307 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, CA 90293 Map · Phone number

About PLAYA DEL REY FLORIST

Established in 1950, we produce Beautiful, Artistic, and creative floral Decor for all occasions! From the Traditional to Contemporary and everything in between. We use flowers from all over the world. If it is growing we will fined it. We sertve the entire Los Angeles area. Call for a consultation now, 310-821-0984

• LC Floral Designers
Picture798
PdRFlowers056
IMGP0784

4 Reviews for PLAYA DEL REY FLORIST

Oh, I don't even know where to start to describe how wonderful Lance and his team are! My family has worked with them in the past, and there was no question about who we wanted to do our wedding flowers. Lance is so patient, and he really embraces your ideas, while tactfully steering you towards a better vision than what you had for yourself. I couldn't have imagined the beautiful displays of flowers he and his team provided for the wedding! He's very professional, kind, and he almost feels like he's a part of your family enjoying the event! He offers great value for what you get, as well. I never felt like I over-paid for the flowers, in fact I felt the opposite! These guys are our family florists and I'm looking forward to working with him again soon!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Katherine · Married on 01/19/2013

Oh, Lance and PDR Florist. They are the best. I have used Lance and his team for work many times and have always been thrilled with the results, so I knew I had to stick with them for my wedding, and they exceeded expectations! The whole process was painless and (dare I say it) fun. Lance was flexible and helpful, providing plenty of guidance and opinions but very open to what I was looking for. The weeks before the wedding, he called me several times to check in with me about various flower options -- such personalized service! And on the big day everyone was floored by the gorgeous arrangements, myself included. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/29/2013

Stacy · Married on 08/14/2010

Playa Del Rey Florist came highly recommended to us. We had doubts about hiring a florist from LA to provide floral arrangements for our wedding in San Diego but they were all put to rest days before the event when the owner/operator(s) Lance and Kim contacted us to learn every last detail about our wedding flower needs.
    They drove the bouquets right to our hotel door for pre-wedding pictures, then headed right to the venue to decorate the reception hall and chapel. As a matter of fact, they encouraged the caterer to find us the best ceremony arch because the one on site did not meet their approval.

We will not hesitate to use them for our future floral needs! Playa del Rey Florist ROCK!

Sent on 08/16/2010

PLAYA DEL REY FLORIST FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Food-Seen by Felicia Perry Photography Wedding Photographers

PDR Florists did the flowers for my wedding and they did such an amazing job! I still remember how great everything turned out and it's been 6 years!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Playa Del Rey Florist to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 begin_of_the_skype_highlightingDallas Calligrapher

• 307 Culver Boulevard Playa del Rey, 90293 See on map
    Location of (PLAYA DEL REY FLORIST)