11202 S Preller Ave, Worth, IL 60482 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Prestige Limo SUV Wedding Service

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Prestige Limo will take your wedding service to the next level with outstanding professional care and service for your entire wedding party. From that first phone call or email inquiry to our company, we will make you feel as important as this day in your life is. Our staff will ask questions about your wedding day and help you work out a perfect itinerary, then we will give you a quote specifically designed for your wedding day. We can also assist you with any other transportation arrangements you need for your wedding service, just ask about our specials for our newlyweds. We have discounted service for all Chicago airport limo service for all of your guests coming in or going out to Chicago airports for your wedding, discounted stretch limousine packages for any celebrating for the bride or groom before your wedding day, packages for picking the newlyweds up after the reception and taking them to their favorite Chicago Hotel or to your home. Thank you so much for taking the time to view our wedding services.

"Our Wedding Day Service Commitment"

We understand how important every detail is. Our prompt, courteous chauffeur will provide you with stress-free transportation on your special day. Our line of beautiful stretch limousines are the perfect touch for a day you will remember for a lifetime. Whether accommodating a large bridal party, or just the bride and groom, Prestige Limo Service can help you create special memories.

Imagine being royalty a king or a queen, Prestige Limo Service is committed to making that dream come true with perfect limousine service for your perfect wedding day. Our Prestigious Red Carpet Wedding package will be presented to you in such a manner that you will feel like royalty. All wedding packages from Prestige Limo Service will include the full red carpet treatment which our chauffeur will roll out the red carpet when we pick the bride up at home and then again when the bride is dropped off at the church. When the ceremony is over, the bride & groom will exit the church to their awaiting limo fully decorated with flowers to match your wedding, VIP flags will be mounted to both front windows, a "Just Married" sign will be on the rear window and the red carpet will be rolled out again with a stainless steel champagne bucket and two champagne glasses for that first toast as husband and wife. Your first champagne toast will be a memory forever...

Prestige Limo Service features 2 Chrysler 300 Super-Stretch Limos and a 14 passenger Expedition SUV for all wedding services. Our prestigious red carpet wedding package will have us rolling out the red carpet quality service for you on your wedding day.

Our Prestigious Red Carpet Wedding Package includes the following:

We will roll out the Red Carpet service for the bride & grooms entrance into the limo after the wedding ceremony.
A "Just Married" sign across the rear window & V.I.P. "Just Married" window flags for the front windows
A chilled bottle of champagne in a stainless steel champagne bucket with stand set up with special champagne glasses for the bride & groom
The chilled bottle of champagne is for a toast for the bride & groom after the ceremony
We decorate the exterior of the limo in colored flowers which is the choice of the bride (weather permitting)
The cups & napkins are colored keyed to the wedding colors.
Ice, water & beer are included with our wedding package. (plastic bottled beer only)
All Prestigious Wedding Packages include unlimited stops

Visit Prestige Limo Service

View our Wedding packages

View pictures and videos of our Wedding Fleet

Chrysler 300 Wedding Packages

SUV Wedding Limo packages

Pictures of our Wedding Fleet

Call for Friday & Sunday discounts and our winter wedding discounts!!!!!

24 Hour Online Reservations

Follow Prestige Limo SUV Wedding Service on

Chrysler300Limoweddingsign
Our Chrysler 300 Limousines in a 2 car wedding
Our Chrysler 300 Limousines in a 2 car wedding
A beautiful wedding celebration
A beautiful wedding celebration
We go all out for you and make the decor special just for you on your special day.
Bride & Groom entering our Chrysler 300 Limo after the ceremony
Bride & Groom entering our Chrysler 300 Limo after the ceremony
We supply window just married flags, lots of outside flowers (color choice of the bride) a just...
On your special day we will roll out the red carpet for you.
On your special day we will roll out the red carpet for you.
Our Chrysler 300 Limo is the hottest one in Chicago land. Check out the bar and cieling lights and...
Fiber optic lights that change colors from green, red, blue, purple, and yellow. While the star lite...
Our Chrysler 300 has XM satellite radio and 3 tv's 1 is a 17" display.
Our Chrysler 300 has XM satellite radio and 3 tv's 1 is a 17" display.
Watch TV play your favorite cd or sit back and enjoy the XM satellite radio.
Watch TV play your favorite cd or sit back and enjoy the XM satellite radio.
suvwedding10
SUV fiber optics blue
  • Videos 3

18 Reviews for Prestige Limo SUV Wedding Service

Sarah · Married on 02/26/2011

Everything we were looking for! Clean, professional, on-time...Bob was wonderful to work with, very personalized service. We would highly recommend Prestige Limo to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2011
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/09/2010

My husband and I chose Prestige after friends highly recommended them and I am so happy we decided to use them for our wedding. In our first meeting with Bob we found him to be professional, personable and very enthusiastic about his work. We were able to see the interior of the limo we chose before we signed anything and anytime before the wedding I called, Bob was prompt and kept me well informed. For our big day we used the 14-passenger SUV limo, which offered enough room for my 14-person bridal party (including my husband and I). In the future, I will definitely call Prestige for my transportation needs.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Jessica and Dan · Married on 10/08/2010

I LOVED the service that was provided by prestige limo! For our wedding all places we were going were very close in vicinity to each other, but Bob made that up by taking my mom and bridal party to the church from our house first and then coming back for me and my dad he also was very helpful when I was getting in and out of the car in my big dress with long train! Bob was very professional when I had to go and pay the last amount before the wedding he was very helpful in accommodating me so I could pay on my time. I have a cousin getting married next October and I recommended all of my vendors to her, especially the limo company! Thank you Bob for making my transportation on my wedding day beautiful and carefree!

Sent on 10/31/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 11202 S Preller Ave Worth, 60482 See on map
    24 hour Online reservation service.