Pretty Posies by Nichole Reviews

47 | Littlestown, PA

47 Reviews for Pretty Posies by Nichole

• Laurie

Laurie Marino · Getting married on 04/04/2021

We could not have had a better experience.

Nichole was a pleasure to work with. She had a bit of a challenge with our daughters windy outdoor wedding, but she did an amazing job and the flowers were beautiful and held up exceptionally well. we recommend her highly.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. I loved working with you and I am so glad you loved the flowers!!

Nichole
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 06/29/2019

Favorite Vendor

Nichole is seriously amazing! From the moment we met at The Lodges at Gettysburg Bridal Show, we instantly clicked. I always looked forward to meeting with her and talking with her. Her high energy made me feel so comfortable and able to open up and really express what I wanted. Nichole sits down with you and you are able to pick exactly what you want for your flowers. She provides tips and helps you with ideas if needed, but really allows you to express your vision. The flower arrangements and bouquets were absolutely amazing and everything I dreamed it to be. Shout out to the flowers on our outside arch that she attached and arranged that survived a torrential downpour and hail and looked perfect for the ceremony!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you Lily for your kind words. It was such a beautiful wedding. I am so grateful to be part of your special day.

Kellie · Married on 05/05/2019

Fantastic Florist!

Nichole was amazing to work with. The whole process was very smooth and she went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you Kellie for your kind review. So glad to be part of your wedding day!
    Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole.

Jenna · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Nichole was PHENOMENAL! We loved working with her from start to finish!! Her communication was so great and she really took my vision and turned it into a reality. Our flowers looked amazing!! She truly went above and beyond!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

You are so very welcome! I loved being part of your special day!
    Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole.

Alex · Married on 07/28/2018

Nichole was WONDERFUL to work with! She was so informative and truly cared about every little detail. Nichole was extremely responsive and worked to make my bouquet and all the centerpieces just down right stunning. I would highly recommend working with Nichole. She went out of her way to provide personal touches to the whole experience through hand written notes and other goodies, which was also just so appreciated.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kim · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot possibly write enough praise about Nichole! She was absolutely wonderful, our favorite vendor! She was able to transform a whole collection of ideas and Pins to truely beautiful arrangements. She Is such a fun person. We elected to donate our flowers after the wedding and Nichole came to the venue and transported all the flowers to the women's shelter so we wouldn't have to worry about it! Definitely will use her in the future for any flower needs!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Fantastic! We had a few changes in the wedding party but Nichole was so easy to work with! She took care of everything behind the scenes and the arrangements were just as I imagined!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole for your wedding day!
    We are so glad you loved your flowers!!

Danielle · Married on 10/31/2015

If you want a bouquet that looks like a million dollars go to Pretty posies by Nichole.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

I am so glad you loved your bouquet!!
  • User4851974 · 2+ years ago

Nichole is absolutely AMAZING! The flowers were exactly what I wanted and were absolutely beautiful. Her attention to detail is outstanding down to the color coordinated boxes that the flowers arrive in. She is professional and made sure I could feel at ease on my wedding day. I would not hesitate to recommend her or her flowers to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Pretty Posies was by far the best vendor that we had for our whole wedding! She listened to everything I wanted and made my dreams come true! I would recommend her to literally anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!

Meghan · Married on 11/01/2014

Wow! I can't say enough about Nichole! I can't rave enough or refer enough people to her. First of all, Nichole is a total sweetheart, which makes working with her a breeze and a true honest delight. She is quick to answer any and all emails--and I promise you there were a TON! More than I ever thought I would have ever sent to my florist, but I think that's because she never made me feel like I was bothering her and so if I had a question about something or an idea--I knew I could email her and she would help me out. She gave perfect feedback to my ideas and gave even better suggestions. I had somewhat of an idea of how I wanted things to look--but it was ever changing and Nichole had no problem keeping up with the changes. From our first conversation through email to our 3 hour consultation at her home to the day of the wedding, Nichole was incredible. She made sure to stick within our very tight budget, even offering up ideas on how we could save money. I am so beyond impressed by Nichole's professionalism, sweet and kind nature, ability to save us money and most importantly her incredible skill with working with flowers to make our day so so beautiful! I can't wait to work with Nichole in the future on my sister's wedding and hope to be able to work with her for other events along the way. Thank you so much Nichole! You are simply the best!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan for you wonderful review! It was such a pleasure to work with you! May you have many many years of happiness & love.

Rachelle · Married on 09/27/2014

Words cannot express how happy I am with Pretty Posies by Nichole. From the first meeting with Nichole to the day of the ceremony, she treated me not only as a customer but also as a friend. She was professional beyond words and made wonderful suggestions to have my vision come to life. Her service is not about making a dollar but creating the look that her brides want and within the budget that they have set.

I've had so many compliments on my flowers from everyone who attended my ceremony and here almost two weeks later, my flowers still are beautiful, almost as pretty as the day of my wedding.

If you want excellence, choose Nichole for your wedding day and any other needs.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was great to be part of your wedding day. Best wishes!

Melissa · Married on 07/26/2014

Nichole was very easy to work with, kind, and helpful! She met with us and went through booklets of flowers, so that we could pinpoint colors, likes, and dislikes. We also went through some Pinterest photos to help her get an idea of what we were going for, which was awesome. She absolutely nailed it for the wedding day!! The flowers were GORGEOUS, and I especially adored my bouquet! She was super flexible and willing to tackle any idea that we came up with. She also worked with us to meet our budget. I highly recommend her if you're looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Melissa, I am so grateful that I could be part of your wedding day. Thank you again for using us for your flower needs!

Jackie · event on 07/19/2014

Nichole's flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. She was very easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted for my niece's bridal shower. I highly recommend her and will use her again in the future.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Donna · Married on 06/27/2014

Nichole was terrific to work with. She was willing to make changes along the way and the flowers far exceeded my expectations. I didn't have to worry at all about delivery- she is very professional and knows what she is doing. Even the boxes the bouquets were delivered in were beautiful and matched our theme. Thank you so much..the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

I loved Nichole. She did an awesome Job and was so nice. I will be using her again for other events!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Nicole,
    It was great to be part of you wedding day.
    Thank you again & best wishes!!

Heather · Married on 05/24/2014

Pretty Posies by Nichole was absolutely fantastic. Nichole was very professional and was able to help us invision and create beautiful flowers for our wedding. She helped my mom and I go through lots of different flowers and helped us pick flowers that would go well together. We were extremely happy with our flowers and would definitely recommend her to any other Brides! Thank you so much for making our wedding day beautiful with our flowers! We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Heather,
    We are so glad you loved your flowers.
    Thank you again for letting us be apart of your special day.
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/10/2014

Nichole is fabulous. Easy to work with and makes everything personal. We sat and looked through lots of flowers so she could learn my likes and dislikes. Great communicator. She also was very helpful as time got closer and helped make my aisle bows for me. She was prompt with her delivery to my venue and placed everything accordingly. My flowers were beautiful and we received lots of compliments on them. She treats you like you've been friends for years. Thanks Nichole! Your the best!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you for such a kind review. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole for your flowers.

Kirsten · Married on 03/15/2014

I'm so thankful that I found such a wonderful florist! I wanted my day to be perfect and Pretty Posies by Nichole contributed to that goal. I had an idea of what I wanted and Nichole made it happen! She was great to talk to, friendly, very knowledgeable about flowers and what would look good together. She was very patient while I tossed around different flower ideas. My flowers turned out just the way I had envisioned them and then some! They were so beautiful and many of my guests remarked on how nice and pretty they were. Pretty Posies by Nichole definitely lives up to its name!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

I am so happy to be part of such a special day!
    Thank you for choosing Pretty Posies by Nichole for your wedding flowers!

jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

Nichole was really great to work with! So helpful especially if you aren't sure what you really want! Our flowers were so beautiful and our guest are still talking about our center piece!! She really is an asset to the "Wedding World"!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

We are so glad to be part of your special day. I am so happy to hear you loved your flowers and that your guest are still talking about your centerpieces.
    Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,

Alisha · Married on 10/05/2013

I've seen Nichole's previous work, and every time I see a new creation of Nichole's, I am amazed! This was also true for my wedding. Nichole's work was amazing, and her flowers were just one last beautiful detail for my special day. Nichole was very easy to work with, and she definitely knows her flowers! I would certainly recommend working with her, and I also recommend taking a look at her rental options. We had a wishing tree that looked absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

It was truly a honor to be part of your special day.
    Thank you again for using us for your wedding flowers.
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2013

I am honored to be able to say I worked with Nichole from Pretty Posies by Nichole. Working with her was like working with a great friend. She was professional, knowledgeable, flexible, and extremely friendly. Nichole's recommendations and ideas made every flower and arrangement perfect for my wedding day. Nichole came the night before the wedding to set up everything but the flowers and was even able to assist me with last minute items. She is a lifesaver. I highly recommend working with Nichole for anything from a wedding to a simple Thank you floral arrangement. I certainly will going forward.
    Thank you Nichole.
    You are amazing.

Sent on 05/05/2013

Shannon,
    Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad I got me meet you and work with you! You were such a joy to work with.
    Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole

Shannon · Married on 04/13/2013

My flowers were GORGEOUS!!! I had a good idea of what I wanted, but getting the chance to meet with Nichole of Pretty Posies was the icing on the cake! I explained my vision for flowers and she was so helpful with giving suggestions and ideas. Nichole covered all of the little things that I had overlooked and made sure that all of our special guests were recognized with flowers.
    Nichole was in constant communication with us and whenever we sent a payment, she immediately sent a receipt. Her professionalism was amazing and Nichole went above and beyond anything I would have expected.
    On the day of our wedding, Nichole arrive HOURS prior and spent a lot of time decorating our ceremony location, helped with decorating our cake, and made sure that everything was perfect. My bouquet was something I would have only dreamed of! It belonged in a magazine! The bridesmaids' bouquets were also gorgeous and the flowers for our moms, aunts, and grandmothers were all beautifully labeled.
    Nichole is everything a bride would want in a florist and more! She made our day spectacular and I am forever indebted to her for giving us an amazingly beautiful wedding. She completely understood my vision and brought our dream wedding to life!
    I must also mention that Nichole made everything so affordable. We were able to make payments and this made everything less overwhelming. This is a HUGE plus when planning a wedding. :)
    Thank you, Nichole!!! You are amazing at what you do!!!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Shannon,
    Thank you so much for the sweet review. I am so glad you loved your flowers. Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole for your wedding flowers!! Best wishes to you both.

Heather · Married on 12/08/2012

Nichole did a fantastic job. She worked with my budget and we still had beautiful flower arrangements.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

Thank you Heather for your review. I am glad I was able to be part of your special day. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Martin · Married on 10/20/2012

Our flowers from Pretty Posies by Nichole were amazing. Everything was just perfect. The flowers for the bridesmaids and bride were so beautiful. The extra touches such as the pearl pins and the bouquet holders were quite elegant. The flowers for the church really stood out and the flower candle rings could not have been more perfect. The tables at the reception were gorgeous. So many of the quests at the wedding commented about the flowers. Nichole is quite talented and we can't thank her enough for all of her hard work.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Pretty Posies by Nichole's reply:

I am so glad you were pleased with the flowers. Thank you again for using Pretty Posies by Nichole.