Polish and Pout

Sacramento, CA 95899 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

Other couples have also viewed

• Teylormadefaces
  • MIA
  • New Dreams Beauty Studio
  • Sharkey Artistry

5 Reviews for Polish and Pout

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Work

I am so grateful to have booked Polish and Pout for my wedding. Jess, the owner, was so great to work with and down to earth from the first time I spoke with her over the phone. We chose not to have a wedding party, which was a point of contention for some MUAs that I had talked with to get quotes, but for Jess, she didn’t bat an eye. She was so kind and respectful in describing what she does and how she could work with me - booking her services was a no brainer! Jess was such an awesome person to get to know over the entire wedding planning process. The trial she did was right what I had pictured in my head, and she even asked for feedback in case there was anything I wanted tweaked for the day of the wedding. She was organized, meticulous with her details, and cool and collective. I felt calm being around her the morning of the wedding and beautiful for my ceremony - I look back at the pictures and my makeup was flawless the entire day and night. Do yourself a favor and book Jess and her team for your wedding!! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/12/2020

Leanne · Married on 09/01/2017

Jess and Ashley are phenomenal! They are so sweet, fun to work with and very professional. I had 2 trials with them and then the big day. Ashely was able to dye my extensions to match perfectly! Our wedding was in 110 degree heat and I NEVER had to touch up my makeup. It even lasted the whole next day! I am so impressed by them and would highly reccomend.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

Hiring Jess Palmer was definitely one of my best wedding planning decisions. I had agonized over if I wanted to spend the extra money on higher level hair and makeup services, and in the end I really feel it was so worth it to hire Jess. She was on a short list of professional makeup artist recommendations from my esthetician. The list was people who not only had the highest level of skill in her opinion (and she did wedding makeup earlier in her career), but were also really good people with warm personalities that take the best care of their clients. Not only did Jess do an excellent job on makeup for me, my mom, and my sister, but she also did an amazing job styling our hair as well. It was really great having her at my house the day of the wedding and not having to travel; she even helped me stay calm when we were finishing up and things got a little hectic with the photographer arriving and people coming and going. I used my makeup trial for my engagement photos and had her style my hair then as well. I did a wedding hair trial the week before the wedding, and even though I changed my mind several times and realized during it that I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted, Jess was amazingly patient and somehow styled my hair just right the day of the wedding. My mom and my sister both loved their looks as well. I should also mention that it was a pretty hot day in July, and no one had a problem with makeup running.

Sent on 09/04/2016

3 Real Weddings

• Sacramento, CA, 95899 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Polish and Pout)