7707 Goddard Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90045 Map · Phone number

About Peony & Plum Floral Design

Peony & Plum Floral Design ~ Creating floral arrangements infused with dramatic color and sophisticated whimsy to grace any occasion.

Follow Peony & Plum Floral Design on

Peony & Plum Floral Design 5
Peony & Plum Floral Design 6
Peony & Plum Floral Design 7

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

The best florals i've ever seen

I don't even know where to begin with how absolutely amazing Susan is! First of all, she is so sweet and truly went above and beyond to create my dream wedding. From our first meeting, I couldn't have imagined working with anyone else. She helped me explain the vision I had in my head and really design my wedding. She was able to make suggestions and draw out the perfect day. My florals were UNREAL! I have never seen so many gorgeous flowers in my life and it was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen. I was absolutely blown away when I saw the aisle, the center pieces, my sweetheart table, my cake, my bouquet, my hedge wall.. I could go on and on. It was truly magical. She created all my signs (the cutest bar sign with our signature drinks), my escort cards, and the BEST table numbers! Every single person at my wedding commented on how stunning it was. The florals completely blew me away and she went above and beyond to make our day so incredibly perfect. Susan, I could go on and on but thank you so much for everything. I am so lucky that I got to work with you and you really were a dream and created something better than I could have ever imagined!! Susan is the best, if you are considering working with her - do it! Best decision ever!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kimberly Chou · Married on 12/30/2018

If I can, I would give Peony & Plum six stars!

If I can, I would give Peony & Plum six stars! Susan at Peony & Plum was amazing to work with and the entire experience exceeded my expectations. Peony & Plum was one of the preferred vendors at my wedding venue. I reached out directly to Peony & Plum through their website and immediately got a response from Susan. Susan was always prompt and professional in answering any questions that I have. As we were working through my floral visions for the wedding, Susan would pull together detailed and thorough floral proposals (including sketches and photos of how the wedding flowers will look based on what I've shared) for me to review. After seeing the proposals, I felt that I was in good hands as she clearly laid out my floral vision for the day based on my feedback! Susan also worked with me to reuse and re-purpose the flowers for rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception so I could stay within budget. I also got to see a sample at her studio so I can understand how the flowers would transform from proposal to real life for the wedding! I highly recommend Peony & Plum. Susan was accommodating, professional, and flexible with our needs. Most importantly, Susan have a great eye and an amazing sense of style with flowers!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

christina · Married on 08/18/2018

Ahhh-mazing

Simply amazing! Susan is so incredibly talented. I somewhat envisioned a design for my wedding day and Susan was able to take my terrible description and create a gorgeous space. Her work is sophisticated and I cannot have imagined a more beautiful wedding. I used her floral and sign services. See photos for reference!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Peony & Plum Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth
    Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth Photo Booths

Susan is such a pleasure to work with and her design is very beautiful. She goes above and beyond your expectations and her pricing is very reasonable. I highly recommend anyone give her a call.

• Events by Heather Ham
    Events by Heather Ham Banquet Halls

Peony & Plum is my absolute favorite florist. Her bouquets are out of this world and her floral choice and use of texture is a breath of fresh air. She always exceeds expectations!!!

• 7707 Goddard Avenue Los Angeles, 90045 See on map