Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club

$6k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 170 guests

$6k - $8k For 100 Guests
Up to 170 guests

Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club is a wedding venue located in Ormond Beach, Florida. Couples can choose between a range of event sites set against the backdrop of the golf course. Following renovations, the clubhouse features a number of modern amenities to aid successful celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity

The property can host a range of wedding events, from engagement parties and showers to the rehearsal dinner and reception. You and your partner can set up an outdoor ceremony overlooking a lake or fountain. After exchanging vows, you can lead guests to a cocktail hour in the poolside cabana or a reception in the clubhouse. The main banquet hall features large windows which allow plenty of natural light and can be decorated to reflect the vision of each couple.

Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club’s experienced staff will strive to produce a seamless event from beginning to end. The services of the in-house event planner are included in each wedding package to help couples take advantage of all the venue has to offer. Furthermore, the team at the club can provide catering and bar services. A number of event items are available upon request for couples to use as they require, including decor, drapery, furniture, and chair covers. Additionally, the venue staff will take care of setup and cleanup so the happy couple can focus on their special day.

Cuisine

The skilled culinary team at the golf club will work closely with you and your partner to create a customized menu that represents your tastes. The staff can arrange a buffet, plated service, or food stations to keep guests satisfied throughout the day. Consultations and tastings can be organized to coordinate the best possible food service.

Location

Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club is conveniently located just off the I-95, only 30 minutes south of St. Augustine and 20 minutes north Daytona Beach. Additionally, the club is easily accessible for those traveling from out of state, as the Daytona Beach International Airport is only 20 minutes away. There are several beachside towns nearby with restaurants, hotel accommodations, and attractions for guests to enjoy. Points of interest include the Daytona Boardwalk and Pier, Flagler Beach Pier, and the Daytona International Speedway.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$800

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$250

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Premium Liquor

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Catering Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Jaisa
    Jaisa Married on 02/13/2022

Smooth sailings

To start, Kris, the wedding and venue coordinator/manager is AMAZING! Kris was available since I reached out and took advantage of the amazing deals after finding plantation bay golf and country club on wedding wire. He helped sell us on booking his venue, helped to coordinate and guide me through the wedding planning process, and finally the day of helped my husband and I to just “show up”. Kris and his staff put everything together with most of the decor I provided and some of theirs that they acquired, told us what to do and where to go, and cleaned everything up for us (sorry about the mens locker room) so we could catch our cruise the next day for our honeymoon. Our friends and family had such a great time as did we. Thank you so much Kris and staff for giving us a day and night we will never forget. Book this venue, you won’t regret it.

Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club's reply:

Jaisa & Scott , Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure to work with such great people! Best of luck to you both!
    Andrea G. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Vendor of the Wedding

Looking for one less thing to do and worry about for your big day? Then this vendor is for you! Kris at the Club de Bonmont took care of everything for our social hour and for our reception. Kris was a pleasure to work with as he was not pushy and was open to many of my ideas and wants as a bride. The facility had tables, chairs, linen, and table decor on site for use at no additional cost. I simply went over what my vision was for the big day and Kris took care of it all. Only complaint I have is that I had wanted floating votives on the outside steps to greet our guests and this was unable to be done due to fire safety. Kris was kind enough to set up specific items that I brought in such as seating cards, card box, cigar bar stuff, and our toasting flutes. After the wedding, I picked up all of our items without issue including our cake. It was such a relief to not worry about the little details, setting up, or cleaning up on the big day. Food is a huge deal at a wedding and the on site restaurant did not disappoint. All of the food was delicious and our guests loved it. It was so comforting to have excellent food on a hectic day. I was even able to make a few adjustments to dinner per our preference. While our guests were at social hour, my husband and I were able to use the property for some outdoor photos. I highly recommend hiring this vendor as it was the best choice I made during wedding planning. I would hire this vendor again if I had to do it all over again.

Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thanks you so much for the kind words Andrea! it was a pleasure working with you! All the best to you and Mike moving forward!!!

Real Weddings

• Jaisa & Scott
    25 photos · 02/13/2022

Pricing

300 Plantation Bay Drive Ormond Beach, FL, 32174
Location of (Plantation Bay Golf & Country Club)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues