Meadowbrook Ct, Sterling Heights, MI 48310 Map · Phone number

About Platinum Event Planning LLC

We are a full service wedding and event planning company,we specialize in weddings, celebrations, showers, and corporate events. Our services in Day of Coordination, Full Service Weddding Planning Packages, including inviations for all occasions,Candy Stations Services, Event Design, Centerpiece Rentals,also chair covers and sashes for rent.

0a53084acab45095 1365820863447 1020406
file3281011
0a53084acab45095 1365820863447 1020406

3 Reviews for Platinum Event Planning LLC

Michelle · Married on 07/13/2014

Platinum Event Planning designed and created my bridal bouquet, toss bouquet, and groom's boutonniere and did a FABULOUS job! The arrangements are just the right amount of dazzle (with some jewels and sparkle) and elegance (white roses). Linda and Sharon are great to work with: very professional and sweet, I would highly recommend their services for anyone looking for a unique touch to their wedding decor. Thank you so much, Linda and Sharon!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Pat · Married on 07/20/2013

Platinum Event Planning designed on very short notice, an exceptional Scholarship luncheon Award ceremony venue. Linda and her team created top notch Unique decor for our luncheon. We will definitely be using her service next year for our luncheon. I also commend the team on their excellent professionalism and the great customer service they displayed to us.

Linda was very flexible and more than willing to adjust to any last minute changes and the cost was very very economical. Platinum Event Planning did an outstanding job!

Sent on 02/27/2014

jessica · Married on 02/15/2013

Linda was great! ! I was on a budget for my wedding and she worked with me. She made my wedding so beautiful everyone qas so impress with her work!! I would for sure use her again

Sent on 07/02/2013