14806 NE 82nd St, Vancouver, WA 98682 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About PNW Weddings with Rachael

PNW Weddings with Rachael is a wedding planning company located in Vancouver, Washington. Rachael Moody, the founder and lead planner of the company, is proud of her ability to help couples reach the aisle on their wedding day. She offers services throughout the planning process in order to help couples remain relaxed and stress-free. Rachael can accommodate a range of diverse events, including intimate affairs and grand celebrations of love.

PNW Weddings with Rachael can provide planning services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Rachael encourages couples to schedule a consultation with her, which provides an opportunity for her to further understand the needs of each individual couple. The company offers both full-service and partial planning packages for couples to choose from. Rachael offers the following essential planning tools to couples:

• Budget analysis

PNW Weddings with Rachael 3
PNW Weddings with Rachael 4
PNW Weddings with Rachael 5

Nicole · Married on 02/22/2019

Made it a day to remember

Rachel did an amazing job at making my wedding day picture perfect and everything I’ve ever wanted it to be. She was always on time and put so much effort and time into making my special day one for everyone to remember. My wedding was short notice because of my husband being in the Military. I had two weeks left till my wedding date and she still managed to get every detail perfect. She made me feel stress free and presented amazing decor ideas I hadn’t even thought about. She has such a way with designing and decorating. I was very fortunate to have such a lovely soul make our wedding day dream everything we’ve hoped it to be and much more.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    PNW Weddings with Rachael 10

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfectly executed wedding day vision

Rachel is amazing. She brought my dream wedding day to life. She made everything happen so perfectly, better then I could of even imagined. Our day could not have gone any better, I am so thankful we had her there to make it happen.

Sent on 04/15/2019