San Antonio, TX 78261 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Plucky Strings

I'm a harpist from the Maryland area, and I provide classical and traditional ceremony music for weddings. I can also play background music for receptions, which provides a nice elegant atmosphere to your event without overpowering conversation. I can also arrange to have a flutist perform with me. For more information, check out my website at www.pluckystrings.com.

9 Reviews for Plucky Strings

• Jenn

Jenn · Married on 10/23/2011

Emily did a fantastic job with the ceremony music. I teared up before I even made it out to the alter just listening to her music. She was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. The music was wonderful and people still comment about how nice the ceremony music was. Thank you Emily!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Jasmine · Married on 09/24/2011

Emily provided beautiful music for my ceremony on her harp. I got many compliments on it. She met with me before the wedding & made it eady to pick out songs. She was very well priced compared to other musicians I researched. Wish I had a chance to thank her in person at the wedding. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/28/2011
  • Caro

Caroline · Married on 08/06/2011

Emily added so much to my summertime garden wedding! She is a very sweet person who followed up with us very quickly via email. The planning process was smooth, even though we were planning everything remotely. My guests loved her performance! Emily arrived on time, hooked into my DJ's outdoor PA system, and was playing sublimely lovely music without any instructions or assistance on the day of my wedding - really stress free. She played the songs we requested right on cue. Great person to work with, and an immensely talented musician. I would really recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2011