Nearby Vendors to Consider

About PME DJ Service

Where Visions Become Reality

PME provides outstanding first class professional DJ and MC entertainment. PME is not the same stereo typical DJ service you may have seen at other events. You won't find the same worn out cheesy routines, no overbearing (can't stop talking on the mic) MC. Yet, attentive without being obtrusive. Every event is custom crafted to fit your style. PME DJ Service understands that every wedding or event is different, therefore we deliver the kind of event you want, catered to your style. We also offer unique fresh ideas & advice for the planning process. With many years of experience PME has the unique skills to make the party happen while keeping the focus on you and your guests. Most importantly we give you peace of mind knowing your event is being handled by a highly skilled trained professional. Contact us today to find out why PME DJ Service is unmatched. There is a difference. Don't just take our word for it, see what our past clients are saying about PME. Music for all occasions.

Owner / Operator of PME DJ Service: Full-time mobile DJ that has been specializing in weddings since 1990 in Arizona.

*Are you looking to have a highly skilled, experienced Disc Jockey that truly cares about the outcome of your wedding?
* Is it imperative that your wedding is meticulously planned, detailed, and everything flows smoothly?
* Would you like your wedding to be a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable celebration that is so much fun you wish it never ended?
* Are you prepared for an overflowing of appreciation you will receive from your guests for inviting them to your amazing reception?

If you answered yes to all the questions, I would like to invite you to a no-obligation consultation. We'll talk about you, & your vision of how your wedding will be the best ever.

PME Disc Jockey Service has been providing first class entertainment for weddings in the valley since 1990. Mark is a full-time single operator that specializes in wedding ceremonies & receptions. He has served on the board of directors of The American Disc Jockey Association as the President of the Phoenix chapter. Full service, Insured
See what real Brides & Grooms had to say about PME DJ Service after the reception.

Services Include

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Mark did an amazing job not only with the music selection, but ensuring that the timing of events ran smoothly. He kept everyone informed, kept things moving, planned an amazing music program and officiated some awesome games. Mark helped make our night absolutely perfect with his professionalism, attention to detail and experience.

Profile Picture Nathan, 4/15/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

My husband and I were married 03/17/2018 and Mark was our DJ. I can't say enough good things about him. He played the music we wanted, did a great job doing the wedding introductions and actually played requests when we asked for them instead of waiting hours later like some DJ's. The dance floor was occupied all night at our wedding. I would definitely recommend Mark if you want a fun wedding! He's the best!

Profile Picture Annemarie, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark did a wonderful job dj-ing our wedding! He was very knowlegable and professional, and when I had no idea what to go with, he had great advice. Everything was amazing on the day of our wedding, and the song I walked down the aisle to was just what I imagined! I am so happy everything went smoothly and I had zero worries! I would definitely recommend Mark!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/16/17, 11 Reviews

220x220 sq 1453315929003 spring wedding . 2012
220x220 sq 1453318063826 lindsey  brandon

1 VIDEO

22 ENDORSEMENTS
This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

Mark can spin music like few others in the valley. I've seen him take a crowd from 0 to sweaty mess in a matter of a few songs. He knows more about mixing music than most, and he is happy to do it at every event. He is a professional on the microphone and you will be thrilled with hiring him as your DJ and MC.

Mark is an outstanding wedding DJ, with many years in the business. He has a wide range of knowledge on music and how to create a special day for each bride and groom he works with. He is great at getting to know each couple individually to find out how he can help create the perfect wedding day. There is not a moment in your day he won't discuss with you to make sure he sees it exactly the way you do. We work closely with him at many of our events and appreicate all his hard work and coordination for each event he does. We highly recommend his services and know you will be pleased!

Mark is one of the finest DJ/master of Ceremonies in Arizona. I have known, worked with and referred Mark for many years. He has a true passion for his craft. Even though I have been DJing for 25+ yrs. I continue to learn new things from him. He is always willing to share ideas with fellow DJs and works to promote the importance of improving your DJ/Emcee skills to fellow American DJ Assoc. members. I work with many wedding vendors and they all speak very highly of him and his performances.

Mark & I frequently have the opportunity to work together & I'm always happy when I get this opportunity. Mark is an amazing DJ & master of Ceremonies! His personality & style shine when he's in the thick of it! Every wedding I've worked with him is a unique experience; you can tell he spends one on one time with his clients to understand their tastes & desires. Invaluable!

93 PROS I KNOW

2228 E. Escuda RD, Phoenix, AZ 85024   See On Map
602-509-0519 (phone) 602-509-0519 (fax)