Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PME DJ Service

Where Visions Become Reality

PME provides outstanding first class professional DJ and MC entertainment. PME is not the same stereo typical DJ service you may have seen at other events. You won't find the same worn out cheesy routines, no overbearing (can't stop talking on the mic) MC. Yet, attentive without being obtrusive. Every event is custom crafted to fit your style. PME DJ Service understands that every wedding or event is different, therefore we deliver the kind of event you want, catered to your style. We also offer unique fresh ideas & advice for the planning process. With many years of experience PME has the unique skills to make the party happen while keeping the focus on you and your guests. Most importantly we give you peace of mind knowing your event is being handled by a highly skilled trained professional. Contact us today to find out why PME DJ Service is unmatched. There is a difference. Don't just take our word for it, see what our past clients are saying about PME. Music for all occasions.

Owner / Operator of PME DJ Service: Full-time mobile DJ that has been specializing in weddings since 1990 in Arizona.

*Are you looking to have a highly skilled, experienced Disc Jockey that truly cares about the outcome of your wedding?
* Is it imperative that your wedding is meticulously planned, detailed, and everything flows smoothly?
* Would you like your wedding to be a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable celebration that is so much fun you wish it never ended?
* Are you prepared for an overflowing of appreciation you will receive from your guests for inviting them to your amazing reception?

If you answered yes to all the questions, I would like to invite you to a no-obligation consultation. We'll talk about you, & your vision of how your wedding will be the best ever.

PME Disc Jockey Service has been providing first class entertainment for weddings in the valley since 1990. Mark is a full-time single operator that specializes in wedding ceremonies & receptions. He has served on the board of directors of The American Disc Jockey Association as the President of the Phoenix chapter. Full service, Insured
See what real Brides & Grooms had to say about PME DJ Service after the reception.

Services Include

One Event Per Day (3)
Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Disco Ball (1)

Mark did a wonderful job dj-ing our wedding! He was very knowlegable and professional, and when I had no idea what to go with, he had great advice. Everything was amazing on the day of our wedding, and the song I walked down the aisle to was just what I imagined! I am so happy everything went smoothly and I had zero worries! I would definitely recommend Mark!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

I tried to wait until after our wedding to review the service I received from Mark bc I wanted to take my time thinking of how I could relay my disappointment in a professional way. Leading up to the wedding, Mark was great - responsive, helpful, friendly, & professional. However, the day of our wedding things went awry in a big way. I didn't walk down the aisle to "Here Comes the Bride." This didn't seem to be anything out of the ordinary for most DJs. However, as my bridesmaids began walking down the aisle, MY SONG began to play. The surprise was completely ruined for my husband & our guests. Instead of just going with it, Mark proceeded to change the track mid walk, so my bridesmaids walked IN SILENCE instead. Mark came back to where the bridal party was lining up for intros, apologized for the issue with the ceremony, & proceeded to run through pronunciations of everyone's names multiple times. Mark & my mother in law went over how to pronounce her maiden name at least five times (as she was finalizing her divorce & did not want to go by Smith anymore), however, upon her introduction, Mark went with "Smith" (my now married name) instead. My officiant/best man walked with my MOH & bridesmaid & I wanted them introduced together... he introduced each separately. It was awkward & frustrating & as we were introduced, I tried to just let it go. One of my guests requested the "Time Warp" - it wasn't on my "No Play" list & I didn't really care what Mark played as long as it got people on the dance floor. After 30 mins of waiting, my officiant requested the same song. Finally, my mother requested it. After almost 1 hr 1/2 of waiting, it still wasn't played. It didn't play until my husband asked again. I was and still am distraught over this and several other difficult encounters on what was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. One can only let so much go!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Mark is amazing! He is so experienced and he thinks of absolutely everything. We picked a song for every step of the way through the ceremony and reception and he made great suggestions. My guests danced the night away and Mark new what to play to keep the party going. SO many guests told me that they loved the DJ and the music!

Profile Picture Viole, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Disco Ball, Microphones

PME DJ Service Pricing

220x220 sq 1453315854296 ashley  chad.jpg4
220x220 sq 1453315891992 farnsworth565 copy
220x220 sq 1453315929003 spring wedding . 2012
220x220 sq 1453318063826 lindsey  brandon

Mark can spin music like few others in the valley. I've seen him take a crowd from 0 to sweaty mess in a matter of a few songs. He knows more about mixing music than most, and he is happy to do it at every event. He is a professional on the microphone and you will be thrilled with hiring him as your DJ and MC.

Mark is an outstanding wedding DJ, with many years in the business. He has a wide range of knowledge on music and how to create a special day for each bride and groom he works with. He is great at getting to know each couple individually to find out how he can help create the perfect wedding day. There is not a moment in your day he won't discuss with you to make sure he sees it exactly the way you do. We work closely with him at many of our events and appreicate all his hard work and coordination for each event he does. We highly recommend his services and know you will be pleased!

Mark is one of the finest DJ/master of Ceremonies in Arizona. I have known, worked with and referred Mark for many years. He has a true passion for his craft. Even though I have been DJing for 25+ yrs. I continue to learn new things from him. He is always willing to share ideas with fellow DJs and works to promote the importance of improving your DJ/Emcee skills to fellow American DJ Assoc. members. I work with many wedding vendors and they all speak very highly of him and his performances.

Mark & I frequently have the opportunity to work together & I'm always happy when I get this opportunity. Mark is an amazing DJ & master of Ceremonies! His personality & style shine when he's in the thick of it! Every wedding I've worked with him is a unique experience; you can tell he spends one on one time with his clients to understand their tastes & desires. Invaluable!

Mark is such a great DJ/MC. He always does a great job and is so organized. The job that he does from start to finish is amazing.

2228 E. Escuda RD, Phoenix, AZ 85024   See On Map
602-509-0519 (phone) 602-509-0519 (fax)