Poppyseed Photography

Hamburg, NY, Hamburg, NY 14075 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,750
Availability Check your date

About Poppyseed Photography

My name is Kelly Taylor + I am the owner/photographer at Poppyseed Photography!

My style of shooting is best described as creative documentary - capturing candid, intimate moments as they happen naturally. Most of my favorite photos are the ones that are unplanned + show sweet, honest emotion.

I treat all my clients as if they're my closest friends + strive to give them the best photos possible to cherish for years to come. I aim to create storytelling images that allow you to look back + not only see but FEEL the way you felt on your wedding day.

Congratulations on your engagement!
I look forward to hearing more about plans for the big day.

Follow Poppyseed Photography on

Poppyseed Photography 6
Poppyseed Photography 7

Taylor · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Photography

Kelly was such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I knew from the moment I met her that she would deliver amazing photography. She is kind, organized and her love for dogs is a plus! :) She made sure to ask what specific photos we wanted and helped to make a timeline for our day (that I shared with other vendors) We got our photos back so quickly and we have received so many compliments. I definitely recommend Kelly for wedding photography and I plan to use her in the future for other milestones.

Poppyseed Photography 8

Mariesa · Married on 09/08/2018

Wouldn’t change a thing!

Kelly from Poppyseed Photography was just amazing! From our first meeting, I immediately felt comfortable putting our wedding in her hands. She is sweet, very receptive and open to suggestions as well as sharing her own. She kept in touch with us throughout the many months prior to our big day, making sure we were all on the same page. Kelly collects detailed information from her brides to ensure the photographs on the day of are done without missing a beat. She is a true professional, but doesn’t make you feel like you can’t joke or be yourselves at the same time. She responded to any questions we had after the wedding very quickly, as well as stuck to her timeline of receiving our photos within 6-8 weeks after the wedding. 10/10 would recommend her to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Can't go wrong with Poppyseed Photography!

Kelly was a total joy to work with. Because we were wedding planning from out of the area, she was totally willing to chat with us via Skype and email on a regular basis. And when we could make it out to see her, she made sure to schedule some time. She was so much fun to work with, and on the day of my wedding, she knew exactly what to say to keep my stress level down. We got so many compliments from our friends and families on our finished photos, and I'm glad to stay in touch with Kelly now after everything. On top of how great she is as a person, her prices were so reasonable, and my husband and I were able to get amazing photos within our budget.

Poppyseed Photography 9
    Poppyseed Photography 18
    Poppyseed Photography 19

Poppyseed Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Hamburg, 14075 See on map