Polka Dot Productions Photography

Columbia, SC View map
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Hello Darlin'

Thanks for checking out Polka Dot Productions Photography!

You probably want to know a bit about the crazy lady that will follow you around on your wedding day to capture your most treasured memories! Well, I'm a bit of a goofball. I like to think that works in your favor because I don't mind if you laugh at me (and with me) and you'll end up with great, genuine smiles!

I run on coffee and polka dots. I love all things pink, mint and/or lace! Sarcasm, old school R&B lines and a sitcom quote or two are staples of my vocabulary. I adore sweet couples in love! Capturing the raw emotion and sweet moments of a wedding day never gets old!

Think we'll be fast friends? Then we'll probably have a fabulous time shooting your photos from stunning engagement to your glorious send-off at the end of the best day of your life! Let's talk! ♥

♥ Kathryn

Jasmine Married on 09/16/2017
    I had the pleasure of winning a photo shoot and our pictures were amazing. Ms.Kathryn is such a sweet person and is very easy and FUN to work with. I'd never imagine our photos could turn out so great! I will definitely recommend her for anyone who needs a photographer. Trust me she will not let your down. Her eye for a shoot is unimaginable. I'm still in awe. Thank you again 

Polka Dot Productions Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, hun! I had a blast with you and your hubby-to-be capturing your love (of each other and the Falcons lol)!
    Shannon Married on 11/13/2016
    Absolutely loved her!! I wouldnt have wanted anyone else! She gave me exactly what I wanted with my bridal session,engagement session and my wedding photos. Shes was such a pleasure to work with and not once made me feel uncomfortable! She definitely goes above and beyond

Polka Dot Productions Photography's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much! You are gorgeous and it was a pleasure working with you!
    Crystal Married on 11/13/2016
    Love her, she gave us wonderful pictures of our daughter's wedding day and the events prior (engagement and rehearsal).
    Was always professional and patient with the large group. Also made my daughter very comfortable on her special day.

Polka Dot Productions Photography's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun working with your family!

Pricing

Polka Dot Productions Photography Price Rates

Columbia, 29201
Location of (Polka Dot Productions Photography)

Polka Dot Productions Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Polka Dot Productions Photography include in the starting price?

Polka Dot Productions Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Polka Dot Productions Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Polka Dot Productions Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Polka Dot Productions Photography offer?

Polka Dot Productions Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Polka Dot Productions Photography offer?

Polka Dot Productions Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Polka Dot Productions Photography offer for wedding events?

Polka Dot Productions Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Polka Dot Productions Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Polka Dot Productions Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding