Jupiter, FL 33458 Map · Phone number

About Polished Petals

Polished Petals is a wedding flower shop based in Jupiter, Florida. With over 20 years of combined experience, Nina and her team of certified floral designers passionately help couples make their wedding celebrations colorful with their creative flower designs. From traditional styles to latest trends, the team works with each couple individually to make sure that they will achieve the floral designs and arrangements that will satisfy their special needs and desires.

Polished Petals offers couples wedding packages that they can freely customize to fit their needs. Nina and her team can make almost anything that the couple desires, including traditional wedding items such as aisle decor, corsages, flower petals, flower crowns and table arrangements. For a complete and stress-free experience, Polished Petals offers the following services with its arrangements:

• Consultations

Bride and her bridesmaid
Bride and her bridesmaid
Wedding Centerpiece
Wedding Centerpiece
succulent and peony bridal bouquet
Boutonnieres
ana bud vases
ana bridesmaids in church
ana bouquet in rr
Polished Petals
sam and girls bridal party
Polished Petals
sam looking down at bouquet
jordan and joe inside
tailor and bridesmaid
liz and bridesmaidssmallfile
elizabeths tall centerpiece
Polished Petals
elizabeths trio of candles and trio of vases
kristine casading bouquet 2
kristine and brian
lanterns 2
Polished Petals
white hydrangea and greens pilsner
hankiehiddeninbouquet

Polished Petals 5
Polished Petals 6
Polished Petals 7

Anne · Married on 12/16/2017

From the moment I met with Julie for the first time I knew I didn’t want anyone else to be my wedding florist. Julie is so kind, welcoming and professional. Communication was excellent throughout the planning process, so prompt and helpful. Julie really helps to make your dreams and visions a reality. Julie and her team know exactly which flowers and colors will be available at the time of your event. Julie is also great about suggesting flowers that give a similar look but might not be as expensive as some flower types. You can tell she really has a passion for flowers. All my florals on my wedding day were gorgeous, from the pews at the church, to the bridal bouquets to the reception flowers. My Mom even kept the arrangements from the reception at her house for over 2 weeks and they stayed beautiful and fresh. I highly recommend working with Julie and her team! Thanks Julie!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Meghan · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Julie was one of my favorite experiences of the planning process - she is both knowledgable and creative and I was stress-free knowing I was in good hands. As a designer (and a wedding party full of designers), I was happy to be able to work with someone who understood both the literal and conceptual vision for our wedding - and still exceed expectations. The depth of color and variety of florals was wonderful I am still in love with my bouquet. We received countless compliments on the arrangements and it would not have been possible without Polished Petals!

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Polished Petals 8
    Polished Petals 9

Dawn · Married on 07/09/2017

Julie is absolutely incredible!!! Flowers/decorations was our hardest find, but we knew we could stop searching when we met Julie! She is so receptive and makes you feel like your vision is possible immediately. Julie created the most beautiful chuppah and was able to repurpose the aisle flowers into centerpieces. As a very detail-oriented person myself, I truly appreciated Julie's extremely detailed proposal. She is extremely responsive and professional. We met several times before the wedding (once at the venue, which just made her even more creative), and she even made sure we connected the week before our wedding when she was on a cruise. I'm not usually very emotional, but I immediately cried when Julie came to my bridal suite to show me my bouquet! I can't wait to preserve it and my husband's beautiful boutonniere, so we can have a perfect reminder of our wedding day in our home for years to come.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Polished Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Ivy & Lace Hair
    Ivy & Lace Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked on many weddings that Polished Petals have provided the floral arrangements and every time they are absolutely breath taking! The brides are always more than happy!

• Jupiter, FL, 33458 See on map