Pretty Posies by Nichole

Littlestown, PA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Pretty Posies by Nichole is a fully custom wedding floral designer. Located in Littlestown, PA and serve the South Central PA area and beyond. Top quality, attention to detail, and exceeding your expectations are how we roll! Treating you like family and taking the stress out of the "Flower Part" is important to us.Working together we will come up with an options that works best for your needs and budget.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding flower dreams come true!

Nichole is phenomenal to work with! She took all my flower dreams and Pinterest board ideas and made them come reality. She gave me options to help those dreams come true without breaking the bank! She was so easy to work with! We got so many compliments from guests at our wedding about our flowers, they could not stop talking about them. From the bouquets, ceremony arch,
    to center pierces everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect! My big would not have been as amazing or special without Nichole’s talent!

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. I was my pleasure to help with your wedding flowers. I am so glad you loved them so much. Thank you again for choosing Pretty Posies by Nichole for your wedding flowers.
  • Melanie
    Melanie D. Married on 10/02/2021

Speechless!!!

Nichole was absolutely amazing to work with!!!! She thoroughly explained every step of the process, she was kind, she responded to every email and answered every question I had (almost immediately too!), she helped with decoration suggestions/ideas, and she made any worry I had about our flowers disappear!!!!
    Most importantly, Nichole was able to turn my dream wedding into a reality. Every single arrangement was more beautiful than I imagined! Nichole has a gift!!!! We could not be more grateful to have her as our florist and I can confidently say, Nichole, and her flowers, will go above and beyond expectations!

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I loved being part of your vendor team. I am so glad you loved your flowers as much as I enjoyed arranging them.
    Thanks you so much, Nichole
  • Mary
    Mary M. Married on 09/26/2021

Nichole is AMAZING!!

Nichole was amazing to work with for my wedding! She is detailed oriented, responsive, adaptable, and kind. I planned my wedding in a relatively short time frame, and Nichole was able to take my loose vision and make it into a reality that was better than I could have imagined. One thing (of the many) I appreciated was how she helped me get the most out of my budget by repurposing flowers throughout the day. On top of all that the flowers were beautiful at my wedding! I received so many compliments, and a few people thought they were too perfect to be real! I could not recommend Nichole more!!

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Oh my goodness thank you for such a kind review. I loved being part of your wedding day. Everything turned out beautifully. Thank you again, Nichole

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Nichole Klunk
Nichole Klunk
Owner & Floral Designers

I have been a florist for 11 years. I love all things flowers! I my education each year by attending online and in person workshops.

Photography By Stephanie Gonzalez Photography By Stephanie Gonzalez Wedding Photographers

I have be a photographer at several weddings that had her flowers and always so great a perfect touch to every wedding.

Nicole Byrd Photography Nicole Byrd Photography Wedding Photographers

Nichole does an excellent job and her flower arrangements are beautiful! I've recommended several of my clients call her!

Sweet Sanctions Sweet Sanctions Wedding Cakes

Pretty Posies are essential to your wedding planning. Nichole has en excellent sense of style to help you find the perfect combination of colors and flowers to guide you down the aisle. Don't miss out on her expertise and dynamic out of the box thinking!

325 Bollinger Road Littlestown, PA, 17340

By appointment only.
Location of (Pretty Posies by Nichole)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding