Lehi, UT 84043 Map · Phone number

About Polka Dots & Daisies

Polka Dots & Daisies is a custom design studio committed to creating one-of-a-kind invitations which capture the personality and wedding style of the bride and groom who send them out. We offer custom designed/coordinating insert cards, return address seals, thank you cards, favor labels and everything you’ll need to make your wedding stationery and paper accessories uniquely fabulous!

You’ll work personally with a designer to create the perfect wedding invitation. From custom graphic design to an endless array of color options you’ll find that making an invitation that is truly your own is both exciting and affordable. Visit our website polkadotsanddaisies.com for more information!

aquachocolate1web
aquachocolate1web
invitephoto3

6 Reviews for Polka Dots & Daisies

Emily · Married on 05/10/2013

I couldn't be more pleased with Polka Dots & Daisies. I absolutely loved my invitations! With my busy schedule, I only had a chance to meet with Mollie once before I saw the final product. She was great about making changes and sending me updated drafts through email until it was all perfectly how I wanted it. I have had numerous compliments about how gorgeous my invitations are. We did a mint green, white and gold invitation on a pearl shimmer paper. Then we had separate, coordinating RSVP cards and ceremony cards. All of the loose cards stayed together with the invitation with a gold band that wrapped around the whole invitation.

Mollie also designed menu cards for me. I am doing a library themed wedding since we are having the reception in a library. She designed the BEST menu cards! They have the style of old catalog cards, with rounded edges and old type font. I couldn't be more please with everything. Mollie is super responsive, very professional, and reasonably priced. If you can't tell by this novel of a review, I was very pleased with everything I ordered!

• User2519391 · 2+ years ago

I cannot say enough good things about working with Mollie and how our invitations turned out! They were so unique and absolutely beautiful!!! Mollie was so patient with me - When I had questions or changes she was responsive and willing to make any changes. She is also very quick to respond to emails. Because we lived in different states, all communication was done via email.... At first I was nervous, but I wouldn't have done it any other way! They are great, you won't be disappointed with Polka Dots & Daisies!

Kylee · Married on 08/14/2008

We absolutely loved molly! She and this company are so graceful and professional. We got to design the color of the invitations, and the insert cards. She has so many styles to pick from and they are very resonably prices. Instead of paying 150 dollars for 50 invitations we spent 800 dollars for 750 invitation (plus a rush fee due to the fact of our crappy photographer) She she matched out pretty well. The invitations were beautiful and they come with white or cream envelopes depending on the writing and color choice. She is very easy to work with and before you finalize she sends you every single proof of each change she does on your invitation and plus you get to see the final product with picture and all through your email at your conveince before saying yes or no. Check her out!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pointe Digital Wedding Photographers

Amazing artistic talent!!

• Jennifer Eliason Photograpy
    Jennifer Eliason Photograpy Wedding Photographers

Polka Dots & Daisies is a such a fun and unique way to showcase your wedding invitations. Her style and designs are among my favorite in the business.

• Jessie Alexis Photography
    Jessie Alexis Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for custom designed invitations you'll love to show off, Polka Dots & Daisies is the place to go. With the perfect combination of artistic ability and desire to please, Mollie creates stunning invitations that will reflect your personality, and best of all, she won't rest until you are 100 percent satisfied. She treats all her brides like gold and is a breeze to work with.

• Lehi, 84043 See on map