About White Wedding Cinema

Wedding Cinematography & Photo Booth

White Wedding Cinema is a boutique cinematography company with studio in Chicago Illinois.
Experience a new level of Elegance.
We capture the special moments from the flowers to the music.
We don't sit on the side and watch the wedding take place...
We become a part of it.
White Wedding Cinema step out of the box to give each bride something unique.

White Wedding Cinema is also offering a PHOTO BOOTH for our clients. With a push of a button comes SMILES, LAUGHTER & FUN.
PHOTO BOOTH will make your event something to talk about in days to come. This is very popular this year, so book one for your wedding, christening,company parties NOW!!!
Guests that pose in silly style go away with a professional strip of 4 unique pictures to take home while one strip can be put in a memory book for the host.
So book one TODAY !!!!!

Slideshow (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
SD Card (1)

I am so glad I chose White Wedding Cinema to capture my wedding day. I have watched the video countless times and it has brought joy to my family and friends who have seen it. People have been shocked by how well done it was, and we will cherish it forever! One of the best investments we made, easily!!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you for the amazing video and your professional work! If you chose White Wedding Cinema as your wedding Videographer make sure to get ready to the have the best time and laugh tons! Great characters and team work. Most importantly will make your memories last forever with their outstanding work ! Thank you once again !

Profile Picture Justyna, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow

White Wedding Cinema Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1498069585 a988d50d76592bd7 logo fb 4k

Winter SALE up to 40%

$2,650.00 Value | Promo Code: Winter 2015/16
Sale is for a new clients who has wedding in winter of 2015 ( start from 11.01.2015 until 2.28.2016 ). This deal is valid only for selected packages. Please call us for more details at 312-961-6826.
#WW3f6a94b8c2124080

4 ENDORSEMENTS
White Wedding Cinema is simply the best I have ever came accross in this industry. I was just so impressed with their telent and how up to date they are on all their equipment and technology. Not only are they super talanted but just so very nice to work with. I don't ever push clients towards any vendor except White Wedding Cinema, I always mention them and give all my clients their website info. I feel if I don't tell them about White Wedding I'm keeping them away from the most beautiful memorable way they can capute the most important day of their life. There is video capture and then there is WHITE WEDDING CINEMA!

Luiza and her team have documented the "Significance of Ceremony" with the reality of Cinematography, well beyond their fine equipment. It takes a skilled eye and tender heart to frame the meaning of a wedding. The professionalism and "Connectivity" that you provide for the couples blessed to work with you is confirmation of your skill set. Thank you for the seamlessness of working together and the amazing result you provide.

We were working together on many weddings with White Wedding Cinema. It's been always great working together. They are very professional and they do a wonderful job of capturing all the important moments. We would recommend them to anyone!

I had the pleasure of working with Nick & Luiza on a couple of occasions. Both times, the work they did was outstanding! They are very efficient with the turn around time. One of my couples was against hiring a videographer because she thought she didn't need it, but after seeing her video, she is so happy she decided to book them. They are a wonderful company to work with! I highly recommend them!

62 PROS I KNOW

Events

2000 W Carroll Ave, unit 202, Chicago, IL 60612   See On Map
312-961-6826 (phone)
White Wedding Cinema is a wedding videography and photo booth service from Chicago IL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Michigan, Indiana, and Wisconsin. White Wedding Cinema is a professional wedding vidography and photo booth service that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Wedding Cinematography and Video.