Planning Forever LLC

Saint Marys, GA View map Visit website

Working out of Saint Marys, Georgia, Planning Forever LLC is an event coordination company specializing in original wedding experiences. Owner, Chalonda McDonald is a dedicated professional with a passion for people and celebrating life’s big moments. She is a Master Certified Wedding Planner through The Bridal Society. Approaching each function with a fresh perspective, she strives to capture the essence of the to-be-weds, showcasing their style and personality through masterful execution. This expert is committed to providing results, delivering her clients’ dream wedding-day vision down to the finest detail.

Beginning with an initial consultation, Chalonda creates an opportunity for nearly-weds to express their vision and outline their desired outcome for their big day. Planning Forever LLC offers various packages to ensure a seamless and personalized experience. There are several packages available to the couple who prefers a hands-on approach.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Kaede-Ray S. Married on 05/07/2022

Planning Forever LLC Made Miracles Happen

So we got married at a venue that had nothing, but my husband and I wanted everything. Chalonda helped us make the day more amazing than I imagined!

There were not without challenges, but Chalonda tackled them (what seemed to me) effortlessly! I was able to fully enjoy the day. Chalonda ensured that I had zero stress throughout the day, and I felt like I could fully enjoy every aspect of the wedding!

She listened, guided, and executed a phenomenal day for me, my husband, and our friends and family! We would not be able to do it without her!
    Rachel H. Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful experience!

We had a wonderful experience with Chalonda! She was so helpful with the planning portion and also making sure everything flowed smoothly day of!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Georgia /North Florida Saint Marys, GA, 31558
Location of (Planning Forever LLC)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding