Irvine, CA 92603 Map · Phone number

About Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth

Once upon a time, a boy fell in love with a girl and asked for her hand in marriage. After setting a date and planning a wedding, they realized it was hard to find the perfect arch to exchange their vows under. His background in construction, tied in with her creative mind helped them create Happy Chuppah in their parent’s garage. Using real wood and silk fabrics, they created a magnificent chuppah where the bride and groom sanctified their marriage. Over 400 weddings later, Happy Chuppah is a Full Service Wedding design rental company offering Chuppah, Mandap, Canopy, Flowers, Photobooths, and even a Candy Buffet plus much more….We give you many choices. Pick from a variety of frames of Wood, Bamboo or Birch. Then select fabric in the color of your choice and accessorize it with flowers or crystals. The frame is for rental use only however you can choose to purchase any accessories that are part of it as a keepsake. Use your drapery in your home as a bedspread, hang it on your wall as decoration or use it as a table cloth for holidays and anniversaries. Someday, you can pass it on to your children so they, too, can use it for their wedding.

We at Happy Chuppah are happy to help you plan your special day

Follow Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth on

birch temecula
img0372m

43 Reviews for Happy Chuppah & Foto Booth

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I was referred to Karina at Happy Chuppah from my wonderful florist after searching for many months on my own looking for a specific type of arch for my wedding. I am happy to say that I found exactly what I was looking for with Happy Chuppah and it turned out so beautiful! Karina responds back very fast and I liked that I was able to customize what I needed for my wedding. She was able to work with my venue even when they had a very tight time frame. I would absolutely recommend Happy Chuppah for your wedding or special occasion!!!

Sent on 04/06/2016

We were very happy with our chuppah! We got married last May at UCI University Club and wanted a natural/organic outdoor ceremony. We opted for their birch chuppah with off-white drapes. They arrived and setup the chuppah on time, and coordinated well with our florist. They also setup really pretty crystal beads and chandelier throughout our outdoor space, which really made our ceremony feel special. They left the chuppah up until the evening, and snuck in towards the end of our reception to take down. We had windows in our reception hall, so you could see the beautiful lights shining up into the chuppah canopy while everyone enjoyed dinner and speeches. Karina and her husband did a wonderful job, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2014

Of 4 chuppah rental companies I called while planning our wedding, this was the only company who called back and emailed an estimate when I requested it. All business was easily and quickly and professionally handled. On the day of our wedding the chuppah was set up and broken down in a timely manner and it's appearance exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 08/31/2014