Irvine, CA 92603 Map · Phone number

About Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth

Once upon a time, a boy fell in love with a girl and asked for her hand in marriage. After setting a date and planning a wedding, they realized it was hard to find the perfect chuppah to exchange their vows under. His background in construction, tied in with her creative mind helped them create Happy Chuppah in their parent’s garage. Using real wood and silk fabrics, they created a magnificent chuppah where the bride and groom sanctified their marriage. Since then we've built dozens of structures and have been a part of over 200 weddings!

We at Happy Chuppah are happy to help you plan your special day.

Follow Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth on

Other couples have also viewed

• Capture Photo Booths
Hexagon Arch
birch on beach 51 125809 158597339061468

43 Reviews for Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I was referred to Karina at Happy Chuppah from my wonderful florist after searching for many months on my own looking for a specific type of arch for my wedding. I am happy to say that I found exactly what I was looking for with Happy Chuppah and it turned out so beautiful! Karina responds back very fast and I liked that I was able to customize what I needed for my wedding. She was able to work with my venue even when they had a very tight time frame. I would absolutely recommend Happy Chuppah for your wedding or special occasion!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

We were very happy with our chuppah! We got married last May at UCI University Club and wanted a natural/organic outdoor ceremony. We opted for their birch chuppah with off-white drapes. They arrived and setup the chuppah on time, and coordinated well with our florist. They also setup really pretty crystal beads and chandelier throughout our outdoor space, which really made our ceremony feel special. They left the chuppah up until the evening, and snuck in towards the end of our reception to take down. We had windows in our reception hall, so you could see the beautiful lights shining up into the chuppah canopy while everyone enjoyed dinner and speeches. Karina and her husband did a wonderful job, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2014

Of 4 chuppah rental companies I called while planning our wedding, this was the only company who called back and emailed an estimate when I requested it. All business was easily and quickly and professionally handled. On the day of our wedding the chuppah was set up and broken down in a timely manner and it's appearance exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Altar/Arch
    Decor
    Photo booth

• Irvine, 92603 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth)