PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE

1260 W. Wilson, Coolidge, AZ 85128 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE

Hello, my name is Scott Smith and I am the owner of Primetime DJ service. I have been in business for 21 years and pride myself on quality service and fees that do not break your bank account. However we will provide you with the reception you dreamt of. We only play edited music and create the evening to to your specifications.
I am the owner, so when you hire PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE. I will be the DJ for you. No big companies sending an under trained DJ to your event.
Thanks for considering PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE.

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
Groom
Groom

40 Reviews for PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE

Maren · Married on 04/02/2016

Scott helped give us our dream wedding. Having a DJ/Emcee is such a huge part of any wedding and having a bad experience with a person you trust to lead your reception can put a damper on the day. I was certainly nervous when looking for a DJ, because I had recently been to a couple wedding where the sound was off or the DJ just played their own set list of songs, regardless of what the couple wanted. I am so lucky that this was not our experience.

Scott truly listened when we told him what we were looking for. We even sent him a playlist of music that we would love for our big day. He played our music, and put his own touch on it. The audio was clear and the perfect volume. We were at an outdoor venue, and had our ceremony up in the mountains, so he had to have the equipment to do this. He had everything, and did such a wonderful job. He kept the party going, and he made the day about us.

I would recommend him a hundred times over. His pricing was very comfortable, his equipment was wonderful, and his personality was fun and happy (not overly goofy or cheesy). He even had lights on the dance floor and in the trees that I wasn't expecting to have, which made the event even more special. He communicated with us throughout the entire process, and my husband and I were over the moon with the service that he provided.

• User6101904 · 2+ years ago

PRIMETIME DJ was awesome! Scott was extremely helpful and easy to work with. His experience showed during the planning stages and shined during the actual wedding. He made sure everything went off without a hitch and that everyone had a blast the entire night. We used Scott for our ceremony as well as the reception and could not have been more pleased. He was helpful with music suggestions and knew what needed to happen and when as well as how to adjust if needed. He kept the party going all night with the perfect balance of all the music we requested as well as some random requests from guests. Bottom line is PRIMETIME DJ was a perfect choice for our wedding. Scott's experience made the night so easy for us, we did not have to stress on anything, he made sure it went perfectly. Thanks PRIMETIME DJ (Scott)

Susan · Married on 12/12/2015

Scott was wonderful! Professional in every way, flexible, great attitude! Honored all of our requests. Thank you!!!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE 1
    wedding wire discount
    If you choose primetime dj through the wedding wire referral, you will recieve 10 % off of your DJ service fees.

• The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch
    The Golf Club at Johnson Ranch Country Club Weddings

Scott with PRIMETIME DJ is one of the best people I know. Not only is he an amazing DJ and works so well with all my brides and grooms. Is personal presence is just a relaxing and enjoyable feeling to have around you on such a busy day. Scott makes your event very special and personable. He's huge in so many communities, in fund raisers. Just another part of him that is so special. Thank you Scott!

• MoonRose Weddings
    MoonRose Weddings Wedding Planners

Scott at Primetime does a wonderful job. He is great at staying on schedule and is very flexible when the schedule needs to change. :) Scott has something to keep everyone entertained with music and the great games he plays. I look forward to working with Scott in the future!

• Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings
    Crazy Daisies Flowers & Weddings Wedding Florists

Primetime does an amazing job and has a huge selection of music to choose from. Scott makes sure that the reception keeps moving and that everyone has a great time. I believe he certainly goes the extra mile to ensure his customers satisfaction and I know you will love him as much as me and my clients do!

• 1260 W. Wilson Coolidge, 85128 See on map