PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE Reviews

40 | Coolidge, AZ

40 Reviews for PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE

Maren · Married on 04/02/2016

Scott helped give us our dream wedding. Having a DJ/Emcee is such a huge part of any wedding and having a bad experience with a person you trust to lead your reception can put a damper on the day. I was certainly nervous when looking for a DJ, because I had recently been to a couple wedding where the sound was off or the DJ just played their own set list of songs, regardless of what the couple wanted. I am so lucky that this was not our experience.

Scott truly listened when we told him what we were looking for. We even sent him a playlist of music that we would love for our big day. He played our music, and put his own touch on it. The audio was clear and the perfect volume. We were at an outdoor venue, and had our ceremony up in the mountains, so he had to have the equipment to do this. He had everything, and did such a wonderful job. He kept the party going, and he made the day about us.

I would recommend him a hundred times over. His pricing was very comfortable, his equipment was wonderful, and his personality was fun and happy (not overly goofy or cheesy). He even had lights on the dance floor and in the trees that I wasn't expecting to have, which made the event even more special. He communicated with us throughout the entire process, and my husband and I were over the moon with the service that he provided.

• User6101904 · 2+ years ago

PRIMETIME DJ was awesome! Scott was extremely helpful and easy to work with. His experience showed during the planning stages and shined during the actual wedding. He made sure everything went off without a hitch and that everyone had a blast the entire night. We used Scott for our ceremony as well as the reception and could not have been more pleased. He was helpful with music suggestions and knew what needed to happen and when as well as how to adjust if needed. He kept the party going all night with the perfect balance of all the music we requested as well as some random requests from guests. Bottom line is PRIMETIME DJ was a perfect choice for our wedding. Scott's experience made the night so easy for us, we did not have to stress on anything, he made sure it went perfectly. Thanks PRIMETIME DJ (Scott)

Susan · Married on 12/12/2015

Scott was wonderful! Professional in every way, flexible, great attitude! Honored all of our requests. Thank you!!!

Scott provided excellent service and did a fantastic job as a DJ for our event. Highly reccomended!

Chris · Married on 10/31/2015

Scott was the DJ for our car show event for our non-profit, Gina's Team, and did a great job of keeping the music and announcements going. He interacted well with the people and all requests. We will use him again for future events !
    Chris Panetta

Holli · Married on 10/03/2015

Scott was an amazing addition to my daughter's wedding. He keeps the guests engaged while helping to keep the festivities on schedule. He has a way of adjusting to last minute changes and keeps the evening flowing without hitch.

Tara · Married on 10/03/2015

Scott is awesome! He did an amazing job at our wedding- provided awesome music and knew exactly how to engage guests. He made our night perfect and went above and beyond!

Amy · Married on 01/17/2015

Wonderful service!! Primetime made our reception so much fun! You are truly the best, my dear!

Lauri · Married on 08/22/2014

Scott is an awesome DJ and does a fantastic job! Our event was not a wedding, but a fundraiser for our foundation (Disability To Mobility). Scott brought a whole new level of entertainment to our fundraiser, that we have not had before. The music he selected was perfect. We are very grateful for his generosity, his magnificent attitude, and his professionalism. Thank you Scott and we are looking for to our December event with you as our DJ.

Jenn · Married on 03/22/2014

Scott was so awesome! He was really easy to work with and very professional. He played a variety of music and kept the party going. He also did great as an MC and kept everything right on track. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

• Miss2Mrs

Kylee · Married on 10/19/2013

Wonderful service and man! He saved me so much stress and anxiety on my wedding day- couldn't have asked for a better DJ! My reception flowed perfectly and he worked with me on my playlist! Thanks again!

-Mr. And Mrs. Willis

Brienne · Married on 09/07/2013

Best DJ ever! Scott was just awesome and made the night! He was highly recommended and i can see why! I would for sure recommend him to everyone i know!

JACQUALIN · Married on 05/11/2013

We loved our DJ!!! He was amazing in every way possible!!!

Domonique · Married on 09/29/2012

Scott far exceeded our expectations and was a pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure we had an amazing time and our guests were happy. We would definitely use his services again.

Tina · Married on 03/31/2012

Scott did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding. The music was great and this could not have been an easy job because we requested many different types of music. The ballroom we used most dj's have a very hard time getting the right volume, this was no problem for Scott it was perfect. The wedding song that Scott played was beautiful. They also assisted with the entire event in many different areas, including clean up at the end. I could not have asked for anything better, Thank you for a great job Scott.

• Joanne

Joanne · Married on 03/18/2012

Scott did such a good job at our reception with the music!! He was able to play all of the songs we requested, had the correct songs for our processional and recessional, and was mindful of the requests we'd made leading up to the ceremony. His music kept the guests entertained, and before playing a song on our "do not play" list, he sought me out and asked permission! He also followed up with me the day after the ceremony, offering to share pictures he'd taken during the reception. All in all, I feel Scott was the perfect DJ for our party.

Sent on 03/20/2012

PRIMETIME DJ SERVICE's reply:

Thanks Joanne, I did want to say that the photos I took were only of the scenery. AZ Photos will provide you with a great set of photos. I know the photos they took at my daughters wedding were outstanding.

Sharli · Married on 12/30/2011

Scott did a great job, he is very professional and has great equipment to make the sound available without being too loud in any spots. His pace kept the evening moving nicely and people were asking me about him (reference) because he was so good.

Thanks Scott - it was a magical wedding!

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2011

Primetime DJ did a great job at my wedding! I had so much fun at my wedding and I received so many compliments about the performance of my DJ afterwards! I would recommend Scott to anyone and I would use him again if I host another big event in the future! Thanks Primetime DJ! :)

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2011

Scott made our wedding a blast! He kept things moving so our guests were not able to get bored. He played the exact music we had requested and it could not have gone more smoothly. Any suggestions he had, he approved them through me first, so there was nothing unexpected which I really appreciated. He made sure everything was in correct order and all the names were right to ensure the accuracy of the grand entrance. I would definitely recommend Scott's services to anyone that is looking for a wedding dj. Thanks Scott!

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2011

He did a great job at a price no one could beat. He also helped coordinate the wedding and set up the schedule for all the special dances and events to take place.

Emma · Married on 04/17/2011

Scott's a great DJ to work with. He helped us select music for Cocktail hour and the Reception. He has provided us with excellent service. My husband and I were very pleased. Our guest thought the music selections were great. Scott created a wonderful atmosphere with during the cocktail hour. We had the cocktail hour out doors by the lake. I wanted my out of town guest to feel like they were away on vacation and Scott made it happen.

If you're looking for a good DJ for the right price. He is the DJ for you.

Thanks Scott

jessica · Married on 03/25/2011

If you want everyone to have a great time at your wedding hire Scott as a dj. He did everything I asked him to do and more. I was the a real pain in the #### initially, but scott was very patient with me. After our wedding everybody kept telling me how much fun they had. People who don't normally dance were dancing. Thank you scott for making our wedding a night to remember!!!

Stefanie · Married on 11/12/2010

Scott at Primetime DJ was great! My husband is a musician and had some ideas of what he wanted our wedding music to be like. We both like a lot of stuff that isn't played on the radio. Scott was really good about working with us to make sure that we had what we wanted but also that other people would enjoy the evening musically as well. When we really weren't sure what songs we wanted for certain events and dances, Scott was very helpful.
    An adde4d bonus, he takes pictures of your receptrion as well. Nothing major, but some fun shots to have, for sure!

Rhonda · Married on 11/06/2010

Scott was wonderful. I was so stressed the day of my daughters wedding, but once it began, Scott took over and kept the ball rolling. Everyone had a great time and I got to relax and enjoy dinner and dancing.

I want everyone to know we had some strange music request and Scott was able to get the exact music and edit it like the Bride wanted it with no hassle to us on why we wanted it! So my "Little Mermaid" daughter and her handsome Prince were very happy!

Rhonda Parker
    Litchfield Park, AZ

Elaine · Married on 10/16/2010

Prime Time DJ did my daughters wedding at the Windmill in Florence. It was a bit of a challenge because it was a double wedding and he had to do different songs for each Bride as they walked down the aisle. He had quite an array of songs requested for the reception and did an outstanding job of playing just the right music, but also announcing the different songs for all the father/daughter dances Bride and grooms first dances and announcing all the different activities as they happened. I would highly recommend Prime Time to anyone.