Ivy & Lace Hair

Delray Beach, Florida View map

Ivy & Lace Hair + Makeup is a freelance hair and makeup artist agency located in Delray Beach, Florida, who serves the Palm Beach and Broward County regions. Cassie Tichenor offers beauty services for couples and provides them with talented, certified artists. Her artists promise to help make couples look and feel beautiful and will respect any and all ideas or concerns of clients.

Ivy & Lace Hair + Makeup offers many beauty services to couples that will help them feel relaxed and gorgeous on their special day. They offer consultations to ensure couples may get exactly what they want, along with hair, makeup, hair removal, makeup, and men’s grooming services. They also have multiple stylists on-hand to provide makeup for wedding parties of up to 20 people. Couples will also feel refreshed with salon and skincare services that include facials. Ivy & Lace Hair + Makeup provides couples with the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • On-site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Tweezing
  • Waxing

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Genna
    Matthew S. Married on 03/14/2020

Cassie is the best!

Cassie did an INCREDIBLE job with my girls and I for my wedding day!! She is the sweetest person ever and my HAIR has NEVER looked so good (and I do my own hair and makeup for everything) so that is saying a LOT!!! Every one of my bridesmaids hair was amazing and Cassie is responsive, flexible, and will go above and beyond to make sure your hair is PERFECT!! She even fixed my hair color for me when another salon messed it up before my engagement shoot pictures!!! She is just the best, look no further!!! CASSIE is your girl!!!
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 03/07/2020

Cassie is a hair genius!!!

I hired Ivy and Lace (Cassie and team) to do my welcome party and wedding day/bridal party hair and am sooo thankful that I did. Cassie is seriously the hair QUEEN and made me feel so beautiful. During my trial, she showed me several different styles (some that I would normally never wear) and I loved everything she did. She also noticed there was a section of my hair that my hairdresser had missed during my last haircut (!!) and even brought shears with her to fix it. She truly goes so far above and beyond. All of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful and loved their hair. I had Cassie stay with me for touch ups on my wedding day, and it was truly next level. She even has a battery operated curling iron and was able to touch up some of my curls given the extra windy weather during photos. Cassie is also just so sweet and so much fun to be around and a great energy to have in the room on your wedding day. She even brought me samples of a new volume shampoo to try, after I had mentioned everyday hair volume was an issue for me while she was doing my hair for my welcome party. I wish I didnt live out of state or else I would start seeing Cassie for my hair cuts and color at her salon. My MOH loved her hair so much that she is planning to start using Cassie for her hair. So happy that I chose to work with Cassie and her team, she is truly so talented and I am so grateful to her for making me feel so beautiful for my entire wedding weekend!
    *Photos by the amazing Jessica Bordner Photography
  • User2655909 2+ years ago
    Cassie did an amazing job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She worked closely with me during my trial to make sure I was able to get exactly what I wanted and executed it perfectly on my wedding day!! Even after spending an hour on the beach in the sun and sweating she was able to quickly fix up my hair so it looks like I just stepped out of the salon. All of my bridesmaids are also thrilled with their hair for the wedding. I would highly recommend her

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Ivy & Lace Hair 1
Offer
Like us on Facebook and receive $25 off your bridal package! https://www.facebook.com/ivyandlacefl

Polished Petals Polished Petals Wedding Florists

Cassie at Ivy & Lace Hair and Makeup is extremely talented at creating the most beautiful, romantic hairstyles and makeup perfect for your wedding day. We have worked on many wedding together and her brides are absolutely gorgeous and thrilled when she has done her magic!

It's Your Party Events It's Your Party Events Wedding Planners

Ivy & Lace Hair and Makeup Artistry did an amazing job for my bride and her bridal party! They all looked beautiful and everything went according to plans. I highly recommend them for excellent work.

Weddings by Weddings by "Officially Yours" Wedding Officiants

Beautiful Hair & Makeup! Reliable, prompt & Professional. Always a pleasure to work with.

310 N Swinton Ave Delray Beach, Florida, 33444
513-328-1610
Location of (Ivy & Lace Hair)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding