6014 SE 73RD Ave, Portland, OR 97206 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Pretty In Portland

Pretty in Portland is an onsite styling service, providing hairstyling and make-up artistry. Perfect for Weddings, Anniversaries and any special event calling for an extra touch of glamour.
From crafting a personalized makeup collection specific to your tones and features to glamourous hairstyles that are both elegant and fitting for your event,
I draw upon my years of experience as a stylist to make sure that your special day will be one to remember.

Using your own unique style, every make-over is customized to match your desires. You will feel pampered and look beautiful on your special day.
Please contact Pretty in Portland to schedule your consultation.

Pretty in Portland is excited to give you a gorgeous new look!

IMG5715AmandaLR
IMG5715AmandaLR
jess2b

4 Reviews for Pretty In Portland

Kristen · Married on 08/06/2011

YAY for Pretty in Portland, who rescued me from my traumatic wedding hair style woes! I had several hair and make-up trials and just couldn't find someone I was comfortable with who was also affordable and worked logisitically with the timeline of my wedding day and the number of attendants I had. Amanda and her team were definitely the right choice - they were fun, cheerful, professional, and did a great job on everyone's hair and make-up! I even added my flower girl at the last minute and it was no problem. They came to my wedding site (SO much easier than traveling to a salon on your wedding day!) and worked easily in the room we had. Amanda even has a nifty gadget that lets you pay via credit card right there on site. She worked with my naturally curly hair and my sensitive skin to give me the perfect look. My hair and make-up looked fantastic - like me, only better! Amanda did a great job of incorporating some of the tweaks and suggestions and changes we discussed making after my trial sessions. I highly recommend Pretty in Portland!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Kristen · Married on 01/16/2011

Pretty in Portland is truly an amazing one-stop company for on-site bridal beauty!

My original hair and makeup artist cancelled on me two weeks before our wedding. In a panic, I started calling on-site hair and makeup companies I found online. No one was answering! Finally, I called Amanda and thank goodness, she answered. She listened to what I needed, sympathized with a crazy upset bride and told me not to worry, they were available.

I met Amanda and Cameron a few days after. They spent close to 3 hours with me, deciding what to do with my hair and makeup and then doing trial runs. They listened and did an amazing job. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted and looked better than imagined.

They travelled up to The Resort at the Mountain in Welches, OR (with another fabulous hairdresser) and were right on time—8:30am. They setup and got straight to work. They did hair for ten people (eight bridesmaids, me and my mom) and makeup for four. They rocked it out in less than three and a half hours and everyone looked beautiful.

These women are forever my Pink Ladies: fun, energetic and TALENTED, they made everyone in my bridal party look and feel amazing, especially me.

They are a new company, but don’t be fooled: book them now! They are going to be huge in Portland soon enough.

Thank you!!

Sent on 03/01/2011
  • Audrea

Audrea · Married on 09/21/2008

Amanda was wonderful to work with! She did a great job on my hair and makeup, it turned out better than I could have imagined. I am so glad that I decided to have her take care of the hair and makeup instead of doing it myself. I couldn't have asked for a better result!

Sent on 10/18/2008

Pretty In Portland FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Pretty In Portland 1
    Motives Bridal Shower
    We will work with you to customize the party to best suit the Bride, the bridal party, and all of the guests. You can choose from topics such as; make application tips, color analysis for the bridal party and the guests to make sure they get their best look, mini make-over?s, advanced make up techniques, skin care, dealing with skin challenges and make up such as scars or acne, glamour make-up, custom blend foundations, photography and makeup, and much more. Additionally the Bride will receive a gift registry wish list at the beginning of the party. Through out the afternoon or evening she can mark down the cosmetics and skin care items she would like to have for her wedding day, other wedding functions, and honeymoon. At the end of the party guests can order anything they would like for themselves and choose to order something off the Bride?s wish list. Everything purchased for the Bride will be delivered in a beautiful basket with a list of each item and gift giver's name.
  • Pretty In Portland 2
    Wedding Day Packages
    FULL BLOOM $375 Bridal Hair Styling and Make up Application Services Custom Foundation Foundation Brush Concealer Palette Lip Liner Finishing Powder Lipstick Eye Shadow Palette Eyeliner Mascara PETAL BLOSSOM $275 Bridal Hairstyling and Make up Application Services Custom foundation Foundation Brush Lipstick Lip Liner One Eyeshadow Eye Liner Mascara

• Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant
    Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Amanda at Pretty In Portland is so talented. Hair and make-up both! The cosmetics she uses are wonderful and I had no problem with my sensitive skin. The hair styles held all day too. I have used her personally twice! She is fun, cute, prompt and reliable. I recommend her to my brides. Beverly Mason ~ Radiant Touch Wedding Officiant

• 6014 SE 73RD Ave Portland, 97206 See on map