP, LLC FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 230.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10