Posh Occasions By Sheriah

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,750 Package Price

Posh Occasions By Sheriah is a boutique wedding planning company based in Alabama serving the Southeast. These talented planners provide personalized attention and many services to ensure that your wedding is a stress-free experience, from setting the style of the event and contacting vendors to checking contracts and coordinating the day itself.

Posh Occasions By Sheriah provides many services to bring your vision to life on your special day. The wedding planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing to work with - 100% Recommend!

Sheriah & her team are amazing to work with! Anyone looking for a wedding planner/coordinator should use Posh Occasions by Sheriah! I am so fortunate to have found her for my recent wedding. She goes absolutely above and beyond for her clients. If there were any major hiccups on our day, I wasn’t aware or she had already tackled them before I even knew.

She has amazing recommendations for vendors and truly made the planning process fun and easy! She guides you step by step and is always available if you have questions, need help, or just want to review where you’re at in the process. She is extremely organized and efficient in her planning. She provided me with a layout, vision of all the design elements, and timeline throughout the process, and she executed everything seamlessly.

Our wedding party & family have raved about how great it was to work with her since. Worth every penny you’d spend. If you are considering using a planner for your wedding, go with Posh Occasions by Sheriah - you will not regret it!
    Natasha P. Married on 07/03/2021

Book her!!!!!

Absolutely amazing... I would book her all over again!!!
  • Rose
    Rose H. Married on 06/11/2021

Wedding Affected During Covid Was Still Amazing Because of Posh!

My fiancé and I moved from Alabama to Texas, so I was planning a long distance wedding and I needed someone I could trust to help me from afar. I quickly booked Posh Occasions after my engagement in July 2019. My wedding was scheduled for June 2020. I have a “Type A” personality but I knew that I needed to have a planner, since I live so far from my event location. It was a necessary part of my overall budget. We met via phone call and I was pleased at how personable Sheriah is and the planning portal she set up for me to upload documents and make payments. Fast forward to March 2020 and I was excited to meet Sheriah in person for a planning meeting on location in Tuscaloosa during my spring break week. However, I had to cancel my flight due to Covid-19 when the world shut down. I was so scared. Should we cancel? Postpone? What about the deposits we paid already? Sheriah met over zoom with my fiancé and I to help give us guidance on how to proceed. She was able to negotiate rescheduling dates with our vendors, so we were able to still secure our original date for an intimate, outdoor ceremony with our close family. Sheriah not only coordinated the small event, but she stuck it out another year with me to plan our reception, which was postponed to June 2021. I believe the resourcefulness and connections Sheriah has with SO MANY vendors is what makes her awesome. Posh Occasions was with us nearly two years and always blew us away with how they were always two steps ahead of what I was thinking (or forgetting). I would recommend Sheriah to anyone and will definitely us her again. She’s worth every single penny! Sheriah and her crew are amazing!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Tuscaloosa, AL, 35405
2053938101
Location of (Posh Occasions By Sheriah)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding